Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Model undergoes 30 surgeries

seeder

I find this quite disturbing when you see the transformation. If my pics dont show up pls be sure to click the link!!

"A Japanese model named Vanilla Chamu has become an Internet sensation after she underwent more than 30 plastic surgery procedures to look like a real life French doll."

http://www.enstarz.c...comes-under.htm

Edited by Saru
Removed copyrighted image and replaced link as the old one contained a graphic surgical video.

She's like a female "Michael Jackson" but with better results...still sad.

• Like 1

I have a friend who has had several procedures done in Thailand. He is in his fifties but looks early twenties. He also has a regime of face exercises he does, and he has not tried to lighten his skin the way Jackson did. Only problem is he dies his hair bright colors. Otherwise, he would come off as handsome.

How on earth would you call her before shot a "pig's ear?" I know the expression, but she's hardly ugly beforehand.

I don't know much about french dolls, but to me she looks just like some fake Caucasian woman, not a doll.

How on earth would you call her before shot a "pig's ear?" I know the expression, but she's hardly ugly beforehand.

I don't know much about french dolls, but to me she looks just like some fake Caucasian woman, not a doll.

hehe fair enough. More a figure of speech than a stated opinion to be honest. Mind you I dont really like the new version of her either, but I had a G-F once with fake boobies and just couldn't stand the 'feel' of them, felt weird to be honest, even tho they looked rather pleasing...you know when you see a really succulent peach and you buy it, but its just too hard to eat? Well thats what I thought of the fake boobies.

I cant imagine me wanting to ever look like anyone else but me! Maybe if I had some terrible disfigurement Id choose plastic surgery, but just for fun? nah!

• Like 1

hehe fair enough. More a figure of speech than a stated opinion to be honest. Mind you I dont really like the new version of her either, but I had a G-F once with fake boobies and just couldn't stand the 'feel' of them, felt weird to be honest, even tho they looked rather pleasing...you know when you see a really succulent peach and you buy it, but its just too hard to eat? Well thats what I thought of the fake boobies.

This made me laugh a bit. Thank you for your scientific evaluation of the implants. :lol:

• Like 1

This made me laugh a bit. Thank you for your scientific evaluation of the implants. :lol:

:tu: hehehe, seeder tells it how he sees it. Or in this case what hard peaches are like :w00t:

I like these guys take on surgery... if you like it search out part 2 etc etc

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjWpvxctCU8[/media]

then we have the unlucky ones who had BAD effects from surgery

http://www.oddee.com/item_96587.aspx

I feel a bit sad for some women I really do. You see - beauty magazines and beauty products, and pretty models.... steal the love a woman had for herself, and then sell it back to them in the form of products and surgery.

Edited by seeder

I actually expected a really horrible after photo but I think if you removed the make up from the after photo she would just look quite normal and average looking. Obviously not look anything like her before photo (where I think she was pretty cute) or even Japanese but I think she looks quite normal.