Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien assassin President Kennedy

jeem

There are hundreds of conspiracy theories related to and concerning the assassination of 35th president of the United States, John Fitzgerald Kennedy and that fateful day in Dallas in 1963. Many surmise that Fidel Castro and Cuba assassinated him to even the score with the Bay Of Pigs catastrophe. Some think the Russians because of the spotlight Kennedy shined on the Soviet Union during the Missile crisis. Others claim the Mafia put a hit on the president to even the score against brother Bobby. The list goes on and on with every conceivable theory except one.

The one goes with the alien conspiracy.In 1963, President John Kennedy was ready to expose too the world a secret that the government guarded since 1947 that an alien craft really did crash land in Roswell, New Mexico and the military harvested and reversed engineered the alien technology recovered to leap frog the world as a super power.The surviving alien life forms also assisted in the understanding of how the technology worked and how it could be applied to weaponry, agriculture, and medicine. It is not a coincidence that jet propulsion improvements accelerated right after 1947 not to mention space flight.he United States military in the 10 years after World War II was advancing by leaps and bounds. Computer technology, and not the cathode ray tube technology, but semiconductor technology exploded leading credence that the military had alien support.But a problem arose. The alien race was not yet convinced that humans were ready to accept that they were not alone and the center of the universe.So the alien wanted him to be silenced forever.On that fateful day November 22nd, 1963, Kennedy was assassinated and silenced forever.

Writer John Keal wrote in his book about the myesterious inhabitants of earth. The strange and myesterious men in black who were seen when president Kenedy was assassinated. Even many eyewitnesses of the event died or i should say they were killed.John keal wrote that those myesterious black men could be agent of Cuba or they are something else.

There is a long history associated with all technology, nothing popped up overnight, we came up with it ourselves, no alien tech.

Aliens shoot the president with a gun do they?

There is a long history associated with all technology, nothing popped up overnight, we came up with it ourselves, no alien tech.

Aliens shoot the president with a gun do they?

I didn't say alien shoot the president.I said they are behind the assassination of hte president

I know that there are many conspiracies, but this one is pretty "out there"...Aliens?

I didn't say alien shoot the president.I said they are behind the assassination of hte president

My mistake, now with that out of the way, there is a clear record of the rise of technology. Corso made the same claims in his book. He is not credible.

Advanced technology was stolen from Germany ww2, this ignited the space and arms race with Russia because both countries got there hands on it

I have a theory about the Kennedy assassination.

It's a little out there too...

I suspect, that there are deliberate pieces of disinformation out there regarding JFK's assassination, largely in order to distract people from looking too deeply into Robert's assassination. Which is frankly, way more suspicious.

• Like 1

Nooooooooooooo

I have never, ever, heard this theory before. I think it's awesome!

JFK murdered because of Roswell or wherever else aliens land.

It's just brilliant! Damn, why didn't I think of it!!

It just all makes sense now.

And Oswald isn't dead. He's with Elvis.

Oh yeah!!

There are hundreds of conspiracy theories related to and concerning the assassination of 35th president of the United States, John Fitzgerald Kennedy and that fateful day in Dallas in 1963. Many surmise that Fidel Castro and Cuba assassinated him to even the score with the Bay Of Pigs catastrophe. Some think the Russians because of the spotlight Kennedy shined on the Soviet Union during the Missile crisis. Others claim the Mafia put a hit on the president to even the score against brother Bobby. The list goes on and on with every conceivable theory except one.

The one goes with the alien conspiracy.In 1963, President John Kennedy was ready to expose too the world a secret that the government guarded since 1947 that an alien craft really did crash land in Roswell, New Mexico and the military harvested and reversed engineered the alien technology recovered to leap frog the world as a super power.The surviving alien life forms also assisted in the understanding of how the technology worked and how it could be applied to weaponry, agriculture, and medicine. It is not a coincidence that jet propulsion improvements accelerated right after 1947 not to mention space flight.he United States military in the 10 years after World War II was advancing by leaps and bounds. Computer technology, and not the cathode ray tube technology, but semiconductor technology exploded leading credence that the military had alien support.But a problem arose. The alien race was not yet convinced that humans were ready to accept that they were not alone and the center of the universe.So the alien wanted him to be silenced forever.On that fateful day November 22nd, 1963, Kennedy was assassinated and silenced forever.

Writer John Keal wrote in his book about the myesterious inhabitants of earth. The strange and myesterious men in black who were seen when president Kenedy was assassinated. Even many eyewitnesses of the event died or i should say they were killed.John keal wrote that those myesterious black men could be agent of Cuba or they are something else.

Hey, yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun - let's just **** all over the memory of thousands of scientists, researchers, and engineers who spent millions of hours in their labs designing, developing, testing, and perfecting new technologies to better humankind.

As has been mentioned the capture of German rocket technology is what really helped kick off the space race between the US and the USSR. Plus the US could already be considered a super power by 1947. Plus after 1947 the US didn't become an unstoppable technologcial powerhouse...unless aliens were helping the Russians as well.

But making the huge assumption that an alien did survive a crash and assuming we could communicate with it and assuming it was willing to teach us their techology (where's my space ship damn it!) it would also be under very close watch and guard with likely no way to communicate to the outside world. So how did the alien order the assination? How could it know what others wouldn't just keep going where Kenndy had left off?

Edited by Corp

...(where's my space ship damn it!)...

Good luck with that, I'm still waiting for my flying car.

Kennedy was just a crisis actor.

:rolleyes:

Its Why I didnt run for the Job ! Thats for Sure , They will Get you in your Sleep too ! :gun:

...John keal wrote that those myesterious black men could be agent of Cuba or they are something else.

I read 'could be' and 'or something else'. Sorry, I'm not going to buy Mr. Keal's book to find out what his personal opinion is.

Kennedy was just a crisis actor.

:rolleyes:

Little known fact, but at a Library function room about half a mile away there was a re-enactment of the shooting of a government figure being staged. All the fake gunmen had an escape route through the grassy knoll.

Good luck with that, I'm still waiting for my flying car.

Maybe we should go fishing on the moon to take our mind off-

What?...really?...damn it. :(

• Like 1

As has been mentioned the capture of German rocket technology is what really helped kick off the space race between the US and the USSR. Plus the US could already be considered a super power by 1947. Plus after 1947 the US didn't become an unstoppable technologcial powerhouse...unless aliens were helping the Russians as well.

But making the huge assumption that an alien did survive a crash and assuming we could communicate with it and assuming it was willing to teach us their techology (where's my space ship damn it!) it would also be under very close watch and guard with likely no way to communicate to the outside world. So how did the alien order the assination? How could it know what others wouldn't just keep going where Kenndy had left off?

By using their advanced technology.

• 3 weeks later...

Kennedy was killed by his own kind.

They, his former supporters, had become ALIEN to his beliefs and policies.

THe BEst Responce YEt ! 05854 ! Welcome to the Show ,The Show that never Ends ! :tu:

:lol:

Watch the Red Dwarf episode ,"Tikka To Ride".

It's about as plausible as this .

THe BEst Responce YEt ! 05854 ! Welcome to the Show ,The Show that never Ends ! :tu:

Thankyou Donteatus