Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wolfman/Werewolf sightings?

Synyster Gates

Hey all! I know I made a post similar to this one, but I just wanna know anyones reports of seeing these hairy beasts in British Columbia! I've searched all over the internet for countless months with no luck at all!

Hey all! I know I made a post similar to this one, but I just wanna know anyones reports of seeing these hairy beasts in British Columbia! I've searched all over the internet for countless months with no luck at all!

I think there was one in Vancouver or was that bigfoot?

• Like 1

Probably too much hair of the dog if one was seen.

There is probably a good reason no one has reported seeing them. I am sure they are being misidentified as bigfoot.

You could contact Linda Godfrey. She's an expert on cryptids that look like werewolves or wolf-folk. She might have information on sightings that haven't been yet posted online. I'm agnostic on lycanthropes, but the tales fascinate me.

• Like 1

The only hairy cryptid I know of that's common in the Northwest/British Columbia area is Bigfoot. Not sure about werewolves.

What I don't understand is why there aren't many (if at all) wolfwomen sightings being reported? After all, being a wolfwoman is the best way to wear a real fur coat without killing any innocent animals.

Personally speaking, I'd love to be a wolf-woman every now and again. Would bring playing with my dogs to a whole new level.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Yup, i know of one place in the states Oregon, also here in South Ontario Canada there are sightings by people i have personally interviewed who didn't know each other who reported the same thing in the same area YEARS apart!

Yup, i know of one place in the states Oregon, also here in South Ontario Canada there are sightings by people i have personally interviewed who didn't know each other who reported the same thing in the same area YEARS apart!

British Colombia.