Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dreaming in another dream inside a dream.

The Exodia

does this ever happen to any of you? you are asleep but then you dreamed of yourself was dreaming in a dream? it feels like 3layers of dream coming together. its confusing somehow. tell me your experiences or any opinions bout this?

A couple of times. Sometimes I'll dream that I'm telling someone or discussing another dream with someone or just be thinking about it in the dream. It can get confusing, but only after I wake up and try to sort through it all. :)

How do you know that you are having one multi-layered dream and not three successive dreams in a row?

I have. I read somewhere that you are simply sinking deeper into your consciousness or something.

Or..it could simply just be part of the dream and essentially means nothing.

My spiritual guardian shows me that the human is a multi-layered vessel & consciousness can be moved between the layers. Often she will separate all the layers & put my consciousness into all of them at the same time so that I find myself in a number of bodies in different places at the same time. So if you're in a dream body your guardian can simply transfer your consciousness to a different layer of your self so that you look back upon the dream body & know it is still you dreaming, & now you are in another body.

It's very common for people to be moved between layers of the self so that they look back upon themselves or think they are finally back in their earth body & that turns out to be a dream as well until they wake up once again.

Once you throw away all fears of the unknown & meet your guardian then these things will possibly be demonstrated to you & you'll never be confused again.

• Like 1

i had dream in that dream i was having sleep paralysis and i woke only to find out it was a dream and i was having real sleep paralysis

those are funny things dreams inside dreams :D

• Like 1

I had the same once, a dream inside a dream.

Yeah, I've dreamt I was sleeping in my room having a different dream, so I guess I was basically dreaming I was dreaming, haha that sounds confusing