Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Police hunting Incredible Hulk"...no kidding

seeder

OK not THE Incredible Hulk we all know and love, but his missus - who also turns green and does violent things :tu:

"Police hunt Incredible Hulk," a statement issued by the force said.

Police in north Yorkshire are appealing for witnesses following a suspected assault by a woman dressed as the Incredible Hulk.

368468.jpg

full story

http://uk.news.yahoo...47.html#TQZLRi4

(Oh man you couldn't make this up could you? :w00t: , tho I may have used the term "Shreks daughter" instead)

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

She Hulk .... Princess Fiona in Mrs Shrek mode don't look that good .... she's a looker ain't she ? Green though she may be ///

:lol:

Savage_She-Hulk_Vol_1_2.jpg

there are other images but I think the thread will be in big heap trouble if I posted those !

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

is she foaming at the mouth in that photo?

Well what do you expect from eating McDonalds? I turn green just smelling it!

• Like 2

She Hulk .... Princess Fiona in Mrs Shrek mode don't look that good .... she's a looker ain't she ? Green though she may be ///

well maybe there's only a couple of things I might like about her. Not sure how long that pic will last here tho!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

hehe well spotted, I hadnt even noticed till you said! :tu:

• Like 1

and furthermore, if she didn't appear to have boobies I would have thought that was a fella in a silly wig, she looks kind of masculine, but maybe thats too many Big Macs as you suggest

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

well maybe there's only a couple of things I might like about her. Not sure how long that pic will last here tho!

Message received loud and clear .... :lol:

Rectified ... :tu:

• Like 1

and furthermore, if she didn't appear to have boobies I would have that was a fella in a silly wig, she looks kind of masculine, but maybe thats too many Big Macs as you suggest

i think the boobies are fake like the skin colour, cos really...thats a man, well she should be with shoulders that wide!

• Like 2

Bodybuilder's top fantasy .... the She Hulk ... the cosplays they put up at shows has to be seen to be believed ...

the OP image does show signs of a body builder's muscle mass ....

i think the boobies are fake like the skin colour, cos really...thats a man, well she should be with shoulders that wide!

really think so? I dont actually see any boobies I just see where the shirt goes lower than how a man would have it. I usually dont even button mine up when out and about....seeing as I have physique not dis similar to the very well known, Les Dawson! A younger slimmer one of course in his boxing days!!

Message received loud and clear .... :lol:

Rectified ... :tu:

likewise. But it was fun while it lasted. I dont know what it is with that kind of pose that glamor models do with legs akimbo like that, always makes me think they just farted!! :w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

dawson_les.jpg

is this the one you mean?

dawson_les.jpg

is this the one you mean?

hehe not quite but Im getting there. Still ...theres many a good tune played on an old fiddle I say ! :w00t:

• Like 2

At least she/he should be easy to spot.

• Like 1