Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dream drawings

SpiritWriter

spiritwriter

ur recent picture I actually feel like a "RELIEF" to a long awaiting answer to a question u been seeking or there is clarity.celebration. or happiness awaits.

the darkness to something id brought forth. The faces I feel in ur pic are the same person...I feel RELIEF Strongly.'

I don't know if that pic meant be interpreted but I just told u what I felt looking at the picture.

Ur art has many different energies they seem to speak without a word said. Very nice

• Like 1

Wow, there's some remarkable similarity between you two (SW & shalyn).. A shared spirit perhaps?

Bad bottom Barney Entity.. 12th Feb 2014

When I saw the entity I only saw it's face, and my perception seemed to draw away from it's mouth. It had shoe-strings that went down it's throat, and shoe strings that pierced it's lips. It's skin was dark and lumpy like an Avocado. The Eye's were Orange and Yellow. It had a very large head, and mouth.

It spoke quite clearly, but I don't recall much about what it said except that it wanted me and everyone else to stop fighting it.. It said "Stop fighting me" & "I will give you Happiness" & "I will give you joy" They were only things that it offered that I can remember. It think my recall of the Entities words are limited because I do tend to "Switch off" when I read or hear things that are plainly not true, for how can an Entity offer things that are not it's to give..

Picture doesn't really give it justice.. This thing was very real & not cartoonish :(

1z2em1c.jpg

• Like 1

Bad bottom Barney Entity.. 12th Feb 2014

When I saw the entity I only saw it's face, and my perception seemed to draw away from it's mouth. It had shoe-strings that went down it's throat, and shoe strings that pierced it's lips. It's skin was dark and lumpy like an Avocado. The Eye's were Orange and Yellow. It had a very large head, and mouth.

It spoke quite clearly, but I don't recall much about what it said except that it wanted me and everyone else to stop fighting it.. It said "Stop fighting me" & "I will give you Happiness" & "I will give you joy" They were only things that it offered that I can remember. It think my recall of the Entities words are limited because I do tend to "Switch off" when I read or hear things that are plainly not true, for how can an Entity offer things that are not it's to give..

Picture doesn't really give it justice.. This thing was very real & not cartoonish :(

1z2em1c.jpg

Interesting PT, very interesting indeed. Once I saw an emulation of what Jehovah looked like when he appeared to the Isrealites as a pillar of smoke (this is my conviction of what I saw none the less and am convinced of being able to trust my intuition in some cases, and this is one of them), and he very much looked like a huge demon... inside of his chest however was a fiery furnace, which I understood as both love and refinement. I think of this now because it sounds like this entity may want you to make him your god. I am not saying that you should or that that is the case, just that its what I thought of. Very interesting though, thank you for sharing. A bit scary too.

also PT, did the creature look like a reptile at all? and what was its size if you could make it out?

What are your personal interpretations of it? In particular what do you make of the shoe strings?

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

The pictures are very detailed and intricate. Some of them are works of art, and I'm hoping to post my own pictures one day. When I was in hospital, I did a series of drawings but don't have a way of scanning them in. I would have to dig them out and photo them.

I'm mainly a writer and sometimes doodle things like cute baby spiders with dummies and toys.

Interesting PT, very interesting indeed. Once I saw an emulation of what Jehovah looked like when he appeared to the Isrealites as a pillar of smoke (this is my conviction of what I saw none the less and am convinced of being able to trust my intuition in some cases, and this is one of them), and he very much looked like a huge demon... inside of his chest however was a fiery furnace, which I understood as both love and refinement. I think of this now because it sounds like this entity may want you to make him your god. I am not saying that you should or that that is the case, just that its what I thought of. Very interesting though, thank you for sharing. A bit scary too.

also PT, did the creature look like a reptile at all? and what was its size if you could make it out?

What are your personal interpretations of it? In particular what do you make of the shoe strings?

Emulation seems an interesting & apt choice of words. I hate to tie things like these down to one thing or another by classing it. All I really know is that this thing is in some way connected to humanity at a deep level. There definitely was a Reptilian look and feel about it, especially around the eyes and mouth. This was seen as a result of intentional astral dreaming, and trying to gain insight about Humanity. As for size, I really don't think size matters for things like these. On one level it was huge and filled my entire field of vision, on the other, when you consider the shoe strings, it was about the size of a football. It is a thought form or Demiurge or Astral Entity, or Demon. It exists on another plain, but it's effects are felt here nun-the-less..

My personal interpretation is that Bad Bottom Barney exists somewhere within the laws of language. I think it's set it's self up as some kind of governor of language. In particular, I think it's the one that handles the collective unwritten laws that allow folk to accept lies as truth. It's the one that allows weasel words to slip though the nets. It's the one who let's hustlers sell sand to the Arabs, or politicians to evade and avoid saying the truth. It is subtle and very deceptive.. It's the one who makes people happy to be ripped off again and again by lies.. ultimately, It's weapon is the laws behind words, loopholes, lies, deception.. It wants complacency where complacency should not exist..

It is under siege, but it draws power from those whom it still controls, and those who it controls don't even know they are under it's control, that's how deep it's deception goes.. People who use it and understand it are Politicians, Hustlers, lawyers and petty crooks.. People who are used by it are those who give their authority to Politicians, Hustlers Lawyers and petty crooks..

People caught in it's net are more likely to be deceived by lies. People who have fought their way free from it's net can discern the truth from the lies by feel alone. Anyhow, this is all just speculation of course, but the Gateway to seeing this Entity was a lawyers office & apartment (Law).. And the Shoelaces in the lips and mouth and throat (Words, tied, language) Plus I've had a little silver spark helping me interpret this. Another thing about the shoe laces is "foot-in-mouth" and "tongue tied" and "Puppet Strings" The laces pierced it's lips and went right down it's throat, so at one level one get's the impression something was "pulling the strings".. Plus I switched off after it spoke it's first few sentences because I knew it was being deceptive..

I don't think it wants to be a god. I doubt it even wants to be identified or known to exist.. The more who know about it, the looser it's grip on Humanity.. The light of knowledge is it's enemy. :ph34r:

• Like 1

this is all just speculation of course

:) nice professor T thanks for that. The reason I said he may want to be a God is because of the fact that he said "Give in to me and I will make you happy" but I see that those words made you think of the deception of language... I really like your interpretation and I think that yours would be best.

You say: " this is all just speculation of course" but I assume your speculation is what it is supposed to be! I think your very intuitive and like what you have shared here today. I will remember it. You should tell me more about the little spark that helps you interpret whenever you have a chance. Please. :)

Edited by SpiritWriter

Yeah, the speculation is based on what is known at the time & based on what is perceived as the truth.. Was was seen was a raw truth, what was perceived is subject to all the bias and conditioning of Ego to those who aren't careful enough to know the difference.. I know the interpretation is probably wrong on many levels, and probably bang on right at other levels.. Time will tell.. Ask me to interpret the same experience 10 years from now and I'll probably have a different perspective altogether.

I can't say much about the silver spark because that was something new and I know nothing about it. I forgot I even typed that when I saw it in my field of vision.. It seemed important enough to mention.. I've only every seen something similar once before, back then I called it an orb.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This one is like a year old, and it surprised me when I was done. I really like this one.

419722_403185123030117_362238641_n_zps8e17f788.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know much if anything about this one.

The "Back Monkey" was seen in meditation, replicated on PC.

Basically I felt something, a heavy energy on my back, while jogging a few weeks ago. In meditation that evening I asked to what it was, and this vision was the response..

Not sure what to make of it, If anyone has a clue, please tell. Had no mouth, It was a being of energy.. Didn't get any bad vibes off it..

25fnina.jpg

• Like 2

These beings are not good, they are about the worse things you can have around you metaphysically so to speak because they are master manipulators and mess with human perception / emotions/ thoughts, and don't really communicate like we do...they communicate through dark thoughts, machinations playing out in your dreams, that sort of thing. Often where a lot of dysfunction is with people / families/homes these beings are right there, thats what they like to feed off and create with humans. They are not worth getting curious over or fighting with. They can make your life hell basically... treat them like jelly fish in the sea, their sting is not worth it.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

These beings are not good, they are about the worse things you can have around you metaphysically so to speak because they are master manipulators and mess with human perception / emotions/ thoughts, and don't really communicate like we do...they communicate through dark thoughts, machinations playing out in your dreams, that sort of thing. Often where a lot of dysfunction is with people / families/homes these beings are right there, thats what they like to feed off and create with humans. They are not worth getting curious over or fighting with. They can make your life hell basically... treat them like jelly fish in the sea, their sting is not worth it.

Thanks...

That makes a lot of sense, especially given recent events in my life, as in yes, there's been a lot of dysfunction lately. mostly @ work.. I get the impression it comes and goes, lingers if it is able, like a scavenger.. but doesn't linger if it can't exploit.

I think I've gotten rid of it for now, but have the impression that it's been around for quite some time, and I haven't seen the last of it.

How does one get rid of one for good? !!!

p.s.. Other insights, after the back monkey was an orange creature a picture-like, 2-d orange, painted on the lid of a coffin-lid shape, (resembled impressionist painting "the scream") & Inner child, in PJ's, sitting at a kitchen table in front of a bowl of cereal. This was 24th Feb, same night I had a 2nd Sleep paralysis event of dubious origin..

The "Back Monkey" was seen in meditation, replicated on PC.

Basically I felt something, a heavy energy on my back, while jogging a few weeks ago. In meditation that evening I asked to what it was, and this vision was the response..

Not sure what to make of it, If anyone has a clue, please tell. Had no mouth, It was a being of energy.. Didn't get any bad vibes off it..

I get the impression it comes and goes, lingers if it is able, like a scavenger.. but doesn't linger if it can't exploit.

I think I've gotten rid of it for now, but have the impression that it's been around for quite some time, and I haven't seen the last of it.

How does one get rid of one for good? !!!

Hmmmmm now I'm no expert on Back Monkeys but I could give a suggestion or two..

Because its a Back Monkey and seems to be a scavenger.. perhaps next time you go jogging you could visualize throwing out bananas into the spiritual realm where this creature lives. So every now and then while jogging throw out a spiritual banana! Now you'll find the scavenger instincts of the monkey wanting to collect it. We all know monkeys and they traditionally love bananas! Even energy monkeys. So when you feel that monkey going for that banana run like crazy man! Like sprint as fast as you can and try lose that monkey while he's distracted. Now you might need to do this a few times or maybe even wait until you are about to jog around a corner or something. Maybe even throw out a handful of bananas so he takes longer to collect them!?

Another thing you could maybe try is when you jog past another person you could throw that spiritual banana onto the back of that passing person. So with any luck your Back Monkey will leap to grab that banana and then might decide he likes the company of the new person. Hell he might not even know that its not you because that monkey wants that spiritual banana so badly his focus will only be on that. Then for all it knows its still on your back. But for this to work maybe don't give that monkey a name or else it will know you and might be more attached and will most likely not wish to lose its owner.

Like I said though I'm no expert on Back Monkeys but I think a spiritual(energy infused)banana might go a long way.

Also if that doesn't work with the banana.

post-33493-0-73994700-1394605154_thumb.p

You could try visualize a pair of spiritual sunglasses next time you jog or feel it around you. Monkeys are notorious for stealing things, especially sunglasses(and he looks like he might like them too with eyes like that). So with any luck he might just steal them and leave. Anyway I think we might be moving away from what the OP has intended with this thread. But if you need any more suggestions just PM me or I guess talk to blue. She seems pretty knowledgeable with Back Monkeys.

Lol.. Interesting take.. Anything is worth a try I guess. If it works..

The name "Back monkey" is kind of stupid, but whatever, it needed a name and any is good I suppose, even though it looked more like a freaky sloth..

If there is one aspect to all of this metaphysical/Astral/Thought-form and dream realm that is becoming clearer to me lately it's that it's goes on and has been going on below the surface unaware to me for a long time.. And whether I'm aware of it or not, there's things one can do to counter and protect one's self from this kind of thing..

Metaphysical entities or thought forms that cause illness and or mental or emotional blockages (good or bad) exist whether we are aware of them or not.. The real question one needs to ask one's self is do we really want to be aware.. some do, most don't.. better aware than not I say..

Can't really get rid of them so to speak or approach it that way, they exist in their parallel dimension, they are anchored to a space that they see as their environment and home just like we do. It would be a bit like humans suddenly becoming all aware and all seeing ( telepathic ) and then progressing into mind games and perception warfare just because they can or because they feel territorial.

The best way to deal with it is accept these layers exist, and use the awareness and your spirituality to your advantage. Not all beings are spiritual beings and there is no harm in learning which ones are and which ones aren't as it tells a lot about their agendas / intentions. The key is putting into practice your skills of centring yourself, holding your space, and shifting your perception/consciousness at will - when you do that, you can shift out of their bandwidth so to speak, and coast above that layer of static and noise. Like completely just tune it out. Anything you ever perceive messing with your field / perceptions / space you have the universal right to command it to stop, read it the riot act to get out, as no being has permission to interfere with another and his/her sovereignty or energy, if caught and reported to your higher ups can face grave consequences. It's knowing your rights and self as well and when to assert yourself, which is different from "fighting". When ever in doubt about something ask your higher self to step in and request the appropriate assistance...

• Like 2

And whether I'm aware of it or not, there's things one can do to counter and protect one's self from this kind of thing..

Metaphysical entities or thought forms that cause illness and or mental or emotional blockages (good or bad) exist whether we are aware of them or not.. The real question one needs to ask one's self is do we really want to be aware.. some do, most don't.. better aware than not I say..

That's like saying you want to be aware that you are not divine and that Gods creation needs protecting.

Not all beings are spiritual beings and there is no harm in learning which ones are and which ones aren't as it tells a lot about their agendas / intentions.

What beings are not spiritual? Are you saying God(or whatever word you want to use)has created beings which are not apart of God? I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say.

Thanks Blue that makes a lot of sense..

Hi SpiritWriter, sorry for temporarily derailing your thread bud.. The opportunity to learn something about this was way too good to miss..

Hi Kaz, To answer your comment... well, nah, I don't see it that way at all.. Each to their own I guess. That which can harm can teach us to be strong. meh. I kind of don't want to go down the whole speculating god's intentions avenue.. But if I were a God, I wouldn't want my creations to be weak. I'd give em plenty of exercise and opportunities to grow stronger and wiser if they choose to, and part of that would involve throwing them some curve balls.

• Like 2

Hi SpiritWriter, sorry for temporarily derailing your thread bud.. The opportunity to learn something about this was way too good to miss..

Hi Kaz, To answer your comment... well, nah, I don't see it that way at all.. Each to their own I guess. That which can harm can teach us to be strong. meh. I kind of don't want to go down the whole speculating god's intentions avenue.. But if I were a God, I wouldn't want my creations to be weak. I'd give em plenty of exercise and opportunities to grow stronger and wiser if they choose to, and part of that would involve throwing them some curve balls.

In the form of Back Monkeys that aren't spiritual? And yes you can hit the spiritual report button to call in your 'higher ups/self' of course. I suppose the closer you are to them the better as well hey. Anyway I will end this on a quote I'm reminded of.

Nothing real can be threatened.

Nothing unreal exists.

Herein lies the peace of God.

If we are indeed children of god, I would expect we should be eating our vegetables. Have your read Roberts Munroes "journeys out of body" yet. These stretchy back back entities latched to him aswell.

Edited by White Crane Feather

If we are indeed children of god, I would expect we should be eating our vegetables. Have your read Roberts Munroes "journeys out of body" yet. These stretchy back back entities latched to him aswell.

I wouldn't be surprised if Monroe was just someone that made that idea more well known and believed by readers of his books. Same kinda thing as how some see the silver cord when having an OBE. When the cord most likely has come about because of Ecclesiastes 12:6 and is simply created by a belief in it. I wonder who originally thought of it(astral parasites), probably some ceremonial magickian. Hmm I might look into where the concept originated. Anyway you guys can battle your shadows and extensions of them but I thought you were already past that.

*edited because I had a phrase pop into my head in regards to this subject.

" mi casa su casa "

Now that would be a polite thing to say huh. :yes:

Edited by Kazahel

I think if we wish to further discuss astral parasites and things of this nature this thread would be best suited.

http://www.unexplain...=181521&st=1455

Starting ruffly here I guess, it might be good for Professor T to read. Remember not to give shadow power and that its the lion in the grass. And we don't need more dogma poured down our throats :yes:

Edited by Kazahel

I don't see the relevance of moving the discussion of astral parasites or dimensional beings to that thread. The discussion is best suited to this forum.

Added to say, I'm slightly confused about when the subject suddenly changed to shadow extensions and lions in the grass, that is not what is being discussed in the drawing. These entities are not shadow extensions or things that are just experienced in the astral level or dreams.