Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God's promise on Israel

jugoso

htt://tundratabloids.com/jordan-is-palistine

Take note of the map.

Jordan and isreal were supposed to be a jewish homeland.

Isreal owned 6% of that land.

htt://tundratabloids.com/jordan-is-palistine

Take note of the map.

Jordan and isreal were supposed to be a jewish homeland.

Isreal owned 6% of that land.

The link is not working.

And NO, the Jews owned 6% of the land west of the Jordan. They didn't own any of Jordan's land.

The link is not working.

And NO, the Jews owned 6% of the land west of the Jordan. They didn't own any of Jordan's land.

There was a Roman senator who used to end every speech, no matter it's subject, with the phrase: "And I believe that Carthage should be destroyed" Catchy huh? You should man up and try it :)

Speaking of "The Samson Option", check your local libraries or second hand bookstores for The Samson Option written by Seymour M Hersh, who won a Pulitzer Prize for International Journalism and dozens of other major journalism prizes. He exposes the bold-faced lies and propaganda Israel resorted to in their obsessive drive to become the first nuclear power in the Middle East.

Everyone assumes they have nukes. Isreal isn't talking about them or threatening to use them if they have the nukes. Iran is,

Speaking of "The Samson Option", check your local libraries or second hand bookstores for The Samson Option written by Seymour M Hersh, who won a Pulitzer Prize for International Journalism and dozens of other major journalism prizes. He exposes the bold-faced lies and propaganda Israel resorted to in their obsessive drive to become the first nuclear power in the Middle East.

Everyone assumes they have nukes. Isreal isn't talking about them or threatening to use them if they have the nukes. Iran is,

The link is not working.

Can a mod. Fix my link it should be http not htt. I can't edit that post.

There was no jordan.

Edited by danielost

Can a mod. Fix my link it should be http not htt. I can't edit that post.

Israel is the 5th largest nuclear power in the world today. They have more nuclear warheads than Britain.

There was no jordan.

There was a Jordan under both the terms of the League of Nation's Palestine Mandate 1922 and Churchill's White Paper of Palestine 1922. Transjordan was set to have a political existance separate from that of Palestine - Abdullah, son of Hussein of Mecca, appointed by Britain, was to permanently preside over the new entity by a decision made in 1922 - while west of the Jordan, Jews were promised a national home and non-Jews were promised full rights.

There is alot of mythmaking and historical distortions related to this origins of this Middle East crisis.

The first attack on the jews was in 1932(?) One year after tey were welcomed home by the local shiek. There were no palistians at this time. The group that became them lived in jordan and tried to take over that government.

Palestinians never attacked "the Jews", they are unjust victims of Zionist terror exercising their just right of self defense. Jordanian history is no reason to deny human rights and civil liberties today. If something belongs to you, own it. If not, ****. I always find it fascinating how some people think that someone else's sins of the past excuse their own sins of the present and future.

After officially assuring Washington on December 19, 1960, that Israel had no nuclear weapons programs, Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion two days later admitted to the Knesset that a nuclear reactor was being constructed in the Negev desert in Dimona.

I think the Israelis have just lied to us like horse thieves on this thing. They have completely distorted, misrepresented, and falsfied the facts in the past. I think it is very serious, for things that we have done for them to have them perform in this manner in connection with this very definite production reactor facility which they have been secretly building, and which they have consistantly, and with a completely straight face, denied to us they were building." Senator Bourke Hickenlooper, Senate Foreign Relations Committee, 1961

Furthermore, Israel has never signed the Treaty On The Non-Proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons. Ironically, most Arab nations have signed the treaty. So while Israel acts as the region's nuclear policemen which included the 1981 bombing of Iraq's Osirak nuclear research facility near Baghdad more than 600 miles from Israeli borders, with U.S.-made warplanes and direct U.S. assistance that helped radicalize Iraq. The Osirak facility was the most advanced technological project in the Arab world. BTW, Iraq was a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty while hypocritically Israel wasn't and still isn't.

Israel has resisted all international and U.S. efforts to either sign the Treaty since it was promulgated in 1968 or open its nuclear facilities to international inspection. Why? According to the CIA, Israel had already produced nuclear weapons since 1968 before the Treaty with ample evidence they had the weapons by the mid-1960s.

On September 4, 1974 the CIA issued a 5 page report on Israel confirming that it was a nuclear power and could deliver them over long distances ... based on Israeli acquisition of large quantiities uranium, partly by clandestine means; the ambiguous nature of Israeli efforts in the field of uranium enrichment; and Israel's large investment in a costly missile system designed to accommodate nuclear warheads". New York Times, 25 June 1981

The document was released in 1978 under a Freedom Of Information Act request; the CIA later said the release had been a "mistake".

Edited by B Jenkins

Yes they are nuclear and partly because of that the people of Israel LIVE. I think it's a good thing that they cannot be erased by anyone without paying a butcher's bill so large as to be unthinkable.