Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

JFK assasinated by time traveler

ali smack

I have heard of this theory but don't know much about it. apparently a time traveler killed him according to the theory. sounds a bit "out there" to me.

I'm not sure why a time traveler would kill him?

Anyone else heard of this theory. I don't believe in it TBH

What do you mean by "sounds a bit out there"?

• Like 2

The time traveler was none other than JFK himself.

• Like 4

Personally I think the North Tower shifted dimensions and fell on him. We simply didn't see the building at the time because it was cloaked.

I think there's a YouTube video about it somewhere.

• Like 1

I have heard of this theory but don't know much about it. apparently a time traveler killed him according to the theory. sounds a bit "out there" to me.

I'm not sure why a time traveler would kill him?

Anyone else heard of this theory. I don't believe in it TBH

Let's go with this idea for a moment... why would someone from the future make the extreme effort and come back to assassinate JFK?

Do you think for example that if the tech were actually invented at some point in the future, they would rather assassinate Hitler?

We have many such fiction novels about such a timeline, but what if JFK, rather than everyone hope and dream for a brighter future, was actually the inadvertent cause of the destruction of the world as we know it, would that not inspire someone to choose JFK rather than Hitler?

Let's go with this idea for a moment... why would someone from the future make the extreme effort and come back to assassinate JFK?

Do you think for example that if the tech were actually invented at some point in the future, they would rather assassinate Hitler?

We have many such fiction novels about such a timeline, but what if JFK, rather than everyone hope and dream for a brighter future, was actually the inadvertent cause of the destruction of the world as we know it, would that not inspire someone to choose JFK rather than Hitler?

We could be here all night mentioning people who the time traveler could have killed.

I do not see why an assassin time traveler would be any different from any other assassin from now, maybe he was paid.

Edited by freetoroam

We could be here all night mentioning people who the time traveler could have killed.

I do not see why an assassin time traveler would be any different from any other assassin from now, maybe he was paid.

Sure he was (or they were), but that isn't the point. What could JFK have done to ruin the whole world? That is what I would like to know...

The time traveler was none other than JFK himself.

Red Dwarf used that as one of their storylines once!

• Like 1

What could JFK have done to ruin the whole world? That is what I would like to know...

he almost started WWIII over the cuban missile crisis (one of the conspiracy reasons for his eventual assassination), so who knows what else he might have gotten up to?

you never know, he might have been one of the ruling space lizards who seem to have taken over all our world leaders, hell bent on destroying humanity.....

:-)

• Like 2

Sure he was (or they were), but that isn't the point. What could JFK have done to ruin the whole world? That is what I would like to know...

What a man does or does not do is no concern to a paid assassin.

Mad men kill innocent people, the reason why they killed them does not always relate to anything the victim themselves have done.

• Like 1

to be honest though, i'd consider justin beiber to be a MUCH more legitimate target!

and simon cowell.

and paris hilton.

and any 'big brother' contestant.

• Like 1

Mad men kill innocent people, the reason why they killed them does not always relate to anything the victim themselves have done.

Except in this case we are talking of a time traveler who went back to take him out...

to be honest though, i'd consider justin beiber to be a MUCH more legitimate target!

and simon cowell.

and paris hilton.

and any 'big brother' contestant.

Oh please! Paris Hilton....if I were a paid assasin, she would be a freebie.

• Like 2

My suspicion is that he actually managed to win the space race and didn't stop at the moon... ah, the joys of alternative history... :tsu:

• Like 2

this is quite true.

*call 555-6284 to hear my rates. temporal victims special offer-this week only.*

• Like 1

Except in this case we are talking of a time traveler who went back to take him out...

Yes, and? When JFK was alive he had his enemies. The whole idea of a time traveler is ridiculous, because if the time traveler did not take him out, then that means JFK would not have been assassinated (at that time) unless the traveler jumped into the body of Lee Harvey Oswald, but thats just as ridiculous because it would have made no difference if he had not.

this is quite true.

*call 555-6284 to hear my rates. temporal victims special offer-this week only.*

Saru says no spamming, if i can`t sell my size 5 trainers on here for a fiver, then you can`t sell your "victims" list. BUT, on this occasion, business is slow, so I will just (getting a pen) jot that number down. :tu:

• Like 1

Oh please! Paris Hilton....if I were a paid assasin, she would be a freebie.

i'll get right on it!

consider it an early christmas present freet.

(waits for front door to be kicked down by CIA op who's been spying on forum.....)

• Like 1

if the time traveler did not take him out, then that means JFK would not have been assassinated (at that time) unless the traveler jumped into the body of Lee Harvey Oswald, but thats just as ridiculous because it would have made no difference if he had not.

my head hurts..... :-(

• Like 1

i'll get right on it!

consider it an early christmas present freet.

(waits for front door to be kicked down by CIA op who's been spying on forum.....)

Yes that did occur to me about the CIA, so I put "if", that should fool them. smileywink.gif

• Like 1

Yes, and? When JFK was alive he had his enemies. The whole idea of a time traveler is ridiculous, because if the time traveler did not take him out, then that means JFK would not have been assassinated (at that time) unless the traveler jumped into the body of Lee Harvey Oswald, but thats just as ridiculous because it would have made no difference if he had not.

Exactly, JFK was not originally assassinated and this (our timeline) is the resultant alteration of that line after a temporal assassination. We are living in a branched off universe, to one where events went differently.

Yes that did occur to me about the CIA, so I put "if", that should fool them. smileywink.gif

I hope so freet.

i'm planning on using it in my defense when I get arrested for

*mumble...if... mumble mumble...bomb plot....mumble...es of parliament....mumble....unt david cameron...mumble mumble....stards a lesson...mumble*

• Like 1

Exactly, JFK was not originally assassinated and this (our timeline) is the resultant alteration of that line after a temporal assassination. We are living in a branched off universe, to one where events went differently.

confused.gif

• Like 2

I hope so freet.

i'm planning on using it in my defense when I get arrested for

*mumble...if... mumble mumble...bomb plot....mumble...es of parliament....mumble....unt david cameron...mumble mumble....stards a lesson...mumble*

hehe, we got em fooooled for sure! :tu:

• Like 1