Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First personal experience with aliens

coolme

My first encounter with an alien being was when I was very young. I am almost certain I was 8 years old.

I had the bottom bunk and shared a room with my one of my younger brothers.

I awoke in the middle of the night and I was stiff. I could sense something in my bedroom and they were standing by my bed. I was facing the wall and I wanted to put my hand under the cover so bad but I was scared and I didn't know what to do.

I could hear them talking to each other. They were daring each other to touch my hand. My hand and my head were the only parts of me exposed. After several minutes of them bickering back and forth about touching my hand one of them finally did it. It felt like a finger pressing into my hand. My heart began to race and I pulled my covers over my whole body and I blacked out and I remember nothing after that.

I have more stories and I plan to post them. I am very curious to know if anyone has ever been in a similar situation. I know it doesn't sound like aliens because I was 8 but my next encounter wasn't until I turned 18 and that's where it gets scary and entertaining all at once and at one point it even gets creepy.

That could of been sleep paralysis but you never know.

• Like 2

Seriously, you post on every single thread...

My first encounter with an alien being was when I was very young. I am almost certain I was 8 years old.

I had the bottom bunk and shared a room with my one of my younger brothers.

I awoke in the middle of the night and I was stiff. I could sense something in my bedroom and they were standing by my bed. I was facing the wall and I wanted to put my hand under the cover so bad but I was scared and I didn't know what to do.

I could hear them talking to each other. They were daring each other to touch my hand. My hand and my head were the only parts of me exposed. After several minutes of them bickering back and forth about touching my hand one of them finally did it. It felt like a finger pressing into my hand. My heart began to race and I pulled my covers over my whole body and I blacked out and I remember nothing after that.

I have more stories and I plan to post them. I am very curious to know if anyone has ever been in a similar situation. I know it doesn't sound like aliens because I was 8 but my next encounter wasn't until I turned 18 and that's where it gets scary and entertaining all at once and at one point it even gets creepy.

If you could not see them (facing the wall), and heard them talking in English, why do you think they were aliens?

Sounds like you may have been their first encounter too. Since they were afraid to touch you.

• Like 3

and the crime of that is....?

• Like 3

I agree. I'm not diagnosing it as such, but what the OP described is very similar to what has been well documented. The following is just one example:

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which people, either when falling asleep or wakening, temporarily experience an inability to move. More formally, it is a transition state between wakefulness and rest characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness). It can occur at sleep onset or upon awakening, and it is often associated with terrifying visions (e.g. an intruder in the room), to which one is unable to react due to paralysis. It is believed a result of disrupted REM sleep, which is normally characterized by complete muscle atonia that prevents individuals from acting out their dreams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

With all due respect, if you have a problem with someone's post then simply report it. Otherwise, what difference does it make as to how many threads someone replies to?

• Like 2

I'm wondering if this might not have been a really vivid dream? I mean, the OP says he could hear the ETs discussing whether they should touch him or not...how did he understand an alien language? Or to put it another way, why were ETs speaking his language?

• Like 1

Guess we'll have to hear more, but yes, if you look in the UFO section, there are a few others claiming the same thing.

and the crime of that is....?

It's an observation, why are you calling it a crime...

So Aliens speak English? :alien:

They could have been humans cloned by aliens? :w00t:

Perhaps it was some kind of dream? You were rather young.