Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disc-shaped UFO caught in NASA photograph

Any UFO experience right now is questionable. As I said before,look up on youtube 'Chuck Missler' & UFOs. He explains the great deception on UFOs.What we perceive as visitors from other distant realms are merely terrestrial beings,demonic in force & from our own realm that are the fallen angels that prey on humans for dna & genetic material to survive in our realm.

And where did Chuckles get his evidence for this outlandish idea, hmmmm?

"Apparently Nasa astronauts thought this was interesting enough to take some photos of it and one accidentally made it onto the Nasa public site," Waring added.

Are astronauts that stupid to think a light illusion is a UFO?

they'll say it's "space junk"... but we know better...

Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Edited by Orkid

they'll say it's "space junk"... but we know better...

Who is "they"? And yes, we know better - lens flare as described above.

Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Eh, why limit yourself to only two possibilities?

Cheers,

Badeskov

You have to go to the Border and work with the Border Patrol to See themClose up Sweetpumper !But remember your Tin Foil hat ! At least you can wrap up some mighty Goood Eattin in it for your trip back over ! :tu:

Those arent Aliens anymore. Now they are "Undocumented Workers" or "Future Democrats"

"They" well who ever is a non-believer, government, i dont know, the list goes on :w00t: , I don't know what that is in the photo, but I'm open minded so.... maybe it is, maybe it isn't. :su

And sorry, forgot to add that it was a quote from A.C. Clarke... I would think he is reffering to the possibility of there being ET life or not.... :alien:

Edited by Orkid
  • Like 1

"They" well who ever is a non-believer, government, i dont know, the list goes on :w00t: , I don't know what that is in the photo, but I'm open minded so.... maybe it is, maybe it isn't. :su

Well, all indications are that it is a lens flare and not a physical object. We know this to the best extent that we can.

And sorry, forgot to add that it was a quote from A.C. Clarke... I would think he is reffering to the possibility of there being ET life or not.... :alien:

I know where the quote was from actually, but my question was for you and why you would limit yourself to only two possibilities as there are many in between also. Or do you disagree with the quote? Just curious.

Cheers,

Badeskov

thats what photographers like to call lens flare

it could be a UFO and as for NASA not being honest that's not myth or etc that's fact.think about who own NASA the USA government and who own all the governments in the whole world the elites and etc.a few people that are extremely obsessed with control and money and etc.they all go together.but what would be nice if i could enhance this picture more to see the UFO closer though.i could see something though not entirely clear though what it might be.i believe in UFOs i just need to make sure though.its no camera flare or etc the picture looks clear as day

I'm trying to think if there is more to it than two possibilities... I mean, or there is no life except for us in the Universe, or there is, hence, aliens or "other life beings" do exist!... right?

How can there be more to it than that? What do you mean? please give me your view on this.

:innocent: Yesterday I watched a movie and in the beginning that quote appeared, I thought it was apropriate since we're talking about a possible UFO sighting :tu:

:geek: There are a few things I am sure of... this isn't one of them! :P

Edited by Orkid
  • Like 1

Back when Comet Holmes unexpectedly flared while in "Perseus' arm"...

I asked my brother [NASA scientist/comet expert] about it and received

two puzzling responses. His first response was that he knows nothing

[his typical government response.] His second response over a week later

[RE: Comet Holmes] cced other NASA people and contained only a brief

message to note the second half of the essay and a link to a SETI article

that had nothing to do with Comet Holmes... but did [jokingly] mention

aliens playing havoc in Perseus' arm.

Here is that SETI article

http://www.space.com/searchforlife/071206-seti-aliens-apart.html

btw... I also asked him about UFOs... all he would say is that I should be

more interested in what NASA did with all the elaborate quarantine equipment

used for Apollo.

I'm trying to think if there is more to it than two possibilities... I mean, or there is no life except for us in the Universe, or there is, hence, aliens or "other life beings" do exist!... right?

How can there be more to it than that? What do you mean? please give me your view on this.

:innocent: Yesterday I watched a movie and in the beginning that quote appeared, I thought it was apropriate since we're talking about a possible UFO sighting :tu:

:geek: There are a few things I am sure of... this isn't one of them! :P

Was the movie Dark Skies?

its no camera flare or etc the picture looks clear as day

If it's not lens flare then why does it look just like lens flare as I explained a couple of pages back in this thread?

Ah, a sighting of one of the more subtle forms of Spam. I think this is worth 20 points in the Spam Spotter's Guide. :yes:

<Now it's been deleted I won't publicise them any more, obviously>

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

What I miss ? Whats the government doing to U/M ?

:gun: They are among us now we all know it , Now what will you do when they come for you ? :alien: Drink lots of Beer they dont like pickled people !

Banned!

people are going to wonder what that was referring to now. :D

Sweetpumper has that Tin Foil hat on again I bet ? :tu:

its was Aliens, they came, they saw, they said;

"been there, done that, wore the t.shirts when they were a fashion thing, move on Captain!"

why would something from another galaxy come all this way and not even try to make contact or even stop??

• Like 1

I am not surprised we see pictures like this published from NASA or from the military.

I am not saying they have ever photographed a UFO but if they had they no longer have to explain or debunk them. We have been conditioned now to do that for them.

• Like 3

Upon seeing the enlargement it appears to be a refraction of light in a window split into its prismatic colors, albeit a saucer shaped refraction, and a really unusual window and one with a really cool view.

Seem to fall in the UFO category of Mulder's poster, i.e. "I want to believe".

• Like 1

I think it's a small inverted image of the Earth caused by light reflecting off of the camera lens (where it's inverted) onto the safety dome (assuming there is a safety dome) and back into the lens. The reason why it's askew may be because the camera is not centered with the dome.