Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Culling time in China again

redhen

Yup, I knew this was coming soon as I heard about another possible H1N1 virus scare.

The Chinese can't think of any more humane method of culling thousands of chicks every day than boiling them alive.

China, the land of ancient Taoist wisdom that teaches us to live in harmony with nature. China, the land that reveres the Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara, the Lord of Compassion. China, the land of Confucius the epitome of the virtuous man.

When the Indian ocean tsunami hit in 2004, many people there believed it was a consequence of the collective karma incurred. I personally don't believe in collective karma, but at the moment I wish it was true.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark_Grey

• redhen

• Ashotep

Popular Days

Yup, I knew this was coming soon as I heard about another possible H1N1 virus scare.

The Chinese can't think of any more humane method of culling thousands of chicks every day than boiling them alive.

China, the land of ancient Taoist wisdom that teaches us to live in harmony with nature. China, the land that reveres the Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara, the Lord of Compassion. China, the land of Confucius the epitome of the virtuous man.

When the Indian ocean tsunami hit in 2004, many people there believed it was a consequence of the collective karma incurred. I personally don't believe in collective karma, but at the moment I wish it was true.

China separated church and state - those concepts no longer apply just as Christian concepts no longer apply to US gov't. Now there is only one religion: profit

• Like 2

Boiling them alive, that's barbaric.

Ummm...didn't Bush say something stupid like God told him to invade Iraq? Not much of a separation to me...

That was just to garner support from the south. You know what I mean, though; religion rarely if ever finds a place in politics these days. If anything there's a big push to move religion out of schools, the courts, etc. Separation of church and state.