Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles

AlasBabylon

Not really. The nuclear deterrent argument is the dumbest I've ever heard.

Europe is already a dictatorship ;)

lol - don't necessarily disagree mate....

but the nuke deterrent thing is real..without them we woulda been fighting the ussr in the 50's....that's not really debateable...

If creature comfort is the standard by which you judge...

then indeed, you are now living in your promise land...

enjoy it while you can.

so what are your standards?

so what are your standards?

God's Law

Edited by AlasBabylon

which god?

The One and Only God... the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob...

the God of Israel, Jesus Christ.

Edited by AlasBabylon

The One and Only God... the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob...

the God of Israel, Jesus Christ.

So was it your god that shut down the missiles?

quillius, quillius, quillius :lol: Here you are AGAIN.... High-jacking another thread with your nit-picking ....

Edited by DBunker

quillius, quillius, quillius :lol: Here you are AGAIN.... High-jacking another thread with your nit-picking .... :tu:

I nearly PM'd you to say you must come and have your little 'swipe' at me on this thread....glad you came along and you didnt miss the opportunity...I would have been disappointed.

I nearly PM'd you to say you must come and have your little 'swipe' at me on this thread....glad you came along and you didnt miss the opportunity...I would have been disappointed.

Well, Im here now.... was is the topic this time, sarcasm, was it? :tsu:

Well, Im here now.... was is the topic this time, sarcasm, was it? :tsu:

tut tut tut you are not implying you joined in to take the swipe with at least not reading the posts first.....naughty

tut tut tut you are not implying you joined in to take the swipe with at least not reading the posts first.....naughty

I was more thinking about your attempt to start up anothr BS argument.... with your shot at the "meeting a time traveler AGAIN" post.

I was more thinking about your attempt to start up anothr BS argument.... with your shot at the "meeting a time traveler AGAIN" post.

my shot at? no I questioned him seeing as he chose to ridicule another poster with sarcasm.

but I guess you ignore the initial poke by him due to him being an out and out 'debunker'........must be nice wearing those rose tinted glasses ay?

If you guys would follow Psyches style more you may have a leg to stand on....he is twice as vicious but backs it with debate....people you and Ryleh like to just stick the boot in then running.

One day...juts one day.....we might debate a case rather than this MO to ridicule and debunk...what are you guys scared of?

my shot at? no I questioned him seeing as he chose to ridicule another poster with sarcasm.

but I guess you ignore the initial poke by him due to him being an out and out 'debunker'........must be nice wearing those rose tinted glasses ay?

If you guys would follow Psyches style more you may have a leg to stand on....he is twice as vicious but backs it with debate....people you and Ryleh like to just stick the boot in then running.

One day...juts one day.....we might debate a case rather than this MO to ridicule and debunk...what are you guys scared of?

Ridicule?? really.... If that is to ridicule you havent seen much. I saw that as (if anything) just a funny response to the (at least as funny) "maybe aliens are us from the future" idea.

What Im afraid of...... well Cancer sounds really awful.

Edited by DBunker

Ridicule?? really.... If that is to ridicule you havent seen much. I saw that as (if anything) just a funny response to the (at least as funny) "maybe aliens are us from the future" idea.

What Im afraid of...... well Cancer sounds really awful.

I know you viewed it as a funny response...I thought I had covered that with the rose tinted glasses comment.

I dont think 'maybe aliens are us from the future' as funny....at what point does a funny response become ridicule?

as for what your afraid of...It seems once again 'context' is completely by passed.....never seen that happen before

come on DB give us your best case...one you know something about and can actually debate it....your pick......of course another option is to log out and wait until all the gangs here so you can take the usual swipe.

(if anyone fancies taking my bet....I say DB goes for option 2...I am happy to take odds of 1-50)

I know you viewed it as a funny response...I thought I had covered that with the rose tinted glasses comment.

I dont think 'maybe aliens are us from the future' as funny....at what point does a funny response become ridicule?

as for what your afraid of...It seems once again 'context' is completely by passed.....never seen that happen before

come on DB give us your best case...one you know something about and can actually debate it....your pick......of course another option is to log out and wait until all the gangs here so you can take the usual swipe.

(if anyone fancies taking my bet....I say DB goes for option 2...I am happy to take odds of 1-50)

Well, I think that the Iranian UFO sighting from back in -74(?) is a good one. And the WOW signal is also one of my favorites. I dont see how either one is going to answer the UFO enigma for us.... do you?

But if you like to debate them, sure, lets.....

Well, I think that the Iranian UFO sighting from back in -74(?) is a good one. And the WOW signal is also one of my favorites. I dont see how either one is going to answer the UFO enigma for us.... do you?

was thinking more along the lines of one that you think is debunked...

fermi paradox and the drake equation make the chances of anything from outer space appear very remote....as does the wow signal if you take it at face value.

why no radio signals from outer space??

ufop exist thruout recorded history...i've studied them for the best part of 40 years....back when being into this sort of thing required a little more effort than a few keystrokes on a keyboard....and recently i've totally changed my paradigm cncerning these....i'm now convinced we're either seeing inter-dimensional beings / craft....or time travellers.

fermi paradox and the drake equation make the chances of anything from outer space appear very remote....as does the wow signal if you take it at face value.

ufop exist thruout recorded history...i've studied them for the best part of 40 years....back when being into this sort of thing required a little more effort than a few keystrokes on a keyboard....and recently i've totally changed my paradigm cncerning these....i'm now convinced we're either seeing inter-dimensional beings / craft....or time travellers.

the inter dimensional hypothesis is definitely worth an interest IMO.

Im not saying that any of my two examples are ET..... Im saying that the best UFO cases are unexplained. There is a hugh difference.

As for the time travelers or interdimensional visitors idea..... Why not throw in Bug People from inner Earth, or, maybe we are living in a simulated reality and UFOs are bugs in the softwear??

No, I believe that all these UFOs could be explained with the mundane, if we had all the information necessary.

the inter dimensional hypothesis is definitely worth an interest IMO.

So is the Matrix hypothesis.

Im not saying that any of my two examples are ET..... Im saying that the best UFO cases are unexplained. There is a hugh difference.

As for the time travelers or interdimensional visitors idea..... Why not throw in Bug People from inner Earth, or, maybe we are living in a simulated reality and UFOs are bugs in the softwear??

No, I believe that all these UFOs could be explained with the mundane, if we had all the information necessary.

So is the Matrix hypothesis.

so much to say but its the weekend and I am going home to the kids.....

at least I will go home knowing that we do all operate with a belief system....... :whistle::alien:

so much to say but its the weekend and I am going home to the kids.....

at least I will go home knowing that we do all operate with a belief system....... :whistle::alien:

What a cop-out. :tsu:

What a cop-out. :tsu:

:gun::tu: I am juts happy to see you with your fists up ready. :-*

was thinking more along the lines of one that you think is debunked...

Billy Meier is one.

Billy Meier is one.

from what I know I cannot challenge that one, so I agree.....next :)

:gun::tu: I am juts happy to see you with your fists up ready. :-*

Im just picking the debates worthy of my time, interest and effort... your nit-picking orgies usually never are.

Edited by DBunker

Im just picking the debates worthy of my time and effort... your nit-picking orgies usually never are.

really...Billy Meir...? you just fancied a tap in.

as for my nit picking orgies....I guess you would see it that way when you dont have answers to the points/words challenged...

back to being worthy of your time and effort.....I have literally never seen you discuss a case......I would like to see if you ever have done so.......