Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles

AlasBabylon

If the aliens/ufo's were so concerned about mans potentially destructive nuclear technology, then how come we had the nuclear disasters at Chernobyl and Fukushima? They did/are doing - more long term harm to the environment than the bombing of Hiroshima.

Seems the aliens who are smart enough to find missile bases totally missed those ones eh? That were not even hidden...so why didnt they ever get shut down, even temporarily, by the ufo/aliens?

I can answer that one.... Its because this "ET will save us from our selves" line of thought is nothing but pure and utter crapola.

• Like 2

I can answer that one.... Its because this "ET will save us from our selves" line of thought is nothing but pure and utter crapola.

thats the kind of answer that will do perfectly for me! Cheers! :tu:

this was discussed during a washington dc press conference a few years back. it included many reliable and credible military eyewitness who reported having seen actual ufos during these disarmings which apparently happened more than once. one included was in the state of montana at a missile base. ill look for the article. anyway it makes sense. something more intelligent than we shouldnt have to come here and hint that nuclear weapons are a disgrace to humanity.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

this was discussed during a washington dc press conference a few years back. it included many reliable and credible military eyewitness who reported having seen actual ufos during these disarmings which apparently happened more than once. one included was in the state of montana at a missile base. ill look for the article. anyway it makes sense. something more intelligent than we shouldnt have to come here and hint that nuclear weapons are a disgrace to humanity.

well 'they' have apparently been coming here for decades and they didn't manage to stop the US bombing Hiroshima did they? Besides its a good cover-up story isnt it - for anything else that could have disarmed them, you know some inherent software or mechanical flaw or something like that maybe. Like with sightings of the army's top secret planes, "yes let the folk think its a ufo and not one of ours - hehe"

Also what I said above about regular nuclear plants, lots of countries have them, but do we have UFO reports round them too? Because unlike a dormant missile in a silo, that does not generate any nuclear activity till detonation, the nuke power plants are live and making great nuclear power, 24/7, so why are they not a big attraction for UFO?

Edited by seeder

well 'they' have apparently been coming here for decades and they didn't manage to stop the US bombing Hiroshima did they? Besides its a good cover-up story isnt it - for anything else that could have disarmed them, you know some inherent software or mechanical flaw or something like that maybe. Like with sightings of the army's top secret planes, "yes let the folk think its a ufo and not one of ours - hehe"

Also what I said above about regular nuclear plants, lots of countries have them, but do we have UFO reports round them too? Because unlike a dormant missile in a silo, that does not generate any nuclear activity till detonation, the nuke power plants are live and making great nuclear power, 24/7, so why are they not a big attraction for UFO?

is it not valid a point to assume "they" didnt know we (americans) we about to drop the bomb on hiroshima? perhaps that opened not only our eyes but the eyes of others. furthermore maybe intervention was not their agenda at the time but seeing what were capable of so foolishly achieving the subject of intervention came up in their G8 meeting.

• Like 2

is it not valid a point to assume "they" didnt know we (americans) we about to drop the bomb on hiroshima? perhaps that opened not only our eyes but the eyes of others. furthermore maybe intervention was not their agenda at the time but seeing what were capable of so foolishly achieving the subject of intervention came up in their G8 meeting.

well maybe they didnt know about Hiroshima, or Nagasaki, but if nuke explosions are detectable by them, then they will have known well before the actual bombs were dropped, as they had many nuclear bomb tests in the deserts of the US, if you remember?

if saving the planet is on the agenda then, why did Chernobyl and Fukishima happen? People forgot these things but 25 years ago for Chernobyl and its still radioactive, it caused and is still causing horrible tumors and lingering deaths in people and animals in general, then Fukishima, less than 2 years ago, and all people seem to remember was the tsunami, but all their reactors are fubar and frying up, and it will take 40 years to fully contain it! 40 years!! Yet radiation and radioactive waste is streaming into the oceans already, and has been doing so since they exploded... ans that cannot be contained.

And already they see deformities in everything from vegetation, butterflies and birds to turtles and regular fish, livestock, poultry, HUMANS, you name it. Funny enough it doesn't seem to make headline news much anymore... but it may be the worst ever nuke disaster with worldwide implications too, we wont hear the last of the damage from Fukishima I can assure you.

But funny enough, Hiroshima is OK to live in today and is a thriving place to be! And... the damage being 'continually' caused at Fukushima will go on for the next 40 years at least.

So smart aliens looking after us messed up big keeping us safe from nuke power!

Anyway I dont know why I say this, as I dont believe the thread title anyway! Or that we are being frequently visited.

Edited by seeder

ET is the new Jesus. Oh Lordy!

UFOs are not a risk to national security.the ones who are is the governments themselves and its own corruption!!!UFO and E.Ts are in fact to do the opposite of maybe what most or some people.for example its like anything else you have your good ones and bad ones then neutral ones.most are here to help humanity ascend to higher consciousness and a better life that they have known before and etc.some prevent missiles from being launched and more than that.one should not be afraid of them in my opinion.as for the government lying that part is true and a fact.they have more information than one could expect and things that many don't know about either!!!

• Like 1

well maybe they didnt know about Hiroshima, or Nagasaki, but if nuke explosions are detectable by them, then they will have known well before the actual bombs were dropped, as they had many nuclear bomb tests in the deserts of the US, if you remember?

if saving the planet is on the agenda then, why did Chernobyl and Fukishima happen? People forgot these things but 25 years ago for Chernobyl and its still radioactive, it caused and is still causing horrible tumors and lingering deaths in people and animals in general, then Fukishima, less than 2 years ago, and all people seem to remember was the tsunami, but all their reactors are fubar and frying up, and it will take 40 years to fully contain it! 40 years!! Yet radiation and radioactive waste is streaming into the oceans already, and has been doing so since they exploded... ans that cannot be contained.

And already they see deformities in everything from vegetation, butterflies and birds to turtles and regular fish, livestock, poultry, HUMANS, you name it. Funny enough it doesn't seem to make headline news much anymore... but it may be the worst ever nuke disaster with worldwide implications too, we wont hear the last of the damage from Fukishima I can assure you.

But funny enough, Hiroshima is OK to live in today and is a thriving place to be! And... the damage being 'continually' caused at Fukushima will go on for the next 40 years at least.

So smart aliens looking after us messed up big keeping us safe from nuke power!

Anyway I dont know why I say this, as I dont believe the thread title anyway! Or that we are being frequently visited.

The first rule of scientific observation is to not interfere with your subject's natural course of development lest your results be compromised and thereby rendered invalid. Of course, it's possible that a civilization may intentionally intervene in the natural course of human evolution for some reason, though I suspect such interference would not be viewed favorably by those advanced civilizations which prefer a more hands-off approach. I like to think that advanced civilizations have us on a "protected species" list somewhere that mandates no tinkering, but that's purely speculative.

The first rule of scientific observation is to not interfere with your subject's natural course of development lest your results be compromised

but maybe thats not an aliens first rule, its a totally human Star Trek concept not to interfere, but it did not in fact stop the younger Kirk having flings with exotic alien women and saving their planets from baddies and robots now did it? You have to think outside the box when it comes down to aliens! They maybe wouldn't give a fig about us at all.

but maybe thats not an aliens first rule, its a totally human Star Trek concept not to interfere, but it did not in fact stop the younger Kirk having flings with exotic alien women and saving their planets from baddies and robots now did it? You have to think outside the box when it comes down to aliens! They maybe wouldn't give a fig about us at all.

Your position on the issue shifts quite fast seeder. From not even buying the thread title to painting star trek, outer parameter scenerios. Speculation at its finest.

Your position on the issue shifts quite fast seeder. From not even buying the thread title to painting star trek, outer parameter scenerios. Speculation at its finest.

no my position remains the same, I used the analogy that you suggested yourself with the 'first rule' statement to give you an answer, and regardless of my beliefs about aliens, I have watched every episode and film from the Star Trek series..

There's an AEC (The United States Atomic Energy Commission) connection with UFOs. Robert Hastings goes over the AEC. UFO sighting around nuclear power plants, nuclear silos.

I haven't read this yet:

Former U.S. Atomic Energy Commission Supervisor Says the Roswell Object was an Alien Spacecraft

http://www.theufochr...commission.html

Edited by topsecretresearch
  • Like 1

There's an AEC (The United States Atomic Energy Commission) connection with UFOs. Robert Hastings goes over the AEC. UFO sighting around nuclear power plants, nuclear silos.

I haven't read this yet:

Former U.S. Atomic Energy Commission Supervisor Says the Roswell Object was an Alien Spacecraft

so you haven't read it but its OK to post it anyway? :no:

• Like 1

well 'they' have apparently been coming here for decades and they didn't manage to stop the US bombing Hiroshima did they?

Heck, they haven't even managed to stop the literally thousands of nuclear tests all the way from the Cold War till today. How did Korea sneak a nuke under the eyes of this super-advanced, galaxy-crossing, alien civilization?

• Like 3

Heck, they haven't even managed to stop the literally thousands of nuclear tests all the way from the Cold War till today. How did Korea sneak a nuke under the eyes of this super-advanced, galaxy-crossing, alien civilization?

Sneaky buggers, them North Koreans....

Cheers,

Badeskov

no my position remains the same, I used the analogy that you suggested yourself with the 'first rule' statement to give you an answer, and regardless of my beliefs about aliens, I have watched every episode and film from the Star Trek series..

and you have the gual to denounce divine alien intervention!

Shame shame

i looked into this and don't agree with james... the transcripts are backed by the audio from the interview, which he claims are fake! do you agree with him?

Hey mcrom, sorry for the belated response, things have been a bit crazy around here lately (my home I mean, not UM. UM is always crazy... :P).

I haven't had an opportunity to listen to the audio, could you perhaps share a link or expand upon that a bit? I'd like to give it a once-over at least as it could conceivably be a wrench in the works for J.C.'s claim that the UFO at Echo flight was something of a joke amongst the crew that got misinterpreted. :tu:

Hey mcrom, sorry for the belated response, things have been a bit crazy around here lately (my home I mean, not UM. UM is always crazy... :P).

I haven't had an opportunity to listen to the audio, could you perhaps share a link or expand upon that a bit? I'd like to give it a once-over at least as it could conceivably be a wrench in the works for J.C.'s claim that the UFO at Echo flight was something of a joke amongst the crew that got misinterpreted. :tu:

hey, no worries... here is the link... http://www.ufohastings.com/articles/telephonic-interviews-with-colonel-walter-figel-usaf-ret :tu:

Well If aliens are here to simply observe the various trials and tribulations a developing civilization must endure on its path to enlightenment, they might factor potential self-destruction into the equation and so be willing to stand by and watch us blow ourselves to oblivion, they might very well be tempted to save us from ourselves, but a truly benevolent race would recognize that failure is always a possibility and accept it as part of the process. ASSUMING there are those races who are convinced their priority is to help errant civilizations by coming to the rescue.

Additionally, a very superior civilization should realize that any effort to help us might prove to be the very catalyst that ends in our destruction. Without perfect knowledge of the future, alien intervention could prove even more disastrous than any potential danger we currently face could prove to be.

hey, no worries... here is the link... http://www.ufohastin...-figel-usaf-ret :tu:

I'm a little confounded that Figel seems to be waffling on the whole UFO at Echo flight claim. He's kind of hot and cold about it from what I've read. Considering that, how can we be sure his testimony (either for or against a UFO) is entirely objective?

I have so much to say, but can't help asking myself: What for? It is quite obvious that almost no one arguing on this thread has done their homework. People seem oblivious to... well, too many facts. Wouldn't even know where to start. First of all, these aliens are not of one origin. This of course has many further implications, a few of which will be different levels of technological development, different interests, different philosophies about intervention and different levels of spiritual advancement. Important to remember the basic polarities of course, what you would call 'good' and 'bad' ET's, their agendas, methods of interaction etc. Second, the existing network of relationships (hierarchical and diplomatic), and communications between them. Let's not forget the ultimate decision-making body that decides the borderlines for levels of allowed intervention at different times, which, in turn, is dependent upon the level and current state of the collective (or average) human consciousness, and the role of the concept of free will in all the above. Without this body our experiences with UFO's and ET's would be of a more varied nature, including much more physical evidence left behind, a greater number of sightings, uncontrolled abductions, maybe even interspecies wars involving even us. Phew... Yet all these different species, all this galaxy-travelling tech, and not a single craft ever that made a single hostile move against us? Must be a marry galactic family that we are (surprise surprise) not a member of. Or maybe there is a central controlling body? You decide. You must keep in mind the ultimate big picture also, why the human race is here. Certain measures of intervention would defeat the point of course. We are certainly not here to be controlled, all ET's understand and respect this. Except us here in this spiritual kindergarten playing word fights on forums based on uneducated guesswork. If they wanted to control us it would've been done in one day.

The reason for anyone not to do their homework? Again, simple, but let us not offend the feelings of our advanced fellow-humans still living the action-reaction paradigm where instead of acting we are reacting. But then why comment on forums like this? Guess it's some kind of hobby. As if we were trying to reach a verdict, or some kind of conclusion here. The answers are plain and simple, and, most beautifully, logical and add up to a whole and perfect picture without the kinds of contradictions one can read in the interpretations of comments in topics like this one. Slightly annoying yet somewhat amusing. Keep it up.

Let's not forget the ultimate decision-making body that decides the borderlines for levels of allowed intervention at different times, which, in turn, is dependent upon the level and current state of the collective (or average) human consciousness,

I find the entire concept of govts 'allowing' a certain number of abductions a year totally freakin hilarious to be honest! As if aliens need permission! :w00t:

And besides lets really stretch my imagination and say the aliens need new bodies constantly to experiment on, in secret...yet those abducted people remember - and so its not really a secret is it? If the govts have a deal with aliens, why not just let them experiment on cadavers? Missing dead people who no-one cares about or misses?

The answers are plain and simple, and, most beautifully, logical and add up to a whole and perfect picture without the kinds of contradictions one can read in the interpretations of comments in topics like this one.

Well, at least your answer is plain and simple.

"Any reason anyone may have to disagree with me is invalid because there are so many different aliens and races and reasons that I will be able to dismiss any reason by claiming some other alien civilization did it for some other reason."

Non-falsifiability is the epitomy of intellectual laziness.

(Incidentally...the word "facts" doesn't mean what you think it means.)

An "advanced outside third party" doesn't necessarily make them ETs...

maybe they are descendants of those from whom both the USA's and USSR's

space programs originated.

Don't forget the UFO flap over the Washington DC area summer of 1952.

What do you suppose was the purpose for that ??

http://en.wikipedia....C._UFO_incident

Us Brits are more advanced than you guys realise muwhahaah.