Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Miley Cyrus recalls paranormal experience

Saru

That was just the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come trying to tell her to stay away from Beiber's pot riddled tour bus or else *ghost points to Lohan*

I know a lot of muscians who have had ghostly experiences while on tour,staying in unusual places and hotels .

Like the Gallagher brothers or the Rolling Stones? bet they have seen a few spirits in their times while staying in hotels.

Hey! Alice Cooper was on that show!

Hush up. *grumbles*

• Like 2

Ah, Nick Jonas has joined the thread. :st

Excuse me? as funny as you might thnk Calling me Nick Jonas is,To me its an Insult,But Ill forgive you this One Time,But I am not that gay crap,big headed,pece of caca,If I were I would kill myself and take you with me,LOL :su But yes I cant stand her one bit,all she did was grow up to be a banshee singing S.L.U.T. Yuck,just Yuck,Just thinking of her makes my skin crawl and want to go on a shooting spree ,LOL but to be called one of those creepy gay so called Jonas Brothers can make me do stupid things to stupid people,I have Targets made that have their picture on it to shoot at,or burn in a Voodoo ritual,or just to scare little kids with at Holloween,Yuck man just yuck,I think the Jonas Brothers are crossdressers or are He shes...... Want to run them over with a Tank and set them on fire and burn them in a 55 gallon drum,But thats just me.LOL

Hush up. *grumbles*

Yeah but that guys face could scare a ghost back to the otherside,Like his music but I dont think I could believe someone who does more drugs than the ghetto.
  • Like 1

Big wow, what a waste of paper and web space.

Yes,but. sometimes you gotta have something to do sometimes.

Yeah but that guys face could scare a ghost back to the otherside,Like his music but I dont think I could believe someone who does more drugs than the ghetto.

Uh, Alice doesn't or never did do drugs. He used to be an alcoholic. I took this wrong the first time, please excuse. :)

Edited by coldethyl

I think most people in their life will experience some type of paranormal activity one way or another so this doesn't suprise me.One thing I never do is discount what someone is telling me regarding ghostly experiences.Unitll it happens to you some will never believe.

Its only paranormal until you/someone comes up with a mundane explanation. If we only had all the information I think we could explain them all. But even if we did,... Not even then will people listen,... a paranormal experience is much cooler I guess.

And no, seeing is most certainly not believing, not for me, not when it comes to the paranormal.

Another publicity seeking ploy?

You know, publicity is a double edge sword. I am sure the last thing she wants is more publicity and more paparrazis. Think!

The shower heating up was obviously a faulty thermostatic cartridge. Seen it many a time. Nothing paranormal there and the vision of the kid was probably drug induced

• Like 1

So you are the experience that she really needs?Please enlighten me?!

n-o-o-o-o!!

PLEASE don't go there!!

I don't see how this got 3 pages.

I don't see how this got 3 pages.

I REALLY can't understand why I clicked on a link with the words 'miley' and 'cyrus' in.

(well, one that didn't have the words 'donkey' and 'drug-fuelled orgy' in there too.....)

:-)

• Like 1

Hush up. *grumbles*

I have been a fan since his appearance on the Muppet Show.

And back on topic...I think Miley gets picked on waaay too much. Did I mention I hate her pixie(?) hair?

Edited by Dan'O
  • Like 3

I have been a fan since his appearance on the Muppet Show.

And back on topic...I think Miley gets picked on waaay too much. Did I mention I hate her pixie(?) hair?

Yeah I was just a kid when that was on but I remember it and have it on VHS, lol.

I LOVE his sequel to Welome to My Nightmare. One of his best in a long time. Just saw him last August.

• Like 1

Lovely, how immediate stars get their attention, when valid people discuss such events and get scoffed at.

Ghost boy was probably getting nudes.

She is getting scoffed at here, just the same as any other 'valid' person, if you didn't notice. She gets more attention because the person she told about it happened to be a world wide published magazine. Come on.

• Like 1

The shower heating up was obviously a faulty thermostatic cartridge. Seen it many a time. Nothing paranormal there and the vision of the kid was probably drug induced

I've learned when people use the word obviously around here, it almost never fits correctly, and is usually based solely off of their subjective opinion based off of predisposed, slightly educated conjecture.

She said that the water hadn't just changed to hot. The knob had actually been turned all the way to the hottest position, but not by her sister. And I'm sorry, but your second rationalization isn't even really trying.

But at least you didn't go for the seeking publicity route. Seriously, what actors/singers would use 'a house I used to stay at was haunted' in one conversation with a magazine to hopefully further their career? She is #1 on Maxim's Hottest star list. These people don't concoct campfire ghost stories to further their publicity, do they? Nah, they talk to magazines about whatever, and people ooh and aah at it all the same.

• Like 2

Excuse me? as funny as you might thnk Calling me Nick Jonas is,To me its an Insult,But Ill forgive you this One Time,But I am not that gay crap,big headed,pece of caca,If I were I would kill myself and take you with me,LOL :su But yes I cant stand her one bit,all she did was grow up to be a banshee singing S.L.U.T. Yuck,just Yuck,Just thinking of her makes my skin crawl and want to go on a shooting spree ,LOL but to be called one of those creepy gay so called Jonas Brothers can make me do stupid things to stupid people,I have Targets made that have their picture on it to shoot at,or burn in a Voodoo ritual,or just to scare little kids with at Holloween,Yuck man just yuck,I think the Jonas Brothers are crossdressers or are He shes...... Want to run them over with a Tank and set them on fire and burn them in a 55 gallon drum,But thats just me.LOL

I knew it! You're Kevin!

• Like 1

Spot on. I don't think it's for publicity at all.

Ditto that. Why would she need this, right? She's brought it up in an interview with one of the biggest magazines in the fashion industry, she's in the entertainment news almost daily. Why would she need such a controversial topic for publicity?

What I'd like to see is, let's just ignore that it is miley saying this, are there any other reports from 'normal' people? I'd love to check it out.

• Like 1

lol plenty of normal people around the forum and they also get the "publicity" shtick sometimes too :P that or "see a doctor, you crazy!"

Well, for a topic like ghosts, there are no absolutes, just experiences. For me, I love a good haunting story, I go on ghost tours in every city I visit just to maybe experience something compelling. I won't say I know what is going on in these places but I give most people the benefit of the doubt on their testimonies because I wasn't there, I didn't experience what that person did. I don't necessarily believe their story, I just acknowledge that it is a possibility.

There's always a possibility that someone is crazy too... lol but, how the heck do I know?

• Like 1

I understand :) it's a good attitude to have and I respect you for it.

Oh I know @ crazies :alien: I tend to trust my gut when reading things on here and there's an awful lot of threads where I just get them crazy/attention seeker vibrations too :P chances are, I just won't reply though - rather than try and berate them.

lol thank you! And good for you!

I won't argue with someone sharing an opinion or an experience. Though I may ask questions. I don't mind a challenge either, but the challenge better make sense and I won't tolerate hypocrisy.

What gets my ire going is when someone says something is absolute. Nothing is absolute. If you believe, recognize that it's your belief and I will respect that as your truth but don't try to tell me or anyone else what is what and that is the absolute truth. Then, we have a debate. But you notice things get ugly in some forums. And I am not innocent of fueling the fire.

I do recognize when something is pointless though, and I refuse to waste time if the points are not recognized.

Anyway, I digress... it would behoove all of us to keep an open mind.

• Like 2