Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Confiscate, Confiscate, Confiscate

F3SS

Not one word was said by anybody that the plastic guns can fire ONLY 1 round.

You can die from one round just as fast as from 50. The point was that this gun can get into places past detectors.

Yea it can't be detected by metal detectors and that is something to consider BUT in order to use it it would require a real bullet encased in a brass round.

• Like 3

Plastic guns are a weaker threat than Easter eggs at this point.

Might as well change the name of this thread to "Cascarone, Cascarone, Cascarone" already.

q:

This is CT. They didn't do that. They asked if they could search.

Not according to many of the home owners. Many of them said they were never given a choice.

• Like 3

This forum isn't about the new plastic gun, it is about all arms. Stop focusing on specific to justify removal of all arms, that tactic drives me nuts and makes me fear we are heading to mob rule of misinformed or tyranny fast.

• Like 3

Not according to many of the home owners. Many of them said they were never given a choice.

Offer clear definitive proof or it is just CT to the rest of us.

I see that you hadn’t responded to a prior reply I made, so let me ask you a question on it. In Oregon’s HB3200, I’m curious as to your interpretation of the following items:

IV.(5) A registered owner of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine is required to:

IV.(5).(B) Allow an inspector from the department to inspect the storage of assault weapons and large capacity magazines to ensure compliance with this subsection;

More specifically, how do you define “required” and “allow” in relation to this section?

• Like 1

Declaring others views as CT or paranoia concerning this subject is, in this instance anyway, wrong. Some are obviously and pathetically ignorant to the lefts vile and sick agenda. I live in Oregon and some communist(?) left-wing politicians put out a bill that would turn law abiding citizens into criminals if they did not give up their weapons. Look up HB 3200. This horrible bill would illegally (according to the Constitution) give the State an option for entering anyone's home without a warrant. This is not CT or paranoia. Just a horrible and dangerous fact that will cost this bills sponsors their seats.

Review the source and the initial claim of the conspiracy theory that HB 3200 would allow, "the state an option for entering anyone's home without a warrant."

Anyone's home? The whole block? Not quite...

Some of us would support a home bill here in our region that would require limiting and registering certain type of weapons. Then calls for proper storage of such weapons and inspections.

Some of us do own guns, would not mind this legislation, and would welcome law enforcement or some other department to insure safety.

Some who get permits to run a daycare have to open their home for inspection.

Some who get permits to prepare food also have to open their businesses for inspection.

No, warrants are not required in either of those instances, this is no different...

A business location has different rules than the sanctity of your home.

• Like 4

Fair call F3SS and that is your opinion but not everyone will feel the same. Most likely you will have more agreement on your end which is why HB 3200 will likely not pass and become law.

There will be dialogue and all kinds of proposals made, we together as a society, state by state, city by city, and nationally will decide on the course of our society.

To think it is all conspiracy theory and "they are coming to get me" is another matter.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!

Some who get permits to prepare food also have to open their businesses for inspection.

No, warrants are not required in either of those instances, this is no different...

So you would support child services inspecting anyone's house at any time who has a child? They need to make sure you don't have anything on your property that could possibly hurt the child, right? It would totally be your fault say if they fell and broke their arm on a concrete driveway. You've got to get rid of that. Oh, and the glass coffe table too. You've got to keep those toilet locks on until the child is at least ten. Children drown in less than a gallon of water often. If they find any offences, during the spot inspection, you will either be fined or the offending object will be confiscated, regardless if it's a Ming vase worth $25,000 that the child could pull down on their head if they climbed up on the couch, across the end table and up onto the china cabinet. By the way, that china cabinet is too high and can fall over...gone!

Isn't it their job to keep children safe?

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

So you would support child services inspecting anyone's house at any time who has a child? They need to make sure you don't have anything on your property that could possibly hurt the child, right? It would totally be your fault say if they fell and broke their arm on a concrete driveway. You've got to get rid of that. Oh, and the glass coffe table too. You've got to keep those toilet locks on until the child is at least ten. Children drown in less than a gallon of water often. If they find any offences, during the spot inspection, you will either be fined or the offending object will be confiscated, regardless if it's a Ming vase worth $25,000 that the child could pull down on their head if they climbed up on the couch, across the end table and up onto the china cabinet. By the way, that china cabinet is too high and can fall over...gone!

Isn't it their job to keep children safe?

There's no point in arguing with this guy. From his point of view, we should all be sheep and do what the government tell us to. One of his past comments was, "if you have nothing to hide, why not be for open inspection?" (give or take a few words). Really? So, nobody deserves privacy?

If you beat him on a point he is going to pull up wikipedia and look for some b.s. "facts" to copy/paste here. I've just learned to skip past any comment he posts.

• Like 2

There's no point in arguing with this guy. From his point of view, we should all be sheep and do what the government tell us to. One of his past comments was, "if you have nothing to hide, why not be for open inspection?" (give or take a few words). Really? So, nobody deserves privacy?

If you beat him on a point he is going to pull up wikipedia and look for some b.s. "facts" to copy/paste here. I've just learned to skip past any comment he posts.

Or if he calls it a "conspiracy theory" and calls you paranoid...

I guess thinking outside the box, which all great writers and artists have done, is "unhealthy" in his small, liberal mind. There is nothing wrong with thinking for yourself or having a different viewpoint then the mainstream.

• Like 3

If you wanted to know, if it was important to you to find out, you would have already. Its real easy to find.

• Like 1

Dude needs a real hobby. Well, as long as someone tells him it's okay to have one.

• Like 2

Review the source and the initial claim of the conspiracy theory that HB 3200 would allow, "the state an option for entering anyone's home without a warrant."

Anyone's home? The whole block? Not quite...

Some of us would support a home bill here in our region that would require limiting and registering certain type of weapons. Then calls for proper storage of such weapons and inspections.

Some of us do own guns, would not mind this legislation, and would welcome law enforcement or some other department to insure safety.

Wait WHAT?????????????????????? You think it should be lawful for government goons to demand entry into peoples homes to see if thier weapons are "stored properly"??????????? What the hell are you smoking?????

edit to add- was your old screen name question?

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Lawful only if the proposed bill passes and everyone decides it was a good idea.

I think having a dialogue is a good idea.

People people listen to yourselves. LBA uses Alinsky tactics of agitation. Congrats Britney, you are thee current most controversial poster in the politics threads. Look what you've done to everybody.

Wait WHAT?????????????????????? You think it should be lawful for government goons to demand entry into peoples homes to see if thier weapons are "stored properly"??????????? What the hell are you smoking?????

Lol, it is a page from his book but he definitely isn't q? although q's been quite elusive lately he does pop in now and then.

But I don't think having such a dialogue is reason to become paranoid and overly emotional.

Rational minds will steer this nation. If you want to be part of the conversation loosen some of the mistrust and deepen your partnership to dialogue.

Dropping out of it all will only insure others who do participate in discussion get to make up the rules for all of us.

But I don't think having such a dialogue is reason to become paranoid and overly emotional.

Rational minds will steer this nation. If you want to be part of the conversation loosen some of the mistrust and deepen your partnership to dialogue.

Dropping out of it all will only insure others who do participate in discussion get to make up the rules for all of us.

That's kind of hard when you dismiss everything you don't agree with as conspiracy. That doesn't say much for a cooperative dialogue.

• Like 3

Zxcv

Please don't issue me site rules in my inbox. You are not a moderator.

I was not inciting forum warfare. Perhaps my only mistake was stating that you use Alinsky tactics but it sure looks that way. Other than that I was only stating the obvious which is your comments are controversial and you can rile up a thread.

People people listen to yourselves. LBA uses Alinsky tactics of agitation. Congrats Britney, you are thee current most controversial poster in the politics threads. Look what you've done to everybody.

• Like 1

Thread cleaned.

Please remember that civil and courteous is expected behaviour from all members at all times. That being said the option to put a person on 'ignore' is available

• Like 2

Lets not get the thread locked and try to let today's squabble pass over.

• Like 1