Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery Aircraft Frightens Quincy Residents

AlasBabylon

So, speculating, it's an FBI plane doing anti-terrorism stuff.

If so, good for them.

Must have been some serious intel for all of this to be occuring, I would imagine.

But who knows, could be just about anything I guess, from the FBI, to Google mapping, to a movie shoot.

that cool that they been seeing a UFO!:)i would not be scared people but i would be cautious though not scared or terrified.as for the FAA or other governments controlled agencies and etc don't expect them to come clean and to be honest with the public at all.they will not tell you.because they are controlled by the government.as for the people wondering if its a UFO yeah it is!!!i mean what more evidence do you want?aliens do exist and another not all UFOs are aliens though.

Nothing more intimidating than the FBI using a single engine Cessna to frighten the citizens.

• Like 2

I would be very suspicious. Without analysis of the smell and the lack of co-operation with the authorities my guess is the town is being used as guinea pigs in some experiment.

that cool that they been seeing a UFO!:)i would not be scared people but i would be cautious though not scared or terrified.as for the FAA or other governments controlled agencies and etc don't expect them to come clean and to be honest with the public at all.they will not tell you.because they are controlled by the government.as for the people wondering if its a UFO yeah it is!!!i mean what more evidence do you want?aliens do exist and another not all UFOs are aliens though.

An alien flying a camera pod Cessna. Yeah, right. :td:

Thanks for the info on the Quincy mystery odor that appears

to have began around the time the mystery plane began its rounds.

" Maybe occasionally you get bad smells, but it was never this constant,

six weeks of this now"...

Wonder if anything of interest is at this intersection ?

"The mysterious odor – a potent mix of sulfur and rotten eggs – hits the nose

at the intersection of Quincy Shore Drive and East Squantum Street. "

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x715755299/Unbearable-smell-in-Quincy-a-mystery

Sulfur and rotten egg smell could be coming from unstable methane hydrates off shore...

that was the supposed origin of a recent similar mystery smell in So Cal.

" Coastal Stench May By Byproduct Of Large Release Of Methane

March 3, 2013

SANTA MONICA (CBSLA.com) — Authorities say a foul odor that spurred calls

to fire departments throughout the city on Sunday is possibly the result

of the large release of methane in the Santa Monica Bay. "

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/03/03/coastal-stench-may-by-byproduct-of-large-release-of-methane/

Unstable methane hydrates can also cause undersea landslides.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storegga_Slide

There are methane hydrate deposits off the east coast... off shore from

North Carolina/Virgina and also New Jersey. Hurricanes might destabilize

the hydrates... the hurricane that recently devastated the New Jersey area

comes to mind.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&q=cache:xJ9YD6W1rgAJ:ftp://ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov/hazards/publications/ref0541_lockridge.pdf%2Bmethane+hydrates+boston+harbor&gbv=1&ct=clnk

Nothing more intimidating than the FBI using a single engine Cessna to frighten the citizens.

it's probably one of those shape-changing planes like they use to spread Chemtrails. It disguises itself as a Cessna in daylight, but at night it takes its true form, that of the hypersonic spyplane it actually is. It's the latest in camouflage technology.

I don't think an FBI contracted plane would be involved in a possible natural ecological event. They, the USGS, have their own planes, and much better equipped with aerial "electronic sniffers"

Besides which, the photo clearly shows a camera pod.

it's probably one of those shape-changing planes like they use to spread Chemtrails. It disguises itself as a Cessna in daylight, but at night it takes its true form, that of the hypersonic spyplane it actually is. It's the latest in camouflage technology.

OK, Col.

I'm taking away your beer and drinking it for myself.

Oh wait, I still have one tall-boy left.

• Like 1

I don't think an FBI contracted plane would be involved in a possible natural ecological event. They, the USGS, have their own planes, and much better equipped with aerial "electronic sniffers"

Besides which, the photo clearly shows a camera pod.

Whoever they are... IF the mystery plane is looking for the source of the mystery odor

[they both mysteriously appear around the same time]... maybe they haven't considered

an offshore methane hydrate origin. The reason I do is because I have been expecting

[and posting] about a methane hydrates "event" on the east coast for 10 years.

Best plan-of-the Day ! RPG`s Now were talking Greeting party ! :clap:

It looks like a radar type device than camera.

OK, why do you say that? Anything in particular about the pod which might suggest a radar?

Not saying you're wrong, just curious as to how you have come to that tentative conclusion.

OK, why do you say that? Anything in particular about the pod which might suggest a radar?

Not saying you're wrong, just curious as to how you have come to that tentative conclusion.

Or a sensor, I have said earlier it looks like its mapping or surveying the area, using a helicopter would be slow, twin engine plane would be too fast, so use single engine prop plane for the work.

• Like 1

Hey Lilly, any further news on this event from your vantage point?

For example, local media, mayor's office, etc...

Sorry seeder about the bad link.

WIRED Blogs 6/12/06

Mystery planes getting around

A mysterious Delaware company's single engine light aircraft may soon be circling the sky near you.

Last year,,residents of Lodi Calf. Noticed a tiny Cessna 182 moving in slow circles over their small town, just circling for at least a month.

The Lodi News Sentinel got ahold of a picture of the mystery plane, checked it's tail number with the FAA and traced it to the Northwest Aircraft Leasing Corp. In Newark Delaware. The listed address, reporters found, was a mail drop.

The plane was spotted shortly after the FBI moved in on suspected al Quida. Associates living in the area.

By then another Cessna 182 had already been sighted making regular appearances over Arlington VA.just across the Potomac from Washington DC.where it also quietly circled like a vulture.

After someone snagged the tail numbers it was found to also come back to Northwest.

There is no phone listing for Northwest Aircraft Leasing in Newark DE....

The most likely explanation is that the FBI is using the Delaware Identity for it's new generation of spy planes, equipped with sophisticated optics to.watch people on the ground.

In 2003 the bureau admitted to flying a tricked out 182 over several communities near Indianapolis to keep tabs on customers of internet cafés and copy shops.

• Like 2

A plane flew low over people's cars and houses over the weekend. It sounded like it buzzed our plat. Maybe it peeked into people's homes through new technology, as crazy as that sounded. These planes might have just been manufactured as the newest ways to invade our space (in more ways than one).

Sorry seeder about the bad link.

WIRED Blogs 6/12/06

Mystery planes getting around

A mysterious Delaware company's single engine light aircraft may soon be circling the sky near you.

Last year,,residents of Lodi Calf. Noticed a tiny Cessna 182 moving in slow circles over their small town, just circling for at least a month.

The Lodi News Sentinel got ahold of a picture of the mystery plane, checked it's tail number with the FAA and traced it to the Northwest Aircraft Leasing Corp. In Newark Delaware. The listed address, reporters found, was a mail drop.

The plane was spotted shortly after the FBI moved in on suspected al Quida. Associates living in the area.

By then another Cessna 182 had already been sighted making regular appearances over Arlington VA.just across the Potomac from Washington DC.where it also quietly circled like a vulture.

After someone snagged the tail numbers it was found to also come back to Northwest.

There is no phone listing for Northwest Aircraft Leasing in Newark DE....

The most likely explanation is that the FBI is using the Delaware Identity for it's new generation of spy planes, equipped with sophisticated optics to.watch people on the ground.

In 2003 the bureau admitted to flying a tricked out 182 over several communities near Indianapolis to keep tabs on customers of internet cafés and copy shops.

I should add that one or two planes fly in constant circles over people's homes. It's quite unnerving. You think that they have problems of some kind when they do this. This isn't just paranoia, because small planes crash from time to time when they have engine, navigation, pilot, etc, trouble.

• Like 1

Has anyone found a photo of one of these planes with the registration number or are we just going of these 'super duper eye-witness reports'?

Was just thinking about that when I woke. I'm looking at a few pages now. The only facts I can find are that a plane or possibly more have been flying over Quincy and they have permission to fly there.

Now if it is the FBI, what's the big deal? They are using aircraft for surveillance and information gathering. That's their job. It's not like they're going to be wasting resources spying on the Average Joe, like some people have stated.

And the FBI could be searching for something as basic as drug trafficking. Still If it is the FBI, i'm interested in what they could be up to.

Definitely shouldn't be in the ET section though.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cirg/surveillance-and-aviation

• Like 1

Here's the connection between winged lizards and the foul smell: Van Meter remembers 1903 visit from winged monster - In 1903, townsfolk in Van Meter, Ia. say they saw a winged giant monster. More than a century later, the mystery remains unsolved (3 May 2013)

THE STORY GOES LIKE THIS: Over a series of nights in the fall of 1903, several respected and prominent men of Van Meter reported a half human, half animal with enormous, smooth bat wings flying about. It let off a powerful stench and scared the daylights out of them because it moved at speeds never seen before. And it shot a blinding light from its horned head.
Edited by RingFenceTheCity

Plane reg.# is N906TM reistered to a RKO Productions since 3/11 but strangely the company has only been in existence for 5 months.

Plane reg.# is N906TM reistered to a RKO Productions since 3/11 but strangely the company has only been in existence for 5 months.

My guess is that the plane story is now a cover-up for something the authorites don't understand.

My guess is that the plane story is now a cover-up for something the authorites don't understand.