Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery Aircraft Frightens Quincy Residents

AlasBabylon

My guess is that the plane story is now a cover-up for something the authorites don't understand.

Even though ALL of the witnesses clearly state they see a private plane?.....How far will you go?

I'm no aviation expert, but I sure as heck can tell the difference between a small private airplane and a glow in the dark flying reptile/bird thingy. I suspect the witnesses can tell the difference as well.

My guess is that the plane story is now a cover-up for something the authorites don't understand.

may as well keep guessing then, as the FACTS of the matter are its a single engined plane - most likely a cessna that people have PHOTOS of! Nothing unexplained about it, apart why it keeps flying loops. Trust me you cannot fly around where you like and when you like without the airports blessings, the fact the airport wont say who it is means not a lot, everyone has a right to privacy, and if it is the FBI we may never know. But thankfully, if it is the FBI then at least its not some nutjob wanting to harm people

Even though ALL of the witnesses clearly state they see a private plane?.....How far will you go?

ETA: ah, beat me to it! :tu:

Edited by seeder

Id have to agree seeing as this is the UFO section, maybe its that Australian pilot who got sucked into a green light ufo, and is trying to return to earth but keeps getting looped up in the space/time continuum?

Remember that thing that John Keel described in Mothman Prophecies? He said he was watching a UFO then suddenly he heard a plane engine turn on and his UFO had morphed into a private plane! All these little planes we see in the sky could actually be extraterrestrial spacecraft.

But then the book is almost entirely fiction... :unsure2:

• Like 1

Remember that thing that John Keel described in Mothman Prophecies? He said he was watching a UFO then suddenly he heard a plane engine turn on and his UFO had morphed into a private plane! All these little planes we see in the sky could actually be extraterrestrial spacecraft.

But then the book is almost entirely fiction... :unsure2:

or those planes that spread the Chemtrails, they're noted for doing that as well I saw a video about it on Youtube. :unsure2:

I know, right? So, I have a lot of questions:

- If that is a camera behind the landing gear then they are looking down.

If it's a camera, it's an oddly shaped one. If you look closely, it's almost like some balloons got caught on the fuselage rather than anything else. I wonder if that was a "feature" added by whomever airbrushed out the buzz number.

- what is most visible at night looking down from a plane?

Infrared. Heat signature. Bioluminescence or any other sort of luminescence including plain old lights. And, of course, we all know that aliens glow a really weird shade of orange at night. :alien::P

- Why is this type of plane being used instead of the usual helicopter that usually used to perform searches?

- Is this type of plane best for a certain type of search or action?

When I was still active in the Civil Air patrol, we only used fixed wing aircraft for Search & Rescue missions. They're probably the most used aircraft even today so it isn't out of the realm of possibility that it could be flying a search pattern.

- It is not being used because they are silent since there are complaints of noise at night when they fly.

Nope. Not even a little bit. OTOH, it's better than some helicopters they could be using instead.

- If "they" are looking for something, it will be visible at night from above with the camera

- what types of cameras work at night ?

- what types of objects are visible at night from a distance?

Answered above but I can expand on that a bit. The FBI's been mentioned already, although I'm not sure I understand the connection except via another aircraft that may or may not have been seen in the area as well. The fact that it has been reported to have flown there means nothing. The feds tend to move people around as needed independently of other things going on and using their own aircraft is an economical way of doing so. With that, a Cessna Caravan isn't good for much other than a people barge and occasional freight hauler while the 182, which is the one photographed, is a bit more useful in several roles.

Dependent on what they're looking for, any of a number of types of cameras can be used. Infrared is the one that comes to mind first but about anything that can handle low light situations is usable. If it's film rather than electronic, then it would be a rather fast film however I'm thinking they'd be using digital instead which, with some of the technology available to "certain organizations", would be more than adequate for the purpose.

However, I'm still not convinced that thing is a camera. It looks more like an air sampling thingie than anything else. Or some balloons added when the buzz number was airbrushed out.

- The FAA will not identify the corporate entity nor the reason for flying so low at night

- The plane is identifiable via the license number

- Owner has been identified as a corporation

- Said corporation is a production company with little to no other information.

- Would the FAA support this type of action from a production company filming a movie? Especially since there are so many complaints of noise.

The FAA is not in the business of identifying aircraft for people, especially since that information is available online at a number of sources including their own database. At the same time, saying "the FAA wouldn't tell" is misleading. The fact is that an individual at the local office answered with "I can't tell you that." "I can't tell you that" doesn't necessarily translate to "I won't tell you that" but can include "I haven't a clue and am too damned lazy to ask anyone else." If authorization (if one was needed at all) was via the FAA's main offices in DC, they may not have transmitted the details to the local office so they'd be in the dark as well. OTOH, if a local or federal agency is involved, then the local FAA office would likewise be uninformed as to what the particular purpose of the flights is due to compartmentalization and "need to know."

- This plane (and another) have been flying this way at night for several weeks

- Does the onset coincide with the marathon bombing?

It's unlikely that they're related. If it had to do with the bombings, it would have been done and finished by now.

- Is there any noticeable flight pattern being repeated when the planes fly?

- Any areas that they concentrate on?

No one's said anything about that including witnesses.

- How close is Quincy to the Boston area that was bombed?

- Do any of the suspects live in Quincy or nearby?

- If this has something/anything to do with the bombings why aren't the authorities warning/informing the area residents?

Key word: "if." I doubt they're related. Conspiracy mode much, neighbor? ;)

We live in bizarre times, eh? Always left with more questions than answers.

That's true of most any period of history.

• Like 2

maybe just some rich kid getting lessons or something, you can track any planes flight courses with the tail number... I already linked to that. If it was some secret mission then it would hardly be so obvious would it? And how many actual reports are there of this?

Oh, I know! I know! It's so people will start all kinds of conspiracy theories that have absolutely nothing to do with reality. See, some feds are members here and like to play practical jokes on the CTists. :yes::P

• Like 1

Yes, it's in Massachusetts and they are probably thinking about it at this point. It would drive me insane for sure by keeping me up all night for several nights. Sleep deprivation is the worst kind of torture!!! lol

If it were here, my greater concern would be that it would drive me sane. I'm not at all sure I could handle that. :no::cry:

Someone searched the tail numbers and the come back to a p.o.box in VA.supposedly a cover for FBI.

As for the pod on the plane see HTTP://mt-milcom.blogspot.com/2009/10/civil-air-patrol-pilots-to-fly.HTML

Also mounted on single engined Cessnas.funded by and to work in cooperation with Homeland Security.

Kind of scary when you think of other Civil Air Patrol alumni like David Ferries, Barry Seal and Lee Harvey Oswald.

Errr ... the Caravan's "pod" is part of the expanded airframe to allow it to do what it was designed to do, a short haul people barge with space for luggage. No mystery there. No conspiracy. Just a convenient way for people to go from point A to point B.

Civil Air Patrol is a non profit volunteer org.and doesn't have direct accountability to the public like a government.org.

Yet they've just been given a lot power by HLS.to essential spy on the public. Things are getting scary.

The CAP is the USAF Auxiliary whose mission includes little things like aerial search and rescue. They most definitely are accountable for every second they spend in the air.

Oh, I know! I know! It's so people will start all kinds of conspiracy theories that have absolutely nothing to do with reality. See, some feds are members here and like to play practical jokes on the CTists. :yes::P

It is no joke... intel agents do distract and discredit internet conversations

that might be getting too close to the truth.

Like when I was repeatedly troll attacked here on this topic. I know an intel

troll psyop invasion when I witness one.

You're not going to start talking about neo-nazi disinfo tactics soon, are you?

You're not going to start talking about neo-nazi disinfo tactics soon, are you?

Nice try at trigger-word association deflection...

It has nothing to do with "Nazis" and you know it.

Nice try at trigger-word association deflection...

It has nothing to do with "Nazis" and you know it.

It was referring to another nearby thread, about Cities on the moon. I don't know if you've read it, I can thoroughly recommend it for a stimulating discussion about troll psyop invasions.

That's right... joke about the ongoing loss of privacy...

the loss of being secure in your person and possessions...

the loss of individual dignity... that one can't board

a commercial aircraft without being virtually raped...

and all in the name of "safety" from "terrorism"...

whose "safety" ?? The satanic NWO beast system who is

the real terrorist who runs amok across the planet.

Oh, my freakin' gawd, talk about paranoia much! But you're right. There is a global conspiracy to deny YOU you're assumed* rights and we're all in on it. Everyone here on UM is against you as well. You have no friends, no allies, no safe haven ... nothing. You aren't safe anywhere nor are you at any time free from us. We have you and we control you. We own you.

* You only think you have rights when, in truth, you have none. Not a one. Further, you never did. It's part of the conspiracy against you to make you believe you ever had any rights.

We all - everyone - are allied with the alien shadow government which is the basis for the NWO. We all work for them and are paid by them to reduce you to a quivering mass of jelly. From your post, we're doing a pretty good job of it too.

:mellow: It started as a story about an aeroplane that people were wondering what it was doing, and then it turned into the Satanic NWO. If someone does not necessarily automatically assume that it must be the Satanic NWO that is behind this, then that makes them a Personal Attack Troll? Don't you think Conspiracies & Secret Societies would be a better place for it?

Actually, I think Middlin' High Weirdness would be a good place for this topic but i don't think UM has such an area. ET & UFOs doesn't quite make it either since they've most definitely been identified. OTOH, maybe ET is involved given that's the only logical explanation for most government employees. :yes::whistle:

wonder if the bad smell in Quincy has anything to do with anything?

Well, it would make sense to take constant aerial samples to monitor the concentrations and locate the source. That would possibly involve the FBI but any of a number of other agencies would be involved as well. Or they're simply using FBI assets since they're available and equipped to do what they need.

• Like 1

or those planes that spread the Chemtrails, they're noted for doing that as well I saw a video about it on Youtube. :unsure2:

In Mothman Prophesies, the planes dropped duck/duct tape. Really. It happens towards the end. You get the feeling that Keel thinks the reader will believe anything if they've read this far.

No one is saying they're seeing giant flying glow birds. People are saying they are seeing and hearing airplanes.

Lilly, my friend and fellow dog lover, I think he was joking. Kind of like I do now and then. :-)

But again, why the secrecy from the FAA?

It may not be secrecy as noted before but rather cluelessness on the part of one individual. Of course, you and I are familiar with how Honolulu works and know that cluelessness is rampant in government. :-)

It was referring to another nearby thread, about Cities on the moon. I don't know if you've read it, I can thoroughly recommend it for a stimulating discussion about troll psyop invasions.

Is the title of that topic, "Iron Sky" ;)

I wish there were cities on the moon... at least that would give me hope

that someone has escaped the evil vortex of political/social degeneracy/perversion

and the associated warped use of technology.

It is no joke... intel agents do distract and discredit internet conversations

that might be getting too close to the truth.

Oh really, kindly point me to the attack/post and I will look into it it with interest!

OK heres a clue to what may be the camera/pod thingy and I quote:

Poster 1: I read it, but that is only one possibility. It can also be FLIR, Ground radar, laser, or a directional antenna/detector (for example to pinpoint a radio transmission or even radiation source).

Poster 2: A Wescam MX-series camera system, does consist of FLIR, ground radar, and laser.... Lol

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread946319/pg8

Only 8 pages and interesting! Tho not conclusive of course!

Oh really, kindly point me to the attack/post and I will look into it it with interest!

Ahhhh... yes... I see it now... really I don't see it... not anymore.

Thanks for enlightening me about how intel troll tracks are covered here...

by deleting whole conversations.

And, please don't fall back on your tired old trite "you are delusonal"

intel line... or else I will have to post links to Google cache.

Now DO BEAR in mind thats not an official statement, its 'just' a quote from another forum here: http://www.godlikepr...sage2230544/pg1

I read that entire thre4ad and I have to say that their CTists and other Odd Thinkers give UM's CTists and Odd Thinkers a good run for their money. I especially liked the one who claimed it was an AC-130 flying a high orbit. That was a real gem of total ignorance. I'm sticking with air sampling on this one.

By the way, methane "bubbles" do escape from the seabed now and then. These are huge things that theoretically can capsize a ship and have been offered as a possible explanation for the disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle. Given the volcanic past of the region and that both methane and hydrogen sulfide are volcanic byproducts, it's entirely possible that an old and now submerged volcano vent "farted."

• Like 1