Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Turkey Warns Syria Over Car Bomb Attacks

AlasBabylon

" Turkey has said it reserves the right to take "every kind of measure"

after car bomb attacks killed 43 people near the border with Syria.

" Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said Turkey reserves the right to take

"every kind of measure", but he said he saw no need for an emergency meeting

of Nato - which would be the first step towards involving the alliance in

any possible response. "

http://news.sky.com/story/1089640/turkey-warns-syria-over-car-bomb-attacks

I think the rebels are growing desperate for some kind of game changing intervention on their

The US has condemned the bombings and vowed solidarity with Turkey...

so this incident could indeed be a trigger point for NATO intervention.

Weird, when theres a car bomb in Syria, the Syrian government is quick to react. But if its in Turkey or anywhere else, they take a day to say something. So what is going on?

Think about it for a minute...Why would Assad approve a bombing attack on Turkey?

Why would he give Turkey and NATO an excuse to invade Syria and force him out of power?

When Israel recently attacked Syria Assad showed remarkable restrain in not responding militarily to its aggressions.

Realize the fact that Assad's forces are already stretched thinly combating the 2 year old Sunni insurgency.

For Assad to draw either Turkey/Nato or Israel into a fight would only mean the end of him and his regime.

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN
  • Like 1

Think about it for a minute...Why would Assad approve a bombing attack on Turkey?

Why would he give Turkey and NATO an excuse to invade Syria and force him out of power?

When Israel recently attacked Syria Assad showed remarkable restrain in not responding militarily to its aggressions.

Realize the fact that Assad's forces are already stretched thinly combating the 2 year old Sunni insurgency.

For Assad to draw either Turkey/Nato or Israel into a fight would only mean the end of him and his regime.

Well said.

It could be a set up... a false flag.

In 1999, when NATO attacked Serbia and was getting ready to invade

and occupy Kosovo, I saw a TV news clip of the NATO staging area.

To my surprise, I saw an Israeli flag over one facility.

Although the Israelis are not part of NATO, they assisted in NATO's

invasion/occupation of Kosovo under the cover of "humanitarian aid."

" Earlier Sunday in Damascus, Syrian Information Minister Omran al-Zoubi rejected Turkey's

charges that Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime was behind the bombs.

He accused Turkey of destabilizing the border areas between the two countries.

"The Turkish government had turned the border areas into centers of international terrorism,

as it is still facilitating the arrival of arms and explosives, improvised explosive devices,

cars, money and murderers to Syria," he said. "

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57584084/despite-arrests-turkey-bombing-degrades-relationship-with-syria/

I actually believe it was Turkey who did it, kinda like Hitler's igniting the Bundestag back in the 1930s. Assad has no real interest for any intervention from the outside right now, especially from a NATO member.

Erdogan and his administration have been developing neo-Ottoman tendencies for quite some time, and should Assad lose the war, Syria will probably break down anyway, living Turkey to be a patron of the inheriting Sunni parts of Syria.

I mean if the Turks didn't want to fight, they could easily blame the Kurds, the rebels or anyone else, as a quick get away from having to respond to this attack. Now that they've blamed Assad, as a democracy, they will be forced by their own people to retaliate against and invade.

But we should see. The entire area is extremely delicate at the moment. Interesting enough, should Turkey invade, it might as well trigger a war between Turkey and Iran. Should that happen, anything goes in the region. We're talking a complete reboot of the old boundaries of the Middle East, kind of like Europe after WW1.

You must understand that a war between Turkey and Iran will affect Iraq, the Kurds, Syria, Lebanon, will completely destabilize Jordan, and will perhaps involve Egypt and Saudi Arabia. The only country that actually might not be pulled to such a war is Israel.

I actually believe it was Turkey who did it, kinda like Hitler's igniting the Bundestag back in the 1930s. Assad has no real interest for any intervention from the outside right now, especially from a NATO member.

Erdogan and his administration have been developing neo-Ottoman tendencies for quite some time, and should Assad lose the war, Syria will probably break down anyway, living Turkey to be a patron of the inheriting Sunni parts of Syria.

I mean if the Turks didn't want to fight, they could easily blame the Kurds, the rebels or anyone else, as a quick get away from having to respond to this attack. Now that they've blamed Assad, as a democracy, they will be forced by their own people to retaliate against and invade.

But we should see. The entire area is extremely delicate at the moment. Interesting enough, should Turkey invade, it might as well trigger a war between Turkey and Iran. Should that happen, anything goes in the region. We're talking a complete reboot of the old boundaries of the Middle East, kind of like Europe after WW1.

You must understand that a war between Turkey and Iran will affect Iraq, the Kurds, Syria, Lebanon, will completely destabilize Jordan, and will perhaps involve Egypt and Saudi Arabia. The only country that actually might not be pulled to such a war is Israel.

Turkey will never blow up their own people..

Turkey will never blow up their own people..

The Turkey of the old generals wouldn't have. Erdogan is a different breed altogether, I think. It's quite a risk, even for someone as popular as he if he gets caught out.