Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mars 2023 - inhabitants wanted

Saru

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freetoroam

• Frank Merton

• Saru

• KrowMax

I have no doubts that in the future man will try and settle on another planet. But Mars? if Mars was once inhabited by a life form, then is it not a bit risky to try and live on a planet which is not suitable anymore?

Or would this just be a stepping point to further areas, as well as a massive experiment to see what happens to man in a place which has different atmospheric conditions to Earth?

Man has evolved while on Earth and is still evolving, so I can only think that this experiment is the start of a very very long process to see how we will evolve outside Earth. I will not be around to see the process, unfortunately.

Edited by freetoroam

Of all the planets, Mars seems the most inviting, but it still has "keep off" warnings all over the terrain.

• Like 1

Of all the planets, Mars seems the most inviting, but it still has "keep off" warnings all over the terrain.

Thats planets in our solar system?

Yea; I don't doubt that humanity will someday go to the stars, but it will be thousand-year generational vessels. The Solar System has nothing in it for us except some minerals and the Earth.

Mars Seem's to be the appropriate planet to live on next to earth..But Earth is still Earth ...Earth made for human to live on the best home for us but were destroying it... :gun: