Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea infuriated again

Ashotep

North Korea has criticised the arrival of the US aircraft carrier USS Nimitz in the South for a joint drill as an “extremely reckless” provocation and a rehearsal for war against the communist state.

Arrival of U.S. aircraft carrier infuriates North Korea

Threaten to nuke a country, guess you don't consider that reckless and you wonder why there might be joint military exercises.

• Like 1

What's the matter, silly little man? Annoyed that you haven't been getting enough attention lately?

• Like 7

Kim_Jong_Un.jpg
  • Like 9

It becomes our business when they threaten to nuke us.

• Like 6

It becomes our business when they threaten to nuke us.

The threat was made after the US stuck it's nose in though.

It was? As far as I remember it was because somebody did not like the annual South Korean/American military exercises.

• Like 5

It was? As far as I remember it was because somebody did not like the annual South Korean/American military exercises.

Exactly. And that was poking their nose in obviously. I really cna't be bothered having this discussion again though. Bottom line is if you went to your friends bakc garden and the two of you starting training with firearms and stuff, I'm sure your neighbour is going to get very nervous and make a big deal of it.

Exactly. And that was poking their nose in obviously. I really cna't be bothered having this discussion again though. Bottom line is if you went to your friends bakc garden and the two of you starting training with firearms and stuff, I'm sure your neighbour is going to get very nervous and make a big deal of it.

They have been doing that since 1953, a time when Kim (not so Ill) was still in the balls of his grandfather. A little late for a reaction, don't you think?

• Like 1

Oh Whaaaaaaaa.

I think a South Korean fly fart infuriates NK.

• Like 2

They have been doing that since 1953, a time when Kim (not so Ill) was still in the balls of his grandfather. A little late for a reaction, don't you think?

So if your neighbour and his big friend where shooting guns in their yard since 1953 (obviosuly down the lines and nto the same 2 people) you would be oke wiht it? Obivously this is knowing that you and your neighbour already have problems? Wouldn't you feel like it's bullying?

The fact is they trian in case of a war with NK, so how the hell does that look good?! lol It's muscle flexing right in their face. Just plonk a huge aircraft carrier here, it's cool. lol

If this was the other way around the US would not be happy at all.

The only diverence with NK and the US is that NK makes absurd threats while the US bullies a country into attacking it (Or sets up a false attakc or downright lies) and then invades the country. lol

Also who is actually saying NK is upset or has said anything? How do we even know he threteaned a nuke strike? It's the media telling us this! lol Do you relaly trust the media? They don't even tell the truth about Elections and candidates. lol Also lets not forget Saddams wepoans of Mass destruction. lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

Well, the U.S. has had its nose there since 1950 (and it entered the war as part of a UN operation, it's perhaps worth noting, rather than just being U.S. Imperialism.)

So if your neighbour and his big friend where shooting guns in their yard since 1953 (obviosuly down the lines and nto the same 2 people) you would be oke wiht it? Obivously this is knowing that you and your neighbour already have problems? Wouldn't you feel like it's bullying?

The fact is they trian in case of a war with NK, so how the hell does that look good?! lol It's muscle flexing right in their face. Just plonk a huge aircraft carrier here, it's cool. lol

If this was the other way around the US would not be happy at all.

The only diverence with NK and the US is that NK makes absurd threats while the US bullies a country into attacking it (Or sets up a false attakc or downright lies) and then invades the country. lol

Also who is actually saying NK is upset or has said anything? How do we even know he threteaned a nuke strike? It's the media telling us this! lol Do you relaly trust the media? They don't even tell the truth about Elections and candidates. lol Also lets not forget Saddams wepoans of Mass destruction. lol

As long as the bullets don't hit my yard I don't have a problem with that. They can do in their yard as they please as long as nobody outside it gets hurt.

• Like 1

As long as the bullets don't hit my yard I don't have a problem with that. They can do in their yard as they please as long as nobody outside it gets hurt.

That's rubbish most people would phone the police or make a fuss out of it. Ther eis no way you would allow people to be shooting in the garden next to yours. What if you had kids out in your garden and you'd already had fights with your neighbour etc. You'd jsut let him and his friend fire guns all day long?! lol

Well, the U.S. has had its nose there since 1950 (and it entered the war as part of a UN operation, it's perhaps worth noting, rather than just being U.S. Imperialism.)

Why does a UN operation make a difference?! The UN was started by 2 US presidents and an American Goverment lawyer... Can you get anymore corrupt?! lol

Coffey you need to realize that the United States and South Korea are not preparing to invade the North. They are preparing to defend the South from a northern invasion. The south does not want to invade the North. The North does want the South.

You can twist it all you want, the point is when the North has detonated 3 nuclear devices, the South has all the right to ask its friends to show up and practice defending it's self.

~Thanato

• Like 3

Coffey you need to realize that the United States and South Korea are not preparing to invade the North. They are preparing to defend the South from a northern invasion. The south does not want to invade the North. The North does want the South.

You can twist it all you want, the point is when the North has detonated 3 nuclear devices, the South has all the right to ask its friends to show up and practice defending it's self.

~Thanato

Yeah. That about sums it up. :tu:

• Like 1

Thanato said it well.

• Like 1

Why does a UN operation make a difference?! The UN was started by 2 US presidents and an American Goverment lawyer... Can you get anymore corrupt?! lol

i thought the UN was conspiring to destroy America and take away America's right to bear Arms and impose a one World government. Is it also a cover organisation for US Military Aggression, then?

What a bunch of losers. Just a bunch of English peasants, who have nothing better to do than squat on their dinky island and snipe at their betters. How droll!

sorry, what on earth are you drivelling about, or is this a very subtle ironic way to reinforce the stereotype of the gung-ho flag-waving American? And who exactly are you referring to anyway? The subject is N. Korea.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 1

i thought the UN was conspiring to destroy America and take away America's right to bear Arms and impose a one World government. Is it also a cover organisation for US Military Aggression, then?

Conspiring? I don't think it conspires that at all. More like does it. The UN ignores members like Iran or Libya and favors the US, Israel and it's allies. This isn't a conspiracy it's blatant fact, watch any UN conference and you can see it. It's completely used for US military aggression, it's a double bluff. "Hey look we set up a club to try and make world peace"..... How much world peace has the UN brought?! Now how many wars have been started in the name of the UN?! And who has always been seen as the good guys in the eyes of the UN? lol

Seriously the fact 2 US presidents and a lawyer founded the UN should ring alarm bells.

~Thanato

They don't need to practice together at all. The US and European forces didn't do this before Iraq or Afghanistan. The US knows damn fine what it's doing. You can cover it up with BS all you want. They even admitted flying the B52 over as a warning. lol

Conspiring? I don't think it conspires that at all. More like does it. The UN ignores members like Iran or Libya and favors the US, Israel and it's allies. This isn't a conspiracy it's blatant fact, watch any UN conference and you can see it. It's completely used for US military aggression, it's a double bluff. "Hey look we set up a club to try and make world peace"..... How much world peace has the UN brought?! Now how many wars have been started in the name of the UN?! And who has always been seen as the good guys in the eyes of the UN? lol

Seriously the fact 2 US presidents and a lawyer founded the UN should ring alarm bells.

So how does Gulf War II fit into your theory that the UN is a cover for US Military Aggression, since the President of the US at the time did not seem to be very happy with the UN for not enthusiastically supporting his venture? Or was that too a double bluff? Pretending that you didn't support something would be ideal cover for the fact that you were actually the sinister machiavellian organisation that was actually behind it in the first place, I suppose.

• Like 1

So how does Gulf War II fit into your theory that the UN is a cover for US Military Aggression, since the President of the US at the time did not seem to be very happy with the UN for not enthusiastically supporting his venture? Or was that too a double bluff? Pretending that you didn't support something would be ideal cover for the fact that you were actually the sinister machiavellian organisation that was actually behind it in the first place, I suppose.

Exactly. When someone tries to act like the good guy, they often aren't.

There is loads of examples of this, including the Vatican bank being the main shareholder for Barretta and obviously the easy target when discussing this kind of thing, The Vatican/catholic church and pedophilia.

Who is going to argue with the UN when they are supposed to be about peace?

Edited by Coffey

They don't need to practice together at all. The US and European forces didn't do this before Iraq or Afghanistan. The US knows damn fine what it's doing. You can cover it up with BS all you want. They even admitted flying the B52 over as a warning. lol

The US and European Allies practice a hell of a lot in the 1960s-80s and even into the 90s to prepare the defense against the Soviet onslaught.

The differences between Iraq/Afghanistan and Korea is Iraq/Afghansitan where 'sudden' wars. That no one saw coming. Korea is a prepared war (actually a current war) that has been so since 1950. South Korea needs to practice with the US as those two nations are most likely to be engaged in combat if it was to come to war with the North. They need to practice together to make sure that they can operate together and make snap decisions together. They need to make sure they know how each other thinks in terms of warfare for if the North does come charging over that hill they need to be ready.

Flying a B52 near a nation to drop dummy munitions on an Island is a show of force to say to the North that we can reach out and touch you if you try something. Remember this was after the North detonated a third nuclear device and threated to attack near by nations. So the US was well within its rights to do a show of force as three key allies are near by (taiwan, japan, and South Korea[the main target]).

South Korea has also asked the US to do these military exercises with them as they are close Allies.

At this point we need to stop appeasing the North. Stop giving them food for threatening the world with nuclear fire. The people may suffer, but they always will suffer under the Regime.

~Thanato

The US and European Allies practice a hell of a lot in the 1960s-80s and even into the 90s to prepare the defense against the Soviet onslaught.

The differences between Iraq/Afghanistan and Korea is Iraq/Afghansitan where 'sudden' wars. That no one saw coming. Korea is a prepared war (actually a current war) that has been so since 1950. South Korea needs to practice with the US as those two nations are most likely to be engaged in combat if it was to come to war with the North. They need to practice together to make sure that they can operate together and make snap decisions together. They need to make sure they know how each other thinks in terms of warfare for if the North does come charging over that hill they need to be ready.

Flying a B52 near a nation to drop dummy munitions on an Island is a show of force to say to the North that we can reach out and touch you if you try something. Remember this was after the North detonated a third nuclear device and threated to attack near by nations. So the US was well within its rights to do a show of force as three key allies are near by (taiwan, japan, and South Korea[the main target]).

South Korea has also asked the US to do these military exercises with them as they are close Allies.

At this point we need to stop appeasing the North. Stop giving them food for threatening the world with nuclear fire. The people may suffer, but they always will suffer under the Regime.

~Thanato

We new Iraq was as much a possibility as NK is long before it happened.

As for showing NK can they can touch them. I'm sure NK's military officials are not that stupid. lol An 8 year old can look up what the US has military wise on the internet and figure that out. You don't need to waste tax payers money and send a B2 (I said B52 before, I meant B2) on a dummy bombing run, that's just muscle flexing and will blatantly p*** them off.

Use common sense.

US and SK military exercise = Nuke threat.

Sending a B2 bomber on a dummy bombing run on purpose to show military power = What the hell do you think they will do?! lol

If they threaten a nuke after a military exercise then sending a B2 bomber is the stupidest idea I have heard heard of him my life.

If you have a dog backed into a corner and it's growling at you viciously you don't proceed to poke it with a stick do you?! Common sense.

NK's soldiers are back at farming and Kim and Co have settled in to the usual bluster. That darned Boston Bombing took everyone's mind off of the nuclear brinksmanship...HEY!!! Maybe it was a (wait for it)...FALSE FLAG :w00t:

• Like 1