Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cure for gray hair

Ashotep

Cool! Might look into getting some eventually.

• Like 1

Great news.....for the future :blush: but where is the product?

I want to buy some now, right now, NOW....for the future, you understand.

• Like 2

Great news.....for the future :blush: but where is the product?

I want to buy some now, right now, NOW....for the future, you understand.

Unless your willing to wash your hair with watermelon or carrot juice you'll have to wait for the shops to start selling it.

• Like 2

It is great that it also works for vitiligo!!! Our daughter has it.

And I was just beginning to embrace my silver strands.

I told my H he may have a brunette again. He said "too late", he already found another one! lol

• Like 5

The link just set off my av so I didn't read it, but I'm all for curing gray hair. Watermelon juice works? Sounds interesting.

• Like 2

It's global post wonder what happened to set off your av. Did it happen to anyone else?

Unless your willing to wash your hair with watermelon or carrot juice you'll have to wait for the shops to start selling it.

I'm willing to do that.
  • Like 2

I don't know...ever see an old man with dark hair? It looks unnatural. I think my grey hair looks blond in a way, makes me look like a beach boy.

• Like 4

Some ad popped in. Worked fine this time when I tried. I'll use watermelon juice. Can't be worse than dye. Carrot juice is alright too.

People don't mind men with gray hair. They wouldn't call a woman with gray hair a beach bunny, for sure.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

I have to agree with that, I think women with gray hair are judged differently, harsher, than men. Men are even allowed laugh lines and a few wrinkles.

This isn't super new, but is cool. Eating foods high in Catalase helps keep the grey at bay. Having a high alkaline diet is supposed to help as well. Making sure you are getting the right amount of copper, magnesium, selenium, and zinc helps too.

The link just set off my av so I didn't read it, but I'm all for curing gray hair. Watermelon juice works? Sounds interesting.

Glutathione, super-oxide dismutase and catalase are your bodies self made anti-oxidants which mop up free radicals and their by-products (hydrogen peroxide).

Glutathione - This is the most powerful anti-oxident known to man and your body produces it from the amino-acid cysteine. Unfortunately heating cysteine destroys it so modern humans have very low levels. You need to eat raw eggs, raw meat or unpasturised dairy products to get what your body needs. Alternatives are whey protein or replacing your regular milk for baby formula milk (they put whey protein in it). Glutathione is potent and by giving whey protein to mice they lived 60% longer due to its ability to mop up free radicals and hydrogen peroxide.

Super-oxide dismutase (SOD) - You need to make sure you're getting enough zinc, copper and magnesium in your diet because you body makes SOD using them. Intense exercise makes you body upregulate it production.

Catalase - This is made by your body too but also exists in fruit and vegetables. Kiwi fruit, watermelon, carrots, cherries and some others have high levels.

The above not only reverse grey hair they reverse wrinkles too.

Edited by Giant Killer B
  • Like 3

I have to agree with that, I think women with gray hair are judged differently, harsher, than men. Men are even allowed laugh lines and a few wrinkles.

And ironically the "cure" seems to work better for men, then women, because the Estrogen causes an issue. Life ain't fair, I tell ya.....

• Like 2

I'd look like an old man with UNgray hair ... laugh lines and "a few" wrinkles? :lol::rofl::lol:

I'd look like an old man with UNgray hair ... laugh lines and "a few" wrinkles? :lol::rofl::lol:

Human death occurs when 5% of a persons cells are old. The reason why they look so wrinkly is those 5% are pumping out hydrogen peroxide which is toxic to other cells. Thats what makes you look old.

Improving the quality of your diet will remove most of the signs of aging.

Oh goodie ! Another fine example of western medicine catching up to Chinese medicine .

These been an herb for this,and hair dropping ,for....5000 years or so .

CONGRATULATIONS WESTERN TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES ! only a few millennia behind .....as usual .

Lolz

Oh goodie ! Another fine example of western medicine catching up to Chinese medicine .

These been an herb for this,and hair dropping ,for....5000 years or so .

CONGRATULATIONS WESTERN TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES ! only a few millennia behind .....as usual .

Lolz

but killing tigers & rhinos is the apex of medical science I suppose....?

• Like 1

personally, I can't wait for my hair to go grey. my grandold's hair was silver, and it looked cool as, but my dad died while his hair was still black, so it's a lottery I guess.

but on the plus side, neither of them went bald.....

:-)

How about that no more gray hair.

My husband will be excited! Bless his heart, only 22 and going gray! I like his gray hair though....It makes him look distinguished. :)

• Like 1