Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Flying car in pieces after hitting tree

Still Waters

More than a decade into the 21st century, we still don't have those flying cars we were promised, but at least all the problems of flying cars are available today. Canadian police in Vernon, British Columbia, are investigating what is possibly the first ever flying car accident.

http://now.msn.com/f...chool-in-canada

http://www.theglobea..._medium=twitter

• Like 2

Sounds as if it might not be a completely kooky idea, but it doesn't say whether one needs a pilot's license to fly such a thing. Maybe it's classified along with microlights, in which case, perhaps they might want to think again.

• Like 1

I heard Special Branch are investigating the accident.

• Like 3

No roads but there will be a place to land, right in the trees.

• Like 2

I heard Special Branch are investigating the accident.

:w00t: special branch? leaf it out will ya! Theyd be out on a limb. Or start barking up the wrong tree :clap:

anyway this just goes to show, cars were not meant to fly

• Like 2

Good thing this didn't happen in Swaziland. Who knows how many witches flying around on broomsticks that crazy driver would have taken out. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Humans are bad enough driving in 2 dimensions. Imagine adding a third...

• Like 3

The car was flyin great and the parachute got in the way

• Like 1

Chitty Chitty Bang Crash Whallop!

• Like 2

I guess the tree jumped in front of him.

• Like 2

pretty interesting not that much really.flying cars which already exist the governments like they do with the secrets and information from E.Ts they hide and hold it back from the public.but poor person hope they are okay though

I wouldn't believe it if i hadn't read it.

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 1

pretty interesting not that much really.flying cars which already exist the governments like they do with the secrets and information from E.Ts they hide and hold it back from the public.but poor person hope they are okay though

When you have time, could you translate this into English?

It wuz aliens, I tell ya! AIL-E-UNZ! Went 'n knocked him outta da sky like swattin' a fly, they did. Green rays done it. Gotta watch dem alien green rays, y'know. BadEvil things, they is. Not as bad as the purple ones but they still be bad news. Da Ebil Gummint hides all dat kewl stuff but I got Sources 'n they know everything! They got Connections with the Alien Overlords who're actually runnin' the show on this here dirt ball. Yep, yep, runnin' the whole shebang from one of the sub-sub-basements under Area 51. Anyway, that guy ain't supposed to be flyin' those things anywhere people can see. They use Secret Alien Technology 'n no one's supposed to know about 'em. Won't be hearin' much more about 'im 'cuz 'e's gonna become a disappeared person. Messed up big time, 'e did. Serves 'im rite for messin' with the Alien Overlords like that.

In other news, the ministry of magic has already had to erased the memories of various muggle witnesses...

• Like 3

Oh **** look out. Now the fascists are going to try banning us from the air.

Oh **** look out. Now the fascists are going to try banning us from the air.

You are joking, right? On a paranoia scale of 0 to 10, you managed to reach 20.

You do know that aircraft crash on occasion, don't you? In this case it was a flying car that landed in a tree. It's "newsworthiness" has more of a High Weirdness factor than anything else. Moreover, it was in Canada so it wasn't a Good Ol' 'Murican problem. So you and your militia buddies can go back home and figure out some other sinister plot to take away your Gawd-Given Freedom & Liberty.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Well heres a reason why we don't have flying cars in our civilization: Because we crash non-flying car to often as is. Put it quite simply: Operating a flying car is no place for amateurs.