Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will IRS abuse extend to Obamacare?

Merc14

The IRS to targeting right wind organizations to "special attention" as teh Stazi used to say and guess who is slated to see that Obamacare is funded? The IRS. Can Republicans and Conservatives expect to get special attention once the government takes over our health care? Based on the revelations coming out and how far they actually spread I think Americans shoud be very afraid.

Do you think the democrats weren't thinking about this when they drew up the plans? Of course they were and once the meme starts that if you register republican you get shoved to the back of the line you'll see the voter rolls change precipitously. I shouted about this very thing way back when Pelosi and Reid cheatd their atrocity through. Who says the plan administrtors won't get IRSitis and abuse their power to punish political foes.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Yeah, I trust the IRS about as far as I can throw them...which is not very far.

• Like 1

Yeah, I trust the IRS about as far as I can throw them...which is not very far.

Who will be manning the ACA health desk? Wil they have IRSitis? You call in, an R pops-up next to your name and some ninjadude like hater gets that ugly snear on their face and makes sure your kid gets an appointment 4 months from now inntead of one month. How about your name pops -up and an IRS flag pops because you sre due for another small business audit so you aren't allowed treatment until you are square with them. Far fetched teh left screams. Well, not any longer.

Hey, I know this is alll just to distract from Benghazzi but both are very troubling and dangerous events and thsi shows the dangers obf allowing the government to run your healthcare. You won't be able to sue these people either.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Who will be manning the ACA health desk? Wil they have IRSitis? You call in, an R pops-up next to your name and some ninjadude like hater gets that ugly snear on their face and makes sure your kid gets an appointment 4 months from now inntead of one month. How about your name pops -up and an IRS flag pops because you sre due for another small business audit so you aren't allowed treatment until you are square with them. Far fetched teh left screams. Well, not any longer.

Hey, I know this is alll just to distract from Benghazzi but both are very troubling and dangerous events and thsi shows the dangers obf allowing the government to run your healthcare. You won't be able to sue these people either.

No, and even now, when the IRS audits you, even if they are wrong, and everything turns out that they were wrong to audit you, you can't sue them for "wrongful auditing" or get an apology from them or anything. Just another government run program that has become too powerful....

• Like 2

The IRS has always done what they want no matter who the president is and I have my doubts its just to distract people's attention from Benghazi.

• Like 2

The IRS has always done what they want no matter who the president is

Very true, unfortunately. I believe even "Tricky Dick" aka Nixon used the IRS to get back a political opponents...

Fair tax and shut the doors on the IRS.

Yep..I agree! :tu:

The IRS to targeting right wind organizations to "special attention" as teh Stazi used to say and guess who is slated to see that Obamacare is funded? The IRS.

The ACA gets no significant funding from the IRS.

Who will be manning the ACA health desk?

The government does not run your healthcare. there is no ACA health desk. The ACA is being implemented by the Dept of HHS.

Fair tax and shut the doors on the IRS.

Who exactly would collect taxes?

Who exactly would collect taxes?

Do some research. Learn new things. It isn't hard, just google fair tax.