Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gosnell found guilty of murder

Keel M.

What is also shocking is that these clinics had not been checked for 15 years!

Indeed.

"“Pennsylvania’s Department of Health has deliberately chosen not to enforce laws that should afford patients at abortion clinics the same safeguards and assurances of quality health care patients of other medical service providers. Even nail salons in Pennsylvania are monitored more closely for client safety,” the letter quotes from the grand jury report."

News source

• Like 2

a decision that she alone must live with

Many fathers would beg to differ. The dead babies weren't available to comment.

• Like 1

If the fathers are in fact around, and willing to help raise and support the child. Don't take this so personal. We don't know the circumstances that make some women do what they do. No one is saying it wasn't murder what he did to those babies who were well beyond the legal limit. In response to freetoroam, I agree. These clinics need to be monitored much more strictly than they are. Heads have rolled and I hope the state will begin to take a lot closer look at what is going on in these clinics. No late term abortions should be taking place anywhere in PA. If this clinic's existence was even known before the drug investigation that kicked off the discovery. From what I've seen I don't think the authorities expected to find what they did when they first entered the premises. No one was licensed that worked there other than Gosnell. I would think these clinics would need to be licensed to exist just like any other medical facility. No inspection for 15 years is a disgrace.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

The women who go to clinics like this one generally do not have the fathers around from the start. Many of the men will either never have known about the pregnancy or just never cared.

• Like 2

The women who go to clinics like this one generally do not have the fathers around from the start. Many of the men will either never have known about the pregnancy or just never cared.

If they care, they should know. If a man is good enough to pay child support, he's good enough to know about the choice to kill his child before he/she leaves the womb.

If they care, they should know. If a man is good enough to pay child support, he's good enough to know about the choice to kill his child before he/she leaves the womb.

Exactly, hence my post. They never cared even when they did know.

For those who do care and are willing to pay child support, or in some cases even bring the child up themselves, then of course they should know and be involved.

But not all women are that interested in what the men think, thats where its wrong.

• Like 2

Exactly, hence my post. They never cared even when they did know.

For those who do care and are willing to pay child support, or in some cases even bring the child up themselves, then of course they should know and be involved.

But not all women are that interested in what the men think, thats where its wrong.

The uncaring egg-donors and sperm-donors should place their unwanted progeny up for adoption. There are many caring, loving people out there, who would adopt them in a heartbeat. It's a no-lose situation for all involved except for the original circumstances. Some facilities take in "dumped" babies with no questions asked.

• Like 1