Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET Technology - Augmented/Virtual Environment

topsecretresearch

• January 1981, Ajusco Park, Mexico City, Mexico
    Source: UFO Evidence - Carlos Diaz Photo and Contact Case (Mexico)
    Source: Source: The X Factor, Issue 89

Apparantly the being Diaz had encountered in the park then led him to a smaller cave which contained seven glowing, egg-shaped orbs, one of which Diaz was invited to step into. On entering, Diaz could at first only see yellow light.

But then he found himself surrounded by the image of a forest. 'I could see all the details of the forest as if I was walking through it,' said Diaz. 'I couldn't touch anything, but I could feel the temperature and moisture. I could see and experience everything, yet I wasn't physically there.' His guide then told him that the orbs were also a system for storing information and that certain data had been imparted to him

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• topsecretresearch

• Hazzard

• mcrom901

• Ashotep

Where is your link to the story?

• Like 1

Where is your link to the story?

sometimes there is a glitch in the matrix, in this case the link went missing....

tumblr_mk7tn3Wg6A1qbyxr0o1_400.gif

• January 1981, Ajusco Park, Mexico City, Mexico
    Source: UFO Evidence - Carlos Diaz Photo and Contact Case (Mexico)
    Source: Source: The X Factor, Issue 89

Apparantly the being Diaz had encountered in the park then led him to a smaller cave which contained seven glowing, egg-shaped orbs, one of which Diaz was invited to step into. On entering, Diaz could at first only see yellow light.

But then he found himself surrounded by the image of a forest. 'I could see all the details of the forest as if I was walking through it,' said Diaz. 'I couldn't touch anything, but I could feel the temperature and moisture. I could see and experience everything, yet I wasn't physically there.' His guide then told him that the orbs were also a system for storing information and that certain data had been imparted to him

Hoax? Carlos Diaz' Dubious 'Alien Contact' Experiences http://rense.com/general6/hoax.htm

Edited by Hazzard

A debunker posting a Rense link? A bit of a double standard there.

The Diaz case is debatable. The plasma disc photos look interesting in the case. I'm just compiling reports of ET tech.