Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy

and-then

But do you consider her act cowardly or brave?

Neither when you have the money to actually do something about it.

• Like 1

Angelina Jolie, CFR superstar, CONTROL FREAK

internet search; TransHumanism..

thanks for the mammaries

• 2 weeks later...

Her aunt died of breast cancer Sunday. She better be glad there is such a test and she can afford the surgeries.

http://www.cbsnews.c...ys-after-op-ed/

I just read about that! Thanks for posting this. I've had many aunts who've been diagnosed with breast cancer, too.

• Like 1

In the article it said many women in her family has died from ovarian cancer too.

• Like 1

Neither when you have the money to actually do something about it.

Even if you have the money there are risks in just being put to sleep. People die from the anesthesia or hospital related infections that have grown antibiotic resistant. Edited by Hilander
  • Like 2

In the article it said many women in her family has died from ovarian cancer too.

Oh Wow! That's so sad... I'm glad Jolie is bringing more awareness to cancer. It's a horrible disease...

• Like 1

it's been revealed that katie price is to have a double mastectomy like angelina jolie.

not because of health reasons,

but because angelina jolie got good press coverage.....

• Like 4

it's been revealed that katie price is to have a double mastectomy like angelina jolie.

not because of health reasons,

but because angelina jolie got good press coverage.....

Are you kidding me, for press coverage.
  • Like 1

Are you kidding me, for press coverage.

feast your eyes on this ....

Singaporean man goes to Thailand for surgery to get C-cup chest

boobies.jpg

By Foo Jie Ying, Naqiyah Shapudin

SINGAPORE - Money can just about get you anything. Fancy cars, nice watches and all the toys that catch your fancy.

Security guard Kurt Tay, 27, has money and wanted something to boost his confidence - breasts.

you can't make this up ....

link

• Like 2

I know a woman who had this done for the same reason. She is neither rich, nor famous. It was a very hard decision for her, but when the majority of the woman in your bloodline die horribly from cancer, and you have the gene that is almost a promise of getting it yourself, vanity flies out the window.

If someone told me I had an 85% chance to suffer horribly from cancer... and I looked at my boys and family and all the things I still want to do in life that is not chemo and radiation and feeling horrible and possibly dying... you can take my breasts too.

It's neither brave nor cowardly. It's a viable choice.

And... what the heck does this have to do with a transvestite from Singapore?

• Like 4

Could she be the first actress, to actually use "bolt-ons".

**** me they are clone rich it's not her death sentence.

From what I recall reading, she did have implants put in as well, she is an actress by profession.

Also her aunt, Debbie Martion, just died not a few days ago at age 61 from breast cancer. Her aunt was the younger sister of her mother, Marcheline Bertrand, who died from ovarian cancer about 5 or 6 years ago. Medical reports say that her aunt had the same defective BRCA1 gene as Angelina Jolie, but did not know of that prior to her being diagnosis with cancer in about 2004.

I knew a gentleman who both he and his father both died from cancer, and at least two of his daughter, both about in their 30s, have already had treatment for cancer. If it runs in the family, any preventative action is not unjustified to avoid it.

• Like 2

She did what she thought was best for her. Personally I would have waited and gotten checked often to see if anything abnormal was developing before I made that decision.

However, she is wealthy so she can get implants. She won't remain breast-less for long.

See the problem is that her mutation not only causes a greater change of developing breast cancer, but once developed this same mutation causes the cancer to be very resistant to treatment. So, in the case of this particular mutation her decision was quite sound.

• Like 1

Personally I would have waited and gotten checked often to see if anything abnormal was developing before I made that decision.

It might be too late at that point too.