Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IRS to use your medical records against you

Simbi Laveau

Pay your taxes, support America, trust in our great land and participate in it.

No need to withdraw and allow others to make decisions for you.

The beauty of democracy is we all have a voice.

The beauty of progress is we can curb the corporate influence.

Quoting the Declaration of Independence and Shakespeare in the same breath is not going to make conspiracy theory any more true.

Why wait for the dust to settle in some improbable future? The "what ifs" of conspiracy theory will not wait but those of us in the politics and news section definitely should.

The tax protestors so far have done silly things like not pay taxes and go to jail or drive small aircraft into buildings.

What does this have to do with tax protestors? Still wont answer the question I see.

• Like 1

Its illegal for anyone other then you and your doctor to access your medical records. The information required by the IRS will make it possible for them to do so. This isnt rocket science, and is more then easy to understand the concept.

The article didnt say anything that wasnt true, nor did it bring up unreasonable concerns. If you think it did, then bring them up and point out what you feel is incorrect. Otherwise please stop painting everything with your giant brush. Then again please continue. It only exposes you for the gatekeeper you obviously are.

True. In the same way that one might be inclined to believe a known criminal may have commited a crime. Or in the same way a known lier may have told another lie.

Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me. When people prove themselfs to be known corupted liers, why would you believe them to be anything but?

Talk to me about a happy healthy life when the dollar is worth nothing, and after they are done draining this country of all wealth. You cant base your beliefs on what makes you happy. Not at the expence of the truth.

The same complaint was made in Germany after the Treaty of Versailles and before WWII.

The Treaty of Versailles was harsh but our dollar is suffering because too many are taking on debt. Quit living in debt, order your own finances.

We are at a crossroads when we feel the dollar is worth nothing, Germans felt this and chose chaos, chose destruction, and chose genocide on other groups not their own.

They lost in the end at an even greater price but are now part of the free world.

Everyone is welcomed back to the free world, those who have withdrawn, those living in conspiracy theory land, but you have to choose whether you want to or not or go deeper into the dark times that visited Germany after they made similar complaints.

Those who forget about history are doomed to repeat it. Those who believe in conspiracy only bring doom to themselves and their families by withdrawing from the free world of discussion and engagement.

Everything you said there is a 180 from what you've been saying this whole thread. Support America, participate in it, we all have a voice, we can curb corporate influence.

So, be aware of what's happening and exercise true patriotism by engaging in democracy to keep this country on the right track?

Again with this democracy crap. We dont live in a democracy.

Hey listen, if you want to stay asleep, and ignore the fact that this government is corupted to the core, then so be it. But dont tell me what to think. Especialy considering you dont think for yourself at all.

• Like 2

The same complaint was made in Germany after the Treaty of Versailles and before WWII.

The Treaty of Versailles was harsh but our dollar is suffering because too many are taking on debt. Quit living in debt, order your own finances.

We are at a crossroads when we feel the dollar is worth nothing, Germans felt this and chose chaos, chose destruction, and chose genocide on other groups not their own.

They lost in the end at an even greater price but are now part of the free world.

Everyone is welcomed back to the free world, those who have withdrawn, those living in conspiracy theory land, but you have to choose whether you want to or not or go deeper into the dark times that visited Germany after they made similar complaints.

Those who forget about history are doomed to repeat it. Those who believe in conspiracy only bring doom to themselves and their families by withdrawing from the free world of discussion and engagement.

Are you seriously bringing up pre WW2 Germany to defend what is happening with the dollar today? Talk about ignoring history. The dollar will collapse, and it wont have anything to do with what Americans believe its value is. We are steadily losing ground as the worlds reserve currency cause of the ridiculas amount of debt we take on everday. Whats worse, its all intentional.

• Like 3

ridiculas amount of debt we take on everday. Whats worse, its all intentional.

Agreeing on the debt part, disagreeing on the conspiracy theory minded "it is all intentional" claim.

Agreeing on the debt part, disagreeing on the conspiracy theory minded "it is all intentional" claim.

The US spends by far more of it's money on it's military than other any country in the world. To the point where they are bleeding money daily to fund it. Are you going to tell me that isn't intentional?

• Like 1

Progressives do not support funding the war machine especially going into debt to do so.

We also do not support conspiracy theories that claim some are intentionally wanting to ruin our country.

The mechanisms that led to the connections between debt and war are there but are not based in conspiracy theory.

We have hope we can curb or eliminate those connections. CTers have no hope and offer no solutions to our current problems.

Huge difference...

Progressives do not support funding the war machine especially going into debt to do so.

We also do not support conspiracy theories that claim some are intentionally wanting to ruin our country.

The mechanisms that led to the connections between debt and war are there but are not based in conspiracy theory.

We have hope we can curb or eliminate those connections. CTers have no hope and offer no solutions to our current problems.

Huge difference...

You literally skirted around the entire premise of my post, which was based on a claim you had made.

Until what you believe comes true it belongs in the conspiracy theory section.

Imo, discussion, openness, debate and speculation on a topic we already are experiencing verifiable out of pocket repercussions from (for starters) is not some crazy conspiracy theory.

Confining this to some backroom reserved for "crazy talk" is crazy and one way to ensure things we ignore do come true!

We can follow our leaders and go down with the ship or think for ourselves. Which doesn't mean we can't agree with some of what comes out of Washington, but we need to stop being guinea pigs.

Quoting the Declaration of Independence and Shakespeare in the same breath is not going to make conspiracy theory any more true.

It’s not meant to. But our Founding Fathers gave us a measuring stick to help us determine how far is too far. How much of your freedom are you willing to give up? Since you’ve never were in a potion of having to fight for it. Freedom is just some abstract idea or perhaps a CT to you.

Why wait for the dust to settle in some improbable future? The "what ifs" of conspiracy theory will not wait but those of us in the politics and news section definitely should.

Politics is about the “what ifs”. Do you only rely on the calendar to tell you when spring is here? Sometimes it’s late and sometimes it’s early. But usually, most aware people can tell you when spring is just around the corner. They basically take clues from the environment around them. But I guess to you, that is a CT.

The tax protestors so far have done silly things like not pay taxes and go to jail or drive small aircraft into buildings.

Or throw tea into the harbor.

• Like 1

The US spends by far more of it's money on it's military than other any country in the world. To the point where they are bleeding money daily to fund it. Are you going to tell me that isn't intentional?

The US spends about 19% (probably less now) of the budget on defense. Ideally, it should be about 20%. The fact that we spend more than the next 20 to 25 nations ensures that no one can mess with us. That is a reasonable ROI.

• Like 1

If you've been to the doctor recently they have new questionnaires that ask things that are totally none of their business. The nurse started out asking questions that are health related and then asked who I live with, which I did answer. She said these were the questions they are now instructed to ask. The next question was do I wear a seatbelt. I asked her what kind of question was that and how is it relevant? She said she was sorry and stopped

I asked my husband if his doctor's office had done the same. He said they gave him a two page questionnaire asking things like do you own your own home, do you have insurance on your car/home, etc. He couldn't remember most of the questions, because he refused to answer them and was in a hurry. When he gave it to the receptionist she told him to go back and fill out the rest and he said he'd answered all of the questions he intended to.

I haven't been able to find anything on the internet about this new list of questions. If anyone else knows I would love to find out.

Wow ....as in WOW .

Well ,if it wasn't near impossible to get me to go to a western doctor before ,now its going to be impossible.

Are you seriously bringing up pre WW2 Germany to defend what is happening with the dollar today? Talk about ignoring history. The dollar will collapse, and it wont have anything to do with what Americans believe its value is. We are steadily losing ground as the worlds reserve currency cause of the ridiculas amount of debt we take on everday. Whats worse, its all intentional.

Not to mention ,its very hard to stay out of debt with the way prices and taxes on everything ,are being jacked up .

You can be doing everything right ,but the prices of everything is going up ,and your paycheck remains the same .

• Like 1

Wow ....as in WOW .

Well ,if it wasn't near impossible to get me to go to a western doctor before ,now its going to be impossible.

Avoiding Western medicine for yourself is one thing.

If there are children involved and making the decision to not take them to the doctor because of paranoia is quite another.

Its been cited in the news recently ,that people have not paid their taxes,because they don't have the money ,because they're paying for everything else . Not because they're protesting anything . Feeding their children and making sure the electricity is turned on , Seems to be taking priority . Go figure .

• Like 1

The US spends about 19% (probably less now) of the budget on defense. Ideally, it should be about 20%. The fact that we spend more than the next 20 to 25 nations ensures that no one can mess with us. That is a reasonable ROI.

Ah ok. I was basing my info on a statistics website I saw a few months back. Well, that and what I assume is common knowledge

Edited by Dark_Grey

Another thread sources from naturalnews that surely belongs in the Conspiracy Theory forum, not here.

You're starting to sound like a shill since you changed your screen name Britney . Just sayin .

I have seen natural news exaggerate ,but 95% of what he posts ,turns out to be true .Just like with Mercola .

And it would appear ,all the IRS needs to get your records ,is the attending physician sign off on it ,as per IRA law.

That right there,violates HIPPA laws..but if an MD is threatened with audit etc,I'm guessing they,especially psychiatrists ,will sign off on it .

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part11/irm_11-003-018.html

Given its obvious the IRS has abused their powers before ,this will be backed by the govt ,to do,if it means they can get our guns from us .

This issue was a concern to some,not including the guns,as far back as 2010.

http://blogs.ajc.com/bob-barr-blog/2010/01/18/keep-the-irs-out-of-healthcare/

Edited by Simbi Laveau

If there are children involved and making the decision to not take them to the doctor because of paranoia is quite another.

Wow .Is there some sort of script ? It's always the same wording. It was just a comment about myself .

It wasn't promoting an agenda of bashing medicine . It was MY PERSONAL FEELING ON IT.

which shouldn't need correcting ,or sway someone else to see my point or view.

Are you kidding .

A ,I'm a health care professional .

B,I have no kids ,and I feel veterinary medicine is just as corrupt as human medicine,but when my pets need to go,they go .

Whats so hard to believe? Even Ben Bernanky said our spending is unsustainable. Yet we are told they will have to start dumping toxic nuclear waste into the ground if we even think about cutting the INCREASES in spending. Yes they litteraly said that.

Lets go back to 08. 2 weeks before the collapse Ben Bernaky said the worst was behind us. Then 2 weeks later it was "you need to give us 750 billion dollars or we all die". 5 years later and 16 trillion stolen from the tax payer and we have done NOTHING to fix any of this. To top it off 0bama REAPPOINTS Ben to stay at the head of the fed.

• Like 2

With 1 in 10 Americans taking anti-depressants, this is not going to go over well....

1 out of 10 legally ..... :su

And, to the topic...

If this were true, I would venture it would be something to keep people from lying about Medical Tax right offs.....I have no issues with that, nor do I care who see's my medical records. They can be published in the newspaper for all I care.

Edited by Sakari

What in the world does that have to do with anything??

Wow .Is there some sort of script ? It's always the same wording. It was just a comment about myself .

It wasn't promoting an agenda of bashing medicine . It was MY PERSONAL FEELING ON IT.

which shouldn't need correcting ,or sway someone else to see my point or view.

Are you kidding .

A ,I'm a health care professional .

B,I have no kids ,and I feel veterinary medicine is just as corrupt as human medicine,but when my pets need to go,they go .

I found nothing wrong with your posts, or your opinion. Britney is such a tool.

Anyway, I do believe in Western medicine, but I also feel it is corrupt, also. And I have a great respect for Eastern medicine. Many of the herbs used by the Chinese for thousands of years work very well still, and are better than the drugs the Pharmaceutical companies put out. And safer.

I know people who are AVID herbalists, who actually started out as nurses (RN) and doctors.

Edited by Kowalski

Ah ok. I was basing my info on a statistics website I saw a few months back. Well, that and what I assume is common knowledge

Dont let em fool ya. We spend more money on military then most of the world COMBINED. To say we need to spend more, especialy given our situation, is pure maddness.

You know LBA, there’s another angle here that raises questions but because you can’t connect the dots, you’re more than likely to call *it* a CT too. But what is your take on the IRS hiring thousands of inspectors? You don’t suppose they will be used to monitor people and their records? What else would they be hired for? To do random audits? That doesn’t seem to be an efficient ROI. If there are that many people cheating, maybe the government should be listening to those very same people, don’t you think?

• Like 2