Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Consider All Communications Monitored

Kowalski

Their power is derived by keeping secrets from men, but far greater power is given to those who reveal the danger we are in.

Raptor, what exactly are you trying to say about the tornadoes?

• Like 1

I thought I was having some kind of flashback or something??

:-)

• Like 1

astronomers have computers that are the size of suitcases and can listen to billions of radio channels SIMULTANIOUSLY.

that's astronomers.

with something as big as luggage.

now imagine what the US govt. can do with something that covers 100 acres.....

I think you're SERIOUSLY underestimating their capabilities.

I'd be interesting in seeing these suitcase-sized supercomputers...

Radio waves work in a vastly different way than data transmitted through hardlines. That's something important to keep in mind here. Radio waves can be picked up from anywhere, at any time. Data sent through the internet does not work that way. Radio is like a big, public pool of water. Anyone can walk by and fill up their bottles simultaneously. The internet is water being pumped through a massive network of plumbing. It's a closed system that involves splicing in "T" fittings if you want to get some of the water as it passes by you (which slows down the flow of the water in the pipes).

I do sometimes wonder what hardware the Gov't has in it's massive compounds but as far as my professional IT experience tells me, (and the other guys in my lab I've discussed this with as I mentioned earlier,) it just isn't feasible without putting a huge drain on ISP's - and I gaurantee you any ISP would notice if ALL of their traffic was being monitored.

QUOTE-

The follow-on to META was named

"BETA", for "Billion-channel

Extraterrestrial Assay", and it

commenced observation on

October 30, 1995. The heart of

BETA's processing capability

consisted of 63 dedicated fast

Fourier transform (FFT) engines,

each capable of performing a 2 22 -

point complex FFTs in two seconds,

and 21 general-purpose personal

computers equipped with custom

digital signal processing boards.

This allowed BETA to receive 250

million simultaneous channels with

a resolution of 0.5 hertz per

channel. It scanned through the

microwave spectrum from 1.400 to

1.720 gigahertz in eight hops, with

two seconds of observation per

hop. An important capability of the

BETA search was rapid and

automatic re-observation of

candidate signals, achieved by

observing the sky with two

adjacent beams, one slightly to the

east and the other slightly to the

west. A successful candidate signal

would first transit the east beam,

and then the west beam and do so

with a speed consistent with Earth's

sidereal rotation rate. A third

receiver observed the horizon to

veto signals of obvious terrestrial

origin.

and that's just using 20yr old technology. i'm trying to find the current stuff.

• Like 1

...........What they're really listening for, are the Sons of Thunder. So let them listen to screaming shards of glass.

At 1:23 A.M. on Wednesday, when I made my curious forecast here, and elsewhere in preparation, there wasn't supposed to be a serious risk for tornadoes in Texas, much less the deadly EF4 variety, anywhere in the U.S.

But when the sun rose over Texas Wednesday morning, our atmosphere had changed.

Here's, arguably, the most famous tornado chaser of all time, spelling it out for you.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Bottlenecking all that information through one point would create a lot of lag on a lot of systems. That would make a lot of companies very unhappy. It's much more feasible to look through backlogs as you have all the time in the world to go over it

That center, 'Menwith Hill', is essentially a proxy site that all internet traffic in the UK and America would have to redirect to on it's way to it's destination. Think of it like this:

America builds an airport. This airport is used as a temporary stop so all the passengers on a plane can be checked in person. ALL air traffic in the UK and the US now have to stop at this airport on their way to where they were originally going. Within the first hour that airport will have hundreds of planes waiting to touch down. Now every single flight in those two countries will be hours behind schedule, indefinitely.

Doesn't seem very efficient, does it?

These objections might be valid if it had to rely on crack teams of Spooks sitting at computers all day long, but that's not how they have to do it these days. I'm sure that the Spooks would have the cutting edge in technology so that if anyone could monitor all this, they could.

• Like 1

At 1:23 A.M. on Wednesday, when I made my curious forecast here, and elsewhere in preparation, there wasn't supposed to be a serious risk for tornadoes in Texas, much less the deadly EF4 variety, anywhere in the U.S.

But when the sun rose over Texas Wednesday morning, our atmosphere had changed.

Here's, arguably, the most famous tornado chaser of all time, spelling it out for you.

I'm still not altogether sure.

I thought I was having some kind of flashback or something??

Perhaps you too are a prophet, Shrooma.

*snip*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
deleted irrelevant videos/image
  • Like 1

Besides your e-mails, I expect they'll want to check your pulse.

if they did, they'll probably be trying to find traces of blood in my alcohol system.....

• Like 2

NOw I know the real meaning of 'putting a cork in it' methinks .... :lol:

isn't this conspiracy theory in the wrong thread? (Whatever the conspiracy theory is exactly, it's very difficult to be sure when all that people do is post viedos and obscure pictures of graphs & things), but whatever it is, it doesn't seem to have very much to do with the subject of communications being monitored.

• Like 1

isn't this conspiracy theory in the wrong thread? (Whatever the conspiracy theory is exactly, it's very difficult to be sure when all that people do is post viedos and obscure pictures of graphs & things), but whatever it is, it doesn't seem to have very much to do with the subject of communications being monitored.

It's not a theory, I can assure you of that.

The bigger point is, someone much bigger is monitoring them.

Post 30 - Sept. 6, 2006 - Raptor Witness

"No one puts any stock in death meters these days. Spiritual gifts are deemed nonsense, but how much more valuable could they be to a nation? If you see lightning and do not hear the thunder, will you fear it enough to save your life? If you hear the thunder, but do not see the flash, how will you know where to go to avoid the fatal strike? The wise nation sees the flash, and hears the thunder."

Their power is derived by keeping secrets from men, but far greater power is given to those who reveal the danger we are in.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Possibly somewhere among all these posts of videos and random quotations that sound sort of biblical but could be from who knows where, there might be a straight answer somewhere, but it would save an awful lot of peoples' time if you were to just say, in your own words, quite what your theory is and how it relates to the topic under discussion, it really would.

I've been planning on moving to a secure offshore email account for a while now. Guess it's time to pull the trigger on that. It's sad that we have to go out of our way to have privacy online...

Or a VPN account, or both.

Shall you keep this secret from the people?

Note how at the end of that tornado forecast is a curious little movie of a herd of horses running across a green prairie, while a train blasts its horn in the background.

Then ask, what are the odds that an EF5 tornado, the rarest(1%) of them all, would take a path of such precision, leaving a pile of these animals in its wake?

8862732597_98dccf53e3_o.jpg

8863439465_178858a70f_o.jpg

8863553618_63c177c429_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

What has this got to do with emails being monitored by the Spooks?

Tell every little bird, to fly to the ears of the people who bow to that meteorite in the desert, and inform them of what has happened here.

For though they are misled, their faith is great.

8864240272_a83b09fc75_z.jpg

Source

8863270151_b679ac6aff_o.jpg

Source

Edited by Raptor Witness

Oh, they're monitoring more than just emails, but this whisper they cannot hide.

• 3 weeks later...

What's the matter Colonel? Did you simply forget to look at the name of that band I gave you on the previous page? Did you bother to read what I've previously written here, about the connection between "spooks" and the wind?

Look again, just a little closer ...

......The Homeland is about as secure as a house of Straw.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Does anyone else know what he's talking about or is he just talking to himself?

• Like 2

i'm thinking, what's all the fuss with PRISM, when Proj. ESCHELON's been running for decades!

it's not like we weren't aware of the fact that we were being monitored, but suddenly, because of the PRISM ''leak'', people are acting like the interception of phonecalls, emails, & text messages is a new phenomenon!

strange how it takes a sensationalist news 'story' to make people finally 'listen', when you can shout at them 'til your blue in the face and they do nothing but continue to sleepwalk their way through life!

hate to say 'i told you so', but.....

• Like 1

Does anyone else know what he's talking about or is he just talking to himself?

You're the only captive audience of his that I see my Colonel ...

~

• Like 1