Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Catches "CIA" Agent in Moscow

libstaK

Russia has ordered the expulsion of an alleged American CIA agent working undercover at the US embassy who was discovered with a large stash of money trying to recruit a Russian agent.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/05/15/05/17/russia-catches-cia-agent-in-moscow

Honestly, you have to see the wig on this guy. CIA needs to get hip with 21st century wig technology, and a brush up on current styles wouldn't go astray either :w00t:

• Like 5

It looks like a wig from a kids show bag. Really need to increase the budget on disguise's. Lol.

• Like 2

My name is Bond, James Bond.

I could tell the true story behind this, but then, I would have to **** you. :w00t:

• Like 3

Read about it this morning on another thread. They do the same thing to us. We even exchange spies occasionally.

The CIA offered a Mars bar for this particular guys safe return but he was already on his way home. The Russians couldn't stop laughing at his wig.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

The CIA offered a Mars bar for this particular guys safe return but he was already on his way home. The Russians couldn't stop laughing at his wig.

Is this for real? I have heard that even the Russian people don't believe the CIA is that stupid.

"Oh you're the new spy! Heres two wigs and an old cell phone. Have fun!"

• Like 2

Is this for real? I have heard that even the Russian people don't believe the CIA is that stupid.

"Oh you're the new spy! Heres two wigs and an old cell phone. Have fun!"

I'm hoping he was just an office boy with spy fantasies..

• Like 2

Did he buy his Spy Kit from walmart......

• Like 2