Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What if Dinosaurs kept evolving?

PlatypusFury

Nowadays there are several hundred links between the other apes and men known.

the reason evolution was successful in plain and simple peanutism :

935189_577182455649056_737658951_n.jpg

Speak for yourself.

Ive ditched many people and traveled to amazing places alone . Smartest thing ive ever done.

People drag you down. Doesnt matter how close some may be. Theyll complain and p*** all over your picnic , even once it sucks.

People need to start being more independent!

Speak for yourself.

Ive ditched many people and traveled to amazing places alone . Smartest thing ive ever done.

People drag you down. Doesnt matter how close some may be. Theyll complain and p*** all over your picnic , even once it sucks.

post-108562-0-58627500-1299086072_thumb.

Chuck feels for you .....

Speak for yourself.

So true. We are all responsible as individuals for our choices and actions as sentient beings hence we have a rather special brain. A group or mob action is just an abdication of that responsibility. If you don't live by your own rules you will have a troubled conscience.... if of course one of these was originally fitted....

• Like 1

Speak for yourself.

So true. We are all responsible as individuals for our choices and actions as sentient beings hence we have a rather special brain. A group or mob action is just an abdication of that responsibility. If you don't live by your own rules you will have a troubled conscience.... if of course one of these was originally fitted....

I take it you both missed the part where this was being used as a quick quip describing one of the reasons for evolutionary success, not as some sort of personal affirmation irrelevant to the topic?

• Like 1

human evolution would have been stuck back in the stone age without the domestication of the humble bovine, canine, feline, equus, fowls among others now relegated to forms of 'lower animals'

how soon we forget ...

• Like 1

human evolution would have been stuck back in the stone age without the domestication of the humble bovine, canine, feline, equus, fowls among others now relegated to forms of 'lower animals'

how soon we forget ...

Dogs were first. (How you could name cows before dogs is beyond me...)

...unless you're suggesting there was some sort of Cave Cow, that lived with early man, and helped them hunt and to protect their clan. That would be awesome. And that /is/ clearly what you're suggesting. I mean, there's not one iota of evidence that shows it's not true, so it obviously happened.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

Cave cow was too advanced to have been descended from Earth cows. Early pictographs on walls show cave cow in strange, aircraft/spaceship-like objects, holding what can only be primitive cow prods (with pointy tips instead of electricity), which is an obvious example of lost technology attempting to be regained in a "cargo cult" style. I feel we have sufficient evidence to validate the Cave Cow Extra-Terrestrial Contact hypothesis.

• Like 3

how soon we forget ...

We are just fresh out of the stoneage. And yet there is a major gap missing in human history. You know the one where we were able to erect multi ton mathematically alighned precision cut granite and diorite architecture etc etc all without having invented the wheel or tools other than flint ax.

• Like 1

I take it you both missed the part where this was being used as a quick quip describing one of the reasons for evolutionary success, not as some sort of personal affirmation irrelevant to the topic?

Id like to report a clean up on isle 12. Thanks

Dogs were first. (How you could name cows before dogs is beyond me...)

...unless you're suggesting there was some sort of Cave Cow, that lived with early man, and helped them hunt and to protect their clan. That would be awesome. And that /is/ clearly what you're suggesting. I mean, there's not one iota of evidence that shows it's not true, so it obviously happened.

--Jaylemurph

My apologies to canines everywhere ... I did not have intentions to offend ... I should have added 'in no particular order' ... please extend my sincerest regrets to the others mentioned too.

I was just too careless, I deserved to be cave walled. I had been preoccupied with some problems of a personal nature.

555743_574172132606938_1731216059_n.jpg

We are just fresh out of the stoneage. And yet there is a major gap missing in human history. You know the one where we were able to erect multi ton mathematically alighned precision cut granite and diorite architecture etc etc all without having invented the wheel or tools other than flint ax.

now look how far we've come ....

521973_574172505940234_726336578_n.jpg

• Like 1

Don't you mean "Look how far UP we've come?" :innocent:

that only applies if we stay up .... :lol:

how ya been ol'chap ? been some time and I've not the opportunity to catch a chat with ya ....

Nice to be back. Going to try the civilian route for a bit, as I got tired of people claiming that I was abusing my Mod powers whenever I argued with them.

• Like 1

well that is one of the unavoidable burdens of Mod powers ..... Mod envy is something forums still has not a cure for ... :lol:

Speak for yourself.

Kinda sad; the only travel I ever enjoy is when I have company -- if for no reason other than I have someone else to complain about things to.