Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whole life terms for police killers

Commander CMG

Criminals who kill police officers in England and Wales will face compulsory whole life sentences, Home Secretary Theresa May has announced.

She unveiled plans for a change in legislation at the Police Federation conference in Bournemouth.

Mrs May stressed that to kill a police officer was "to attack the fundamental basis of our society".

arrow3.gifView: Read more

arrow3.gifView: Read more

Nah, they should all get life tarrifs regardless of who they murder.

and when the prisons get full hang some!

• Like 5

Another manifestation of 'the UKIP effect'.

• Like 1

Another manifestation of 'the UKIP effect'.

exactly, UKIP are rocking British politics to the core. await the incoming from the three big parties, the mud slinging hasnt even started with earnest yet. - as for the topic i agree with 'Giant Killer B'

• Like 2

My question would be what if the cop is trying to kill you and you did nothing wrong?

exactly, UKIP are rocking British politics to the core. await the incoming from the three big parties, the mud slinging hasnt even started with earnest yet. - as for the topic i agree with 'Giant Killer B'

Have you noticed how the other parties are starting to sound tough (or rather, pretending to) on certain subjects they paid no attention to previously.

• Like 1

Have you noticed how the other parties are starting to sound tough (or rather, pretending to) on certain subjects they paid no attention to previously.

Yes but who believes what Lib, Lab and Con are saying?

• Like 1

Yes but who believes what Lib, Lab and Con are saying?

Exactly. You'd have to be a complete muppet to believe any pre-election promises made by the LibLabCon merchants.

Didn't they all promise an EU referendum before the last election. Hell no, they've all had more than their fair share of chances to honour promises made, next time consign all three of them to the dustbin. I'm personally looking forward to any one of their councillors knocking on my door & asking for my support, the look of disgust when I tell them to stick their rosettes where the sun don't shine (as I did with the Labour candidate at the last election) will be priceless.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2