Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell International..

I'm guessing that everyone here knows the story about Roswell NewMexico alleged alien crash site how the US Military created a perimeter around a debris field and took that debris to the nearby military base, and the infamous "Weather Balloon" cover story...

But I was thinking. "What are the odds that something like this would have only happen once?", so I'm wondering if anyone here has any stories from other countries I should check out that are similar to Roswell or are at least as interesting or controversial?

Edited by Midyin

I'm guessing that everyone here knows the story about Roswell NewMexico alleged alien crash site how the US Military created a perimeter around a debris field and took that debris to the nearby military base, and the infamous "Weather Balloon" cover story...

I would also hope that everyone here knows that the story isn't true and was essentially a 1970s era post hoc creation of the National Enquirer tabloid and a couple of authors trying to make a buck.

• Like 3

I think we all know about the Roswell incident. I'm not sure about other countries though. If a story comes from a 3rd world country, I tend to shy away from the account, since they also are serious about banning things like broom-flying witches. You can't put too much stock in that.

I would also hope that everyone here knows that the story isn't true and was essentially a 1970s era post hoc creation of the National Enquirer tabloid and a couple of authors trying to make a buck.

That's one of the many theories surrounding the Roswell Incident..

I would hope that each person will look at everything for them self and draw their own conclusion...

• Like 1

I would hope that each person will look at everything for them self and draw their own conclusion...

Some people don't even look and draw their own conclusion.

• Like 2

Brazil, there was one case in which they say military was involved in the cover-up and I watched the doc. It's been some years since I watched it but I remember they had some video footage of the event, not the actual alien or spaceship maybe but of the event of cover-up. The way I remember it, they managed to prove the cover-up of something at least, and that there were strange and violent events related to the whole thing.

Some people don't even look and draw their own conclusion.

Well, weather or not Roswell was real or fake is a topic all it's own that could creat a 50+ page thread by itself and will probably be debated till long after I'm dead. Lol

What I'm asking is what are some of the most well known and/or debated UFO/ET Incidents in other countries?

Like if I went to Great Britain, Japan, or Germany and mentioned UFOs or ETs what would be the first thing that a person from the country point to as proof of either the existence of Alien Life or proof that it's all none sense.

THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly what the real evidence points to.

The other story (the rocket jockey crash) is nothing but retrospective falsification.

Cherry-picking is fun.

Few people trust media these days,... but a headline that says "Captured flying saucer" now that just has to be real.

Yeah ! Sweetpumper ,Hazzard ,and the rest of our great research Crews here at U of M ! Opp`s my crayon just broke ! I cant draw anymore conclusions.

But How about a bulrry Disc shaped Swamp gas looking thingy ? :tu::alien:

But I was thinking. "What are the odds that something like this would have only happen once?", so I'm wondering if anyone here has any stories from other countries I should check out that are similar to Roswell or are at least as interesting or controversial?

Speaking of odds, what about the alleged "material" from the crash?

It just happened to look exactly like Balsa wood, tinfoil and paper. Everyone will tell you so, where they say things differ is that they say the wood could no be burned, the tinfoil could not be dented, but apparently it could be folded up and it would return to it's original shape.

Now it is amazing enough in itself to hear that our earthly products have indestructible counterparts on another planet. But not only that, this species who have access to these "earthly counterparts" used them to make a spaceship. Then they flew it to the tiny corner of the Universe where the very destructible counterparts exist. Now if that is not enough of an astounding co-incidence, these aliens managed to crash this spaceship made from aesthetically identical materials with different properties not only on the planet where the counterparts exist, but right where a group if earthicans just happen to be experimenting with contraptions made out of the materials on earth that are very destructible.

Now just to top it all off, these aliens, not only have spaceships that are made from stuff that looks EXACTLY like the materials we use to build balloon trains with that study seismic disturbances in some distant part of the galaxy, but for some reason they have no controls of their technology. Not one engine was found, not a wheel, not a switch, not a resistor, absolutely nothing other than some bend back aluminium and very tough wood. So co-incidentally, when an alien spaceship crashes, the debris looks exactly like that of a balloon train.

Hows that for a co-incidence or two?

Now as for your question about is happening again, yes it did. RAWINS were found in many close location surrounding the are in the surrounding 72 hours. I suggest you have a look at this alternative, which outlines these discoveries. There was another major incident as well which seem very connected but the name of the town escapes me for the moment. I'll have to get back to you. But it seems more than likely that this was set up to mislead the public whilst the USAF conduct private investigations.

Keksberg in the US was another crash.

there's a relatively famous Russian one as well.

Keksberg in the US was another crash.

there's a relatively famous Russian one as well.

I love it. They are dropping like flies. I wonder how many planets, moons, stars, comets and asteroids they crashed into on the way over here. Amazing they made it to Earth at all flying like that.

So much for intelligent aliens.