Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stargate Reality

orbhunterx

Over in the Ancient Mysteries and Alternative History section of this forum I've read Atlantis as being declared existing (along with dubious 'proofs') in Antarctica, Greenland, South America, North Africa, somewhere in the Mediterranean, various locations in the Atlantic, etc.

As to when it existed, a recent thread on the discovery of a granite bed off the coast of South America that may have been a landmass tens of millions of years ago was being touted by some as evidence of Atlantis. That pushes its time scale claims from existing anything from thousands to millions of years ago.

Atlantis seems to have existed everywhere and everywhen but here and now.

Geological dating methods used at this time are considered to be an accepted scientific law rather than theory. However, there are variables involved that would change the results -

1) Catastrophism versus Uniformitarianism.

2) Carbon Isotope ratio.

Catastrophism and Uniformitarianism describe alternative processes responsible for the formation the geological strata and fossil deposition. Catastrophism was accepted as the primary explanation for many years. Catastrophism accepts that geological layering is the result of catastrophes like floods, worldwide or on smaller scales. The theory of uniformitarianism says that the present is the key to the past and the same methodical process we see today are responsible for the formation of all the geological rock strata. Being a student of Geology, I was fortunate enough to speak to the teachers I had on the theories, and came away from college accepting that Catastrophism is actually the more accurate of the two theories. For a variety of reasons, Uniformitarianism replaced Catastrophism as the dominant theory in academia and science.

As far as the Carbon 14 dating methods, that scientific tool relies on known rates of decay. The rate of the decay over time could have been altered due to a spike in cosmic radiation, dramatic solar outbursts, and the deployment of nuclear weapons in past ages.

So, yes, finding land formed granite at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean is more proof for Atlantis, though the time frame is speculative and in my view off by a few eons.

With such luminaries as Von Daniken and Sitchin referenced on that site it's easy to see it for what it is....A work of fiction.

I agree with you, Von Daniken and Sitchin are luminaries.

Personal knowledge as in first hand? So you've been to Atlantis?

Yes, I have been there.

Nothing in the movie is proof that star gates are real.

I like the part about the Michigan Labor Legacy Landmark supposedly being part of a star gate found in Egypt in 1984. I also like that they refer to it as a circular stone. It would be a surprise to the union workers who helped build the steel monument.

http://www.waymarkin...etroit_Michigan

I also like the comment that Richard Dean Anderson was supposedly made a real Brigadier General by the air force. He played one in the show but was not one in real life.

Proof will only be accepted by some if they were to see and use one of them.

Since the chance of that happening is rather miniscule, those of us looking for more proof will have to wait more from those in the know.

Pardon me, but your ignorance is showing.

LOL

There are many other oral and written traditions that point to the reality of Atlantis.

If anyone is interested in learning of that, look to:

1) Vedic texts regarding Tripura.

2) Cherokee oral tradition.

3) Genetic information on Haploid X.

4) Edgar Casey on Atlantis.

5) Mayan, Incan and other American historical information.

6) Information on a cometary bombardment that ended the last ice age.

7) Tibetan textural references.

8) Vitrified forts.

9) Radioactive remains of the cities of the Rama Empire.

Good Hunting!

2) The Tsalagi/Cherokee have no such tradition and are Iroquoian in origin.

3) Haplogroup X originates in Western Asia c.32,000 BP which is nowhere near where Atlantis was claimed to have existed.

5) You might want to try again since the most-used "association" to Atlantis, that being Aztlan, was said to have been located to the north of the Aztecs location. Which places it either in northern Mexico or the south/southwestern US. Neither of which is in the Atlantic, obviously.

6) I kind of find it hilarious how this cometary bombardment that was alleged to have ended the Ice Age didn't manage to destroy the ice dam that held back Lake Agassiz-Ojibway until c.6470 BC.

9) No such radiation has actually been found dating to the Indus Valley Civilization, Mohenjo-Daro to be more specific, which is what you're referring to.

cormac

• Like 1

Nothing in the movie is proof that star gates are real.

I like the part about the Michigan Labor Legacy Landmark supposedly being part of a star gate found in Egypt in 1984. I also like that they refer to it as a circular stone. It would be a surprise to the union workers who helped build the steel monument.

http://www.waymarkin...etroit_Michigan

I also like the comment that Richard Dean Anderson was supposedly made a real Brigadier General by the air force. He played one in the show but was not one in real life.

Richard Dean Anderson received honorary wings in a ceremony from US Space Command.

(...)

It is true, Richard Dean Anderson was really made an honorary brigadier general by the US Air Force.

2) The Tsalagi/Cherokee have no such tradition and are Iroquoian in origin.

3) Haplogroup X originates in Western Asia c.32,000 BP which is nowhere near where Atlantis was claimed to have existed.

5) You might want to try again since the most-used "association" to Atlantis, that being Aztlan, was said to have been located to the north of the Aztecs location. Which places it either in northern Mexico or the south/southwestern US. Neither of which is in the Atlantic, obviously.

6) I kind of find it hilarious how this cometary bombardment that was alleged to have ended the Ice Age didn't manage to destroy the ice dam that held back Lake Agassiz-Ojibway until c.6470 BC.

9) No such radiation has actually been found dating to the Indus Valley Civilization, Mohenjo-Daro to be more specific, which is what you're referring to.

cormac

The Cherokee, which I am a member of, most assuredly do have such oral traditions regarding Atlantean origin.

Here's one page on it, though many other people have presented in one on one and on the net -

http://chickamauga-cherokee.com/origins.html

On the Haploid X subject, once again there are several pages mentioning Atlantis as one of the original locations of that Mitochondrial DNA group, this is one -

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genetica13.htm

On Aztlan, there are a variety of proposed locations as stated on this page -

http://www.atlantisquest.com/Aztlan.html

More and more information is being discovered about the end of the last ice age, this page describes some of that research -

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/Firestorm.htm

Definitive evidence exists that the skeletal remains found in Mohenjo-Daro are highly radioactive. The rock of the city itself is vitrified. Sanskrit writings are clear that the ancient Rama Empire was warred on by the Asuras of Tripura (Atlanteans), and that the 7 principle Vishi cities of Lord Rama were destroyed in that atomic war.

While I don't subscribe to Steve Quayle's fundamentalist overtones, some of his research is eye opening -

http://www.genesis6giants.com/index.php?s=440

We really need a sarcasm tag since some just don't see it.

Von Daniken researched and wrote one of his books while he was in jail for fraud, thus making that book a fraud in itself since they don't give you weekend passes to leave the country and do research.

Sitchin, using his own bad translation of Sumerian Text came up with a fictional planet, Nibiru, that was supposedly 5 times the size and 5 times the mass of Jupiter, effectively making it a brown dwarf star that on any pass through the solar system would have disrupted the planets orbits.

If those people are luminaries than Jack the Ripper was a Nice Guy.

We really need a sarcasm tag since some just don't see it.

Von Daniken researched and wrote one of his books while he was in jail for fraud, thus making that book a fraud in itself since they don't give you weekend passes to leave the country and do research.

Sitchin, using his own bad translation of Sumerian Text came up with a fictional planet, Nibiru, that was supposedly 5 times the size and 5 times the mass of Jupiter, effectively making it a brown dwarf star that on any pass through the solar system would have disrupted the planets orbits.

If those people are luminaries than Jack the Ripper was a Nice Guy.

No one's perfect!

Proof will only be accepted by some if they were to see and use one of them.

Since the chance of that happening is rather miniscule, those of us looking for more proof will have to wait more from those in the know.

Proof without actual evidence isn't proof regardless of how it's packaged. Looking for more proof when there is no initial proof is a futile exercise.

Richard Dean Anderson received honorary wings in a ceremony from US Space Command.

It is true, Richard Dean Anderson was really made an honorary brigadier general by the US Air Force.

[media=]

[/media]

I was wrong on this part and fully admit it. I did research but my terms did not give this result.

• Like 1

No one's perfect!

You're right but using those that have made up their own evidence to support their claims as support for your claims is not only bad practice but is one thing that prevents your claims from being taken seriously.

In the following video, a self proclaimed whistle blower named Dan Burisch has some things to say about Stargates...

Part 1 - http://youtu.be/dq91ZENoj6Q

Your guess is as good as mine as to how much of what he states is true, lies, or a mix of the two.

Proof without actual evidence isn't proof regardless of how it's packaged. Looking for more proof when there is no initial proof is a futile exercise.

Resistance is not futile.

Yes, I have been there.

No one's perfect!

Resistance is not futile.

Replies like this show a decided lack at even attempting a serious discussion despite what the topic indicates.

You're right but using those that have made up their own evidence to support their claims as support for your claims is not only bad practice but is one thing that prevents your claims from being taken seriously.

Dismissing an entire line of reasoning based on some admitted "evidence" exaggeration is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Good Lord,... Stargate, really!? Whats next, a time and space traveling phone booth?

Fixed that for you.

:) <= Click for those not in the "know".

Nibs

• Like 6

The Cherokee, which I am a member of, most assuredly do have such oral traditions regarding Atlantean origin.

Here's one page on it, though many other people have presented in one on one and on the net -

http://chickamauga-c...om/origins.html

On the Haploid X subject, once again there are several pages mentioning Atlantis as one of the original locations of that Mitochondrial DNA group, this is one -

http://www.bibliotec..._genetica13.htm

On Aztlan, there are a variety of proposed locations as stated on this page -

http://www.atlantisq...com/Aztlan.html

More and more information is being discovered about the end of the last ice age, this page describes some of that research -

http://www.andrewcol...s/Firestorm.htm

Definitive evidence exists that the skeletal remains found in Mohenjo-Daro are highly radioactive. The rock of the city itself is vitrified. Sanskrit writings are clear that the ancient Rama Empire was warred on by the Asuras of Tripura (Atlanteans), and that the 7 principle Vishi cities of Lord Rama were destroyed in that atomic war.

While I don't subscribe to Steve Quayle's fundamentalist overtones, some of his research is eye opening -

http://www.genesis6g...index.php?s=440

That's hilarious that you claim they have an origin story that could only go back some 2000 years for a place, Atlantis, that never existed. And all while being of the same Y Chromosome and mitochondrial DNA haplogroups as every other Indian tribe. Namely Y Chromosome Haplogroups Q1a3a and C3b-P39 as well as mtDNA haplogroups A2, B2, C1, D1, X2a and X2g.

So you get your information from BS sites? Well, that explains alot. Source for mtDNA haplogroup X:

A maximum parsimony tree of 21 complete mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequences belonging to haplogroup X

and the survey of the haplogroup-associated polymorphisms in 13,589 mtDNAs from Eurasia and Africa revealed

that haplogroup X is subdivided into two major branches, here defined as "X1" and "X2". The first is restricted

to the populations of North and East Africa and the Near East, whereas X2 encompasses all X mtDNAs from

Europe, western and Central Asia, Siberia, and the great majority of the Near East, as well as some North African

samples. Subhaplogroup X1 diversity indicates an early coalescence time, whereas X2 has apparently undergone

a more recent population expansion in Eurasia, most likely around or after the last glacial maximum. It is notable

that X2 includes the two complete Native American X sequences that constitute the distinctive X2a clade, a clade

that lacks close relatives in the entire Old World, including Siberia. The position of X2a in the phylogenetic tree

suggests an early split from the other X2 clades, likely at the very beginning of their expansion and spread from the

Near East.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC1180497/

As regards Aztlan, your own link says:

While the legends do describe Aztlán as an island, and the place of origin of the Aztec people, it turns out that the island is located in a lake, versus the ocean. Moreover, it is said to be northwest of Tenochtitlán—Atlantis would have been either to the east or northeast.

I'm going to assume you DO know which direction Northwest is.

You apparently don't realize that radiation decreases over time so that even IF Mohenjo Daro was radioactive thousands of years ago, which it wasn't, it would not be now. Any current high level radiation is the result of improper storage of modern radioactive material. This should be obvious.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 1

Regarding Atlantis, I have experienced two subjective events that have proven to me on a deep, though subjective level, the reality of that place and the last age.

One was genetic time travel and the other was an angelic gift of their power symbols, the Aleph of the Malachim Script being related to the destruction of Atlantis...

http://www.megadriel.com/symbols/black/ariel_anael_aleph.gif

I was in a quasi-dream state one morning when I had what felt like a streaming download of symbols flood into me. Though that wasn't painful, I wasn't able to understand, so I asked for it to please slow down so I could focus on one of them. That's when the one above came into view, superimposed over a running video-like scene. What I saw was a colorful, though very tragic end of the last age, and beginning of the one we live in now. Specifically, I saw fragments of a huge comet hitting along the eastern seaboard of North America. Three main ones, in turn created both firestorms but most deadly of all, three distinct tsunamis, appearing a mile high. These monstrous waves headed east, hammering Atlantis down to the bottom of the sea. If one word was related to what I witnessed it was Karma. To me the lesson was all about personal responsibility, and the consequences if fails to be heeded.

One other aspect that I feel connected to regarding this, was the knowing I had been a good person, yet had fallen into using some kind of crystalline device, similar to a Caduceus to heal yet later to control the minds of others. That was of course a violation of freewill, something that Spirit will not allow to take place for long. The genetic time travel took my spirit now back then to confront that person/myself, yet only in unconditional love. This of course shocked them, causing the device to fall out of their hand, shattering on the floor. Still in shock from loosing their power, that person became one of those who escaped to the Americas, becoming one of the refugees of Cherokee origins.

In the following video, a self proclaimed whistle blower named Dan Burisch has some things to say about Stargates...

Part 1 - [media=]http://youtu.be/dq91ZENoj6Q[/media]

Your guess is as good as mine as to how much of what he states is true, lies, or a mix of the two.

He isn't the most honest or trust worthy person

http://rense.com/general69/drdan.htm

An nice video that presents someone's views on the Ancient Alien influence on past civilizations -

http://youtu.be/_y5VhCowxN0

Regarding Atlantis, I have experienced two subjective events that have proven to me on a deep, though subjective level, the reality of that place and the last age.

One was genetic time travel and the other was an angelic gift of their power symbols, the Aleph of the Malachim Script being related to the destruction of Atlantis...

http://www.megadriel...anael_aleph.gif

I was in a quasi-dream state one morning when I had what felt like a streaming download of symbols flood into me. Though that wasn't painful, I wasn't able to understand, so I asked for it to please slow down so I could focus on one of them. That's when the one above came into view, superimposed over a running video-like scene. What I saw was a colorful, though very tragic end of the last age, and beginning of the one we live in now. Specifically, I saw fragments of a huge comet hitting along the eastern seaboard of North America. Three main ones, in turn created both firestorms but most deadly of all, three distinct tsunamis, appearing a mile high. These monstrous waves headed east, hammering Atlantis down to the bottom of the sea. If one word was related to what I witnessed it was Karma. To me the lesson was all about personal responsibility, and the consequences if fails to be heeded.

One other aspect that I feel connected to regarding this, was the knowing I had been a good person, yet had fallen into using some kind of crystalline device, similar to a Caduceus to heal yet later to control the minds of others. That was of course a violation of freewill, something that Spirit will not allow to take place for long. The genetic time travel took my spirit now back then to confront that person/myself, yet only in unconditional love. This of course shocked them, causing the device to fall out of their hand, shattering on the floor. Still in shock from loosing their power, that person became one of those who escaped to the Americas, becoming one of the refugees of Cherokee origins.

Something you saw in a dream is evidence of nothing more than just how much the human mind can fabricate while you sleep.

Time travel, regardless of the method, doesn't work as people believe. Time travel is not space travel and every day the Earth is moving through space. If you go back or forward just one day, the Earth is millions of miles from where it was when you began. For every year you would have to travel a day at the speed of light to reach the Earth. if you went back 400 years you would have to travel over a year at the speed of light to reach the Earth and if you went back to the time of Atlantis you would have to travel more than 30 years (one way) to reach the Earth.

Someday the MIB movie will be used in schools as a documentary.

Yeah like saving private Ryan and other Hollywood films are used in American history lessons as a documentary showing how America saved the world!

Edited by captain pish