Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stargate Reality

orbhunterx

Ancient Alien influence on past civilizations -

You should start a thread on that.

• Like 1

And more on the Rama Empire being a real thing can be found on this site -

http://www.beforeus.com/indusa.htm

So a site that's trying to sell a book to people like you is 'evidence'?...

This link talks about the not so 'radioactive' Mohenjo-daro

And this link explains that the epic 'story' Mahabharata isn't nearly old enough (aprx 850 BCE) to be anything other than a story...

Edited by Pax Unum

Regarding Atlantis, I have experienced two subjective events that have proven to me on a deep, though subjective level, the reality of that place and the last age.

One was genetic time travel and the other was an angelic gift of their power symbols, the Aleph of the Malachim Script being related to the destruction of Atlantis...

http://www.megadriel...anael_aleph.gif

I was in a quasi-dream state one morning when I had what felt like a streaming download of symbols flood into me. Though that wasn't painful, I wasn't able to understand, so I asked for it to please slow down so I could focus on one of them. That's when the one above came into view, superimposed over a running video-like scene. What I saw was a colorful, though very tragic end of the last age, and beginning of the one we live in now. Specifically, I saw fragments of a huge comet hitting along the eastern seaboard of North America. Three main ones, in turn created both firestorms but most deadly of all, three distinct tsunamis, appearing a mile high. These monstrous waves headed east, hammering Atlantis down to the bottom of the sea. If one word was related to what I witnessed it was Karma. To me the lesson was all about personal responsibility, and the consequences if fails to be heeded.

One other aspect that I feel connected to regarding this, was the knowing I had been a good person, yet had fallen into using some kind of crystalline device, similar to a Caduceus to heal yet later to control the minds of others. That was of course a violation of freewill, something that Spirit will not allow to take place for long. The genetic time travel took my spirit now back then to confront that person/myself, yet only in unconditional love. This of course shocked them, causing the device to fall out of their hand, shattering on the floor. Still in shock from loosing their power, that person became one of those who escaped to the Americas, becoming one of the refugees of Cherokee origins.

So you believe you had some kind of 'genetic memory' and you've talked to an 'angel'?...

Maybe you should seek professional help, hallucinations are symptoms of serious mental problems... :o

Yes, I have been there.

now if that is not a 'look at me.. look at me' statement I dont know what is :D

• Like 1

Fixed that for you.

:) <= Click for those not in the "know".

Nibs

Thanks, babe. :D

Iv never watched the show.

Edited by Hazzard

Except he hasn't been there - he dream-quested to the place and had an angel give him some interesting stuff.

That's like me saying I'm a wizard because I dreamt so and that I've been to Britain because I've a postcard from there.

Sorry, I'm not entirely convinced by that train of argument.

The fact that I've had personal knowledge of the existence of Atlantis isn't a belief to me, its an awareness of the truth.

And I have personal knowledge that refutes such nonsense. You see, I can read. And I do.

Please, do fill us in on your awareness, I have a strong feeling you are making this up as you go along. Personal knowledge of Atlantis? LOL. Yeah, it's a story by Plato. And that much can be proven. Why do you try to say something is true when it is not? Honest question.

• Like 1

Yes, I have studied Membrane Theory.

The level of technology that would be needed to mathmatically prove, and the engineering of such a Stargate device is obviously far outside our currently admitted skill set.

However, given many scientists agree wormholes could exist, getting one to be contained without loss of energy might also be possible if materials and some kind of shielding was developed.

If we threw a lot of time and money at the problem, we might be able to get to the point of making one within another 200 years.

Yet, if someone already created them in the distant past, grabbing any would be a top priority for anyone in the military who recognized the importance of such a find.

If that happened, as I've related, then of course we wouldn't know much about it, due to the very nature, the unknowns, and implications of what was found out.

Study of such an advanced relic could lead to an astonishing number of breakthroughs.

Unless someone with a deeper degree of knowledge of this postulated program is willing to share more with the rest of us, I'm the first to admit that proof is lacking, and so we are left to intelligently speculate.

And you are going to create this energy with a ring of stone?

Good luck with that. Let us know how it turns out.

• Like 1

Some of it probably is while some is just different people's concepts on the subject.

Not to mention some photoshop and a generous helping of horse hockey.

90158300dc65f669.jpg

The real stargate?

I mean, how did someone manage to post this and manage a straight face? My guess is they failed to do so.

• Like 3

Regarding Atlantis, I have experienced two subjective events that have proven to me on a deep, though subjective level, the reality of that place and the last age.

One was genetic time travel and the other was an angelic gift of their power symbols, the Aleph of the Malachim Script being related to the destruction of Atlantis...

http://www.megadriel...anael_aleph.gif

I was in a quasi-dream state one morning when I had what felt like a streaming download of symbols flood into me. Though that wasn't painful, I wasn't able to understand, so I asked for it to please slow down so I could focus on one of them. That's when the one above came into view, superimposed over a running video-like scene. What I saw was a colorful, though very tragic end of the last age, and beginning of the one we live in now. Specifically, I saw fragments of a huge comet hitting along the eastern seaboard of North America. Three main ones, in turn created both firestorms but most deadly of all, three distinct tsunamis, appearing a mile high. These monstrous waves headed east, hammering Atlantis down to the bottom of the sea. If one word was related to what I witnessed it was Karma. To me the lesson was all about personal responsibility, and the consequences if fails to be heeded.

One other aspect that I feel connected to regarding this, was the knowing I had been a good person, yet had fallen into using some kind of crystalline device, similar to a Caduceus to heal yet later to control the minds of others. That was of course a violation of freewill, something that Spirit will not allow to take place for long. The genetic time travel took my spirit now back then to confront that person/myself, yet only in unconditional love. This of course shocked them, causing the device to fall out of their hand, shattering on the floor. Still in shock from loosing their power, that person became one of those who escaped to the Americas, becoming one of the refugees of Cherokee origins.

So even in your dream Atlantis was not confirmed? The world has suffered many major Tsunami's such as the one created by the Krakatoa eruption. Your description sounds more like Yucatan. Probably read it in a book at school, more than once, and then dreamed your own version of it.

Do you honestly wonder why such tales are not taken at face value?

• Like 1

Something you saw in a dream is evidence of nothing more than just how much the human mind can fabricate while you sleep.

Time travel, regardless of the method, doesn't work as people believe. Time travel is not space travel and every day the Earth is moving through space. If you go back or forward just one day, the Earth is millions of miles from where it was when you began. For every year you would have to travel a day at the speed of light to reach the Earth. if you went back 400 years you would have to travel over a year at the speed of light to reach the Earth and if you went back to the time of Atlantis you would have to travel more than 30 years (one way) to reach the Earth.

What you said reminds me of some of Tesla notes I read years ago. He was theorizing almost what could appear as a teleportation like vehicle that actually moved so fast through time and space in the way that you mention. It's been a while since I read it and I won't do it justice but his concept was that people could generate some sort of magnetic or plasma field "bubble" which would surround a inert vehicle that actually does NOT move with the earth's movement in space. So if you were in this bubble you could travel great distances in space or on earth in a very small period of time by bubble inertia. Not exactly a worm hole as we think of it but the same kind of effect in travelling great distances in an instance. He believed it could be done but was perplexed about how to control where it went after stopping the production of the "bubble" field. He was such a mad genius, it's hard to tell where his speculations and his proven experimentation ended in his notes. Gives you a different perspective to think about if nothing else.

Something you saw in a dream is evidence of nothing more than just how much the human mind can fabricate while you sleep.

Time travel, regardless of the method, doesn't work as people believe. Time travel is not space travel and every day the Earth is moving through space. If you go back or forward just one day, the Earth is millions of miles from where it was when you began. For every year you would have to travel a day at the speed of light to reach the Earth. if you went back 400 years you would have to travel over a year at the speed of light to reach the Earth and if you went back to the time of Atlantis you would have to travel more than 30 years (one way) to reach the Earth.

To clarify, the genetic time travel experience I had occurred twice, when I was awake and not under any influence other than having been attending a class on that, then later that evening when I opened myself up in meditation to experience it. Far from years going to or from the past, it felt like I was on a roller coaster ride, racing backward through my own DNA helix. I had an unusual confrontation though needed confrontation with my earlier self. I was aware of moving far into the past, to about 11,500 years BCE, and knew I was in Atlantis, in the Atlantic Ocean. My ancestor had a crystalline thought amplifier in their/my hand, that looked like a Caduceus of Hermes/Thoth. The result was the device fell to the floor and shattered to bits, something that I knew at the time had to happen. What I can draw from that is that I was operating in some higher state of consciousness, since I had instant knowing.

The above narrative was not a dream. Traveling backwards through genetic code has also, though rarely, been reported by others. Perhaps it's related to Remote Viewing, though how it works is still a mystery to me.

The Malachim symbols that were downloaded into me did happen in a lucid dream state. It was not a fabrication of my mind, since I recently heard of this in Convoluted Universe, where someone else related a similar story. I also spoke to a third person who related it happening, prior to me ever posting or telling others of it. You can believe what I'm saying or not. To me, there is some sort of communication with a form of higher intelligence who uses multi-layered symbols to pass on knowledge.

Edited by orbhunterx

Yes, I have been there.

Oh ok.. I've been to mars.

ok so you have.. dream traveled to it.. so you should be able to pin point it on a map.. and show the different search groups where it will be..

So you've been to Atlantis?

Yes, I have been there.

memes_rly_fancy-s876x633-186402.gif

The following vid was part of a Stargate episode, within an episode, called Wormhole Extreme.

Even though it was done in a tongue in cheek approach for entertainment, I think of it more like an intelligence test ala "Hello folks! Here's the real deal. Do you get it?"

But this is in a long line of "spoof" episodes of Stargate. This is what made it entertaining, like 1969 and the "War with Canada". If there was any "reality" behind Stargate, and believe me I wish there was, nothing would be known, and certainly not in the form of a TV show to, presumably, soften people up for the moment of "truth"

What you said reminds me of some of Tesla notes I read years ago. He was theorizing almost what could appear as a teleportation like vehicle that actually moved so fast through time and space in the way that you mention. It's been a while since I read it and I won't do it justice but his concept was that people could generate some sort of magnetic or plasma field "bubble" which would surround a inert vehicle that actually does NOT move with the earth's movement in space. So if you were in this bubble you could travel great distances in space or on earth in a very small period of time by bubble inertia. Not exactly a worm hole as we think of it but the same kind of effect in travelling great distances in an instance. He believed it could be done but was perplexed about how to control where it went after stopping the production of the "bubble" field. He was such a mad genius, it's hard to tell where his speculations and his proven experimentation ended in his notes. Gives you a different perspective to think about if nothing else.

Even if such a device were possible, it does not overcome the problem of which way to go to find the Earth. For example, you travel 1 year into the past, In that time the Earth has moved more than 6 trillion miles. What direction do you go to find a planet at that distance?

To clarify, the genetic time travel experience I had occurred twice, when I was awake and not under any influence other than having been attending a class on that, then later that evening when I opened myself up in meditation to experience it. Far from years going to or from the past, it felt like I was on a roller coaster ride, racing backward through my own DNA helix. I had an unusual confrontation though needed confrontation with my earlier self. I was aware of moving far into the past, to about 11,500 years BCE, and knew I was in Atlantis, in the Atlantic Ocean. My ancestor had a crystalline thought amplifier in their/my hand, that looked like a Caduceus of Hermes/Thoth. The result was the device fell to the floor and shattered to bits, something that I knew at the time had to happen. What I can draw from that is that I was operating in some higher state of consciousness, since I had instant knowing.

The above narrative was not a dream. Traveling backwards through genetic code has also, though rarely, been reported by others. Perhaps it's related to Remote Viewing, though how it works is still a mystery to me.

The Malachim symbols that were downloaded into me did happen in a lucid dream state. It was not a fabrication of my mind, since I recently heard of this in Convoluted Universe, where someone else related a similar story. I also spoke to a third person who related it happening, prior to me ever posting or telling others of it. You can believe what I'm saying or not. To me, there is some sort of communication with a form of higher intelligence who uses multi-layered symbols to pass on knowledge.

We have a term for the experience when you were awake. It's called day dreaming.

You seem to believe in past lives but even if reincarnation/past lives was real, you would not be able to follow your genetic code to a past life. The genetic code varies widely from person to person. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/11/061122-human-genetics.html Even if you could travel your genetic code to the past you could only go as far back as your own birth since the genetic code of the people in the past would be different and not yours.

Since you would not be able to travel that way it could quite possibly have been a dream or hallucination concocted by your own mind.

Also as there is a Malachim alphabet your mind may have used that information when creating the dream.

Oh, and The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, The Atlantean. A good read on it and other things.

And don't forget 'The Ruby Slippers Or Oz.'

• Like 1

Even if such a device were possible, it does not overcome the problem of which way to go to find the Earth. For example, you travel 1 year into the past, In that time the Earth has moved more than 6 trillion miles. What direction do you go to find a planet at that distance?

Exactly! I think the idea of it could be a possibility and is very interesting to think about but there's no way we have that kind of technology. Tesla was most perplexed with how to control an experiment to move only from one point of the earth to another in the "bubble" and even that lead too far to assure a return, so you wouldn't even know if an experiment was a success.

ok so I guess you dont know exactly where atlantis is..

what a shame..

• 2 weeks later...

All peer reviewed Im sure?

The issue with things being peer reviewed is that is is done by the mainstreem anything that is out of the norm is often disregarded.