Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deep South Paranormal

nowsheflies

I'm generally a big fan of all the 'ghost hunting' shows out there. Not because I expect to be wowed with evidence or to be educated but just to be entertained. Some of the shows go to really cool places and I like being able to see those locations that I know I'll never get to check out in real life. So I was really looking forward to Deep South Paranormal; I'm from and still live in the south (though not the 'deep' south) and I thought it'd be funny and add a different twist on all the usual investigation shows.

But...it's just bad! And I can't even really figure out why? Because it seems so fake? Even the whole juju stuff Hart tries to bring into things seems so contrived. Does anyone watch? I'd love to hear the inside track on this show....

Edited by nowsheflies

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Shade

• ohio state buckeyes

• dm08

• rager84

I've never watched it but would really like to spend time in some of the haunted places. I would love to see another ghost. I've been to really old cemeteries and took several pictures but got nothing unusual.

Watching now, and I couldnt agree more, you would think there would be plenty of southern lore to make the show interesting but its just boring..

I've watched every episode and I enjoy it. It's very fake, but I think it's entertaining. I can say I would definitely like to visit some of the places they've visited on the show.

I watched a little they other night but they seem like morons.

I've never heard of this show and by the sounds of it I'm glad. I've tried looking into where these fools are based out of and since there's no real information, I'm gonna go with Louisiana since a fleur de lis is in their crazy looking logo.

nowsheflies... you like these shows for the same reason I do: entertainment value and information. I loved watching Most Haunted because of all of the places in England they visited. I even kept a list of the names of all of the places they went so I could visit them on my own (as long as they were public places) during my trips over there. I can't remember if it was in 2008 or 2010 that I used my list to find haunted locations near my friend. Unfortunately, the one place that was nearest wasn't open to the public. :( But yeah I'd watch the first half of the show with all the history in it then pretty much tune out the second half or talk to the television. :lol:

My opinion is that they tried to make a Duck Dynasty for ghost hunters and failed miserably.

All the shows I've seen have been pathetic. Sucking in those who are not capable of yet desperately want to believe in the spirit world being accessible by all.

I haven't seen it yet. I'll google it and try to find it. I watch these shows for the entertainment. I love hearing the "stories" behind the ghosts and hauntings. (Yes, I even watched Haunted Collector, don't throw anything at me :cry: .) The stories behind them is interesting. When they start investigating I tune em out.

[media=]

[/media]

Found this, Hmmmm.

Edited by Lady Shade

I agree with most everyone here, this show is just horrible XD .