Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton Fired From Watergate Investigation

Kowalski

The now-retired general counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Hillary when she worked on the Watergate investigation, says Hillary’s history of lies and unethical behavior goes back farther – and goes much deeper – than anyone realizes.

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

Taken from: http://patdollard.co...e-constitution/

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 8

My comment is not meant to condemn her or support her.

I can't help but think, how hard she has worked, how far she has come, how varied her journey from a Young Idealic Republican to where she is now. How much extramarital "non" sex she chose to endure with Bill, just so she could rise up in US politics. She's fought hard and strategized and endured to keep in Washington's inner circles. And now, this possibly inevitable? Shakespearean fall from grace...

-------------------

Yet, I've always felt she's been a woman impossible to "read". Her demeanor allows us nothing into who she is as a person. So unfortunately how can we care about her as a person whether she lies, schemes or is scapegoated? What she's possibly done while in govt, yes, but care about her? That's hard for me.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

My comment is not meant to condemn her or support her.

I can't help but think, how hard she has worked, how far she has come, how varied her journey from a Young Idealic Republican to where she is now. How much extramarital "non" sex she chose to endure with Bill, just so she could rise up in US politics. She's fought hard and strategized and endured to keep in Washington's inner circles. And now, this possibly inevitable? Shakespearean fall from grace...

-------------------

Yet, I've always felt she's been a woman impossible to "read". Her demeanor allows us nothing into who she is as a person. So unfortunately how can we care about her as a person whether she lies, schemes or is scapegoated? What she's possibly done while in govt, yes, but care about her? That's hard for me.

You know, as a woman, I can only imagine the "good ole boy" stuff she had to go through. And I respect that. But, my God, I haven't read one thing I could actually relate to her on. I mean her husband cheats on her, (in the VERY public eye) and she says "oh well"?? She should have divorced his sorry butt. I can only wonder why a woman want to stay with someone like that?? That's not respecting yourself at all.

Just one of the many reasons I dislike this woman. I would LOVE (and I mean LOVE) to have a woman President. But, it has to be someone who doesn't LIE, respects herself, and wants to help the people.

• Like 1

Good ole boy stuff in DC must be unreal. It's fun to say oh she did this,she did that,but,they ALL do it.

It's *all* they do so ,casting stones in a glass house,to make her look bad now,seems fairly redundant .

• Like 1

You know, as a woman, I can only imagine the "good ole boy" stuff she had to go through. And I respect that. But, my God, I haven't read one thing I could actually relate to her on. I mean her husband cheats on her, (in the VERY public eye) and she says "oh well"?? She should have divorced his sorry butt. I can only wonder why a woman want to stay with someone like that?? That's not respecting yourself at all.

Just one of the many reasons I dislike this woman. I would LOVE (and I mean LOVE) to have a woman President. But, it has to be someone who doesn't LIE, respects herself, and wants to help the people.

I am not supporting her choices, but I believe I can understand them. Understanding is not agreeing.

Imo, putting up with Bill had all to do with strategy. Learning the political ropes, staying in Washington and not burning political ties, rather than actually being some kind of forgiving, supportive, stand-by-your-man wife.

He could have had leverage over her as well. He knew her political goals.

It also seems to me to maybe be influenced by the fact she has mostly men to befriend, impress, etc in Washington's and the World's political circles to garner support for her own career, not women.

• Like 2

Good ole boy stuff in DC must be unreal. It's fun to say oh she did this,she did that,but,they ALL do it.

It's *all* they do so ,casting stones in a glass house,to make her look bad now,seems fairly redundant .

So true. So common. I picture that episode of Seinfeld where George is at that birthday party and a fire breaks out and he runs over the elderly and children to get out!!! Save yourself. Deny everything.

Where's Bill? Will he be as supportive as she was in public of his transgressions?

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

I am not supporting her choices, but I believe I can understand them. Understanding is not agreeing.

Imo, putting up with Bill had all to do with strategy. Learning the political ropes, staying in Washington and not burning political ties, rather than actually being some kind of forgiving, supportive, stand-by-your-man wife.

He could have had leverage over her as well. He knew her political goals.

It also seems to me to maybe be influenced by the fact she has mostly men to befriend, impress, etc in Washington's and the World's political circles to garner support for her own career, not women.

I agree. :tu:

I would of stayed with him, he was the president after all and I would of used that for my gain. I also would of got something on the side while he was doing what he was doing. It wouldn't be like he was a loving husband that you could trust. I wouldn't of lied and tried to skirt the constitution. But if you want to hold a high position in government being a divorced woman won't get you there.

• Like 1

I cannot say where I got this info but it came to me in 1992. Bill was not the only one getting some on the side in the white house. IMHO it was more of Bill saying "if you want to have a political career you will stick by me or the poop will hit the fan" and since Hillary is a power hungry B she took the easy way out and did reap the benefits. notice you don't see the whole family together much anymore.

• Like 1

She is an utter failure in evertything she does yet the democrats speak of her like she is the most brilliant and accomplished woman on earth. Fired off of Watergate, a cheat while at the Rose Law firm, completely screwed up her shot at healthcare reform (remember hillarycare?) and now an abject failure as Secretary of State. Her only accomplishment was keeping her mouth shut while her husband screwed every woman that came near him in Arkansas.

• Like 1

The woman is so corrupt...And liberal progressives want HER to run for President?? Are they out of their tiny minds! :no:

My cousin is a Democrat (think JFK type Democrat, which is why we get along) and he absolutely detests Hillary. It's hilarious when he starts railing against her....

I think if she got a elected as President my cousin would leave the country.

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

Its funny that this was not reported on when she was running in the primary or when she became sec. of state. Another black and white example of how the liberal press controls the flow of information to the general public.

A slight digression but anyone hear that when the British uncovered colonial records from Kenya regarding the children of obama Sr. Hilary flew in unannounced and buried the info that could well prove obama was in fact born in Kenya.

I would love to see her hung out to dry and watch her fall from power, hopefully taking some of the other trash in washington with her.

Its funny that this was not reported on when she was running in the primary or when she became sec. of state. Another black and white example of how the liberal press controls the flow of information to the general public.

No, and neither was Holders role in Ruby Ridge or Waco talked about in the Mainstream media either. It's ridiculous that the media doesn't report these stories! It goes right to these politicians credibility. This is the type of thing people should know about!