Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers

topsecretresearch

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers than All Other Presidents Combined

Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton each prosecuted financial crime more aggressively than Barack Obama.

But that doesn’t mean that Obama is failing to prosecute. He is just aiming at a different type of target.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It really should be the other way around.

Whistle Blowers = good

Financial crooks = bad

Record high murder rate in Chicago = also bad.

My theory on Obama is he is the classic over compensator and probably was little too wet behind the ears to be elected president. It was more of a popularity thing and Bush being so bad than the right man for the job.

• Like 3

His second term is grinding to an absolute halt,he seems to have lost his way completely and now looks totaly out of his depth and these latest scandals are just adding nails to his historical coffin.

• Like 2

His second term is grinding to an absolute halt,he seems to have lost his way completely and now looks totaly out of his depth and these latest scandals are just adding nails to his historical coffin.

He will finish his second term. No doubt.

The head of the IRS resigned ,and he's on tv spouting slop . I turned it off .

• Like 3

I wish Ron Paul had gotten the republican nomination. I think he would be president now and this stuff wouldn't be going on. Well at least some of it wouldn't be. It might be really hard to control ever section of government its so big. I bet the patriot act would be gone and other laws like it.

• Like 3

I guess the 'transparency" he talked about only refered to the windows he wanted you to look in.

• Like 2

No doubt he will,but his place in History will be remembered for the wrong reasons.

• Like 1

He runs the office like a banana republic tin pot dictator. Absolute disgrace and the world is laughing at us.

• Like 3

He runs the office like a banana republic tin pot dictator. Absolute disgrace and the world is laughing at us.

I have to admit he has turned out to be a big disappointment.

Be worried about him getting a third, I bet there are enough supporters to make a solid run for revoking the 21 (or is it 22nd?) amendment.

• Like 1

I have to admit he has turned out to be a big disappointment.

i guess you voted for him. Well, the MSM didn't help you at all since they did zero vetting of the man. I'll be honest with you, he is exactkly what he said he would be if you'd have done a little research and used your head instead of your heart. His books, his friends, the foul church he attended for 20 years, his total lack of experience, and the dirty campaigns he ran in the past all told the story that is unravelling now. There is no surprise at all for me, the man is just what i expected him to be.

I wish Ron Paul had gotten the republican nomination. I think he would be president now and this stuff wouldn't be going on. Well at least some of it wouldn't be. It might be really hard to control ever section of government its so big. I bet the patriot act would be gone and other laws like it.

If he had gotten elected ,they would have killed him . That's what they do with the guys who do it correctly ,or so it seems.

• Like 3

i guess you voted for him. Well, the MSM didn't help you at all since they did zero vetting of the man. I'll be honest with you, he is exactkly what he said he would be if you'd have done a little research and used your head instead of your heart. His books, his friends, the foul church he attended for 20 years, his total lack of experience, and the dirty campaigns he ran in the past all told the story that is unravelling now. There is no surprise at all for me, the man is just what i expected him to be.

I am not an American citizen and unable to vote,It is just unfortunate for those that did,a wasted Vote.

• Like 1

I voted for Ron Paul twice. Dang proud of it too. :tu:

If he had gotten elected ,they would have killed him . That's what they do with the guys who do it correctly ,or so it seems.

Just like they did JFK and his brother....

• Like 1