Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

am i being stalked by spirits

hauntedinsc

I've been through some crazy mess in my life but nothing as crazy scary as the last year. Of course I've seen things that I'm pretty sure are ghosts if they really do exist but never felt threatened or fearful until last year and now strange things are starting again. I live less than a quarter of a mile from a cemetary which as a young teen I use to frequent with my friends and leave flowers for the one's buried there. Last year I started feeling other presences in my home and once even heard the voice of a unseen man threaten physical violence against me and felt as though someone was touching me when no one was there. Frequently during this time I started rereading the Bible and absorbing myself in my faith in god and thankfully it stopped within a few weeks. Until now. Today I was home alone as usual during the school year and my husbands gaming system began turning on and off by itself while I was in the other room. My husband says its motion sensitive he holds his hand in front of it and it comes on. I've noticed the last few hours since him and the children have been home it hasn't happened again. In my first home I would regularly see a strong built dark figure definately male in the hallways outside my room this stopped after I started dating my husband and he moved in other than at times when he would be away from home for extended periods of time. I don't know if I should be fearful or if I'm just being a big whimp. And so you know I don't intentionally try to conjure spirits or any of that crazyness so I don't feel I've brought this on myself I just need help figuring out how to make it stop for good.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hauntedinsc

• coldethyl

• Crabby Kitten

Top Posters In This Topic

When you said you heard a voice threatening you, what exactly did it say?

It's possible these are not connected. I'm not ruling out ghostly activity but like with the computer game system turning on and off, the sense of being touched and the figure might be unrelated events.

Don't be scared of it, whatever it is. Don't attempt to communicate with it either. What you need to do is ignore it if you can.

Once he said he couldn't wait to hold me down and rape me at that time I could feel a presence uncomfortablely close directly in front of me and there seemed to be some sort of static charge that I could actually feel in the air around me but I couldn't actually see what it looked like because there was no physical manifestation. On a second occassion it stated that it was the anti Christ which of course caused me to shroud myself in my faith in god and whatever it was made it clear that I was useless to it if I was a believer Thank God and shortly after it disappeared or at least has stopped trying to make its presence known.

As I said before I've seen spirits before and wasn't phased in the least even in the house I'm in now I saw my step father the night he died even though we were 8 miles apart and I had no idea he'd passed until early the next morning but whatever this other thing is scares me terribly. It changes the energy around me to the extinct it can be felt physically which I think is the biggest part of what freaks me out because through all my experiences this is the first time I've ever encountered something like that. I've actually been thinking of moving because even though I haven't heard from this thing in months since it started and even after it stopped I just feel so physically drained when I am here that I sleep all the time except when I leave and go elsewhere which I try to do as often as possible. An acquaintance has told me this could be happening more frequently and spirits from the other side have been trying to make contact with me because of an ongoinging illness that has been an issue for almost 10 years now. It is chronic and will eventually lead to death since I don't seek medical attention for the simple reason I leave it in gods hands when its my time he'll take me and there is nothing a doctor could do to change that. I'm at ease with the fact my time here is limited but I would like to be able to enjoy what time I have left with my children not fighting off whatever this thing is only to have it begin again in a few weeks or months.

No offence, but you should see a doctor. You don't specify your illness but if it is something that effects your brain or your thinking that could explain a lot.

You stated you were in your early 30's in another thread and that is an age where some mental illnesses manifest. Take no offence to this as I have a mental illness myself and hold no stigmas against them.

I would check out the doctors before jumping to the paranormal first just to be on the safe and healthy side.

Lol I'm not crazy already been evaluated I thought the same thing at first. I do suffer from post traumatic stress disorder and am being treated as for the illness it concerns my respiratory system my lungs have collapsed three times one's been glued to my chest wall but its been made clear if it happens again it could quickly become fatal. Last time I was seen by a doctor for that I was given 10 years if I continue to smoke since I already had a small spot on one of my lungs. They want to do a biopsy but I'm not really concerned as I said I have faith and no matter what when its my time god will take me and I'm at peace with that no use trying to fight it. These bodies were not made to last forever.

Oh as for the game system incident I finally talked to the hubby and he said its not supposed to but it has been doing that lately even when he's watching it or playing a game so were thinking it could be a malfunction from the kids dropping it one to many times. Sounds like a good enough explanation for me besides I usually try to not make a big deal about it since I've heard from other sources acknowledging something like that can sometimes cause problems or make things worse.

Yes well crazy is a very respectful term, thank you.

You most certainly must have spirits hanging around playing video games because I'm sure that's what you intend to do when you wear out your body.

Lol cold I'm going to try my best to come back and scare the living daylights out of my husband. Get back at him for all those horror movies he's made me watch and laughing at me for almost jumping off the couch a few times :-p