Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women who wear trousers

Commander CMG

:w00t: He is not exactly a real catch himself..

A wealthy new backer of the UK Independence Party claims women who wear trousers are 'deliberately’ making themselves unattractive to men.

Greek tycoon Demetri Marchessini, who believes not wearing a skirt is ‘hostile behaviour’, gave UKIP £10,000 this year - a fifth of all its cash donations.

arrow3.gifView: Read more

• Like 2

He is 78 years old. His time has come and gone. But thanks for the money. ^_^

• Like 2

So a tight pair of skinny jeans, high heels and a low cut top will make me "unattractive to men"? I think this fellow is just a tad *nuts*.

• Like 5

So a tight pair of skinny jeans, high heels and a low cut top will make me "unattractive to men"? I think this fellow is just a tad *nuts*.

You got me at low cut top... *Photo please* For reference purpose only. :innocent:

• Like 1

You got me at low cut top... *Photo please* For reference purpose only. :innocent:

I'd probably be sanctioned for "conduct unbecoming a moderator" were I to post such a photo. :lol:

• Like 3

I'd probably be sanctioned for "conduct unbecoming a moderator" were I to post such a photo. :lol:

Damn that Saru and his strict rules..

• Like 2

Maybe they just don't want him hitting on them.

• Like 4

Maybe they just don't want him hitting on them.

You may be on to something there.

Edited by Lilly
spacing

either women were made for jeans or jeans were made for women ... either way ... they were were made for each other ...

men just got the side benefits in more ways than one ...

If all he thinks of a woman is what she is wearing then I am sorry for him. Women are much more than nice legs in a skirt.

• Like 3

Men like a bit of leg!

Ladettes arent attractive they repel men. I think he means them and is trying to tell them to put a skirt on lol

A woman can look sexy wearing anything, They have the knack of being naturally attractive.. not the scratters or skets though.. they are just ugly.

well for some women, a pair of shoes is all she needs

552986_578652228825595_673579801_n.jpg

but then again ... not every woman is as woman as Marylin ...

• Like 3

Women are much more than nice legs in a skirt.

of course they are darkwind!

I mean, how else are you gonna get your clothes washed??

:-D

(it was a JOKE people, honestly!!)

:-)

He just wants to try out his new shoe camera.

YEP...he LIKES big butts and he cannot lie...
  • Like 1

If lecherous and sexist old men find women unnattractive in pants or jeans, I for one am happy to never wear a skirt again.

If lecherous and sexist old men find women unnattractive in pants or jeans, I for one am happy to never wear a skirt again.

Oh no !!! PLease say it isn't so ..... I'm just the simple lecherous old man that didn't do anything sexistically wrong ... :(

a womans body is natures work of art with or with out curves a dimple here or there some big or some small and some more so then others ..so it realy doesnt matter if jeans skirts short even butt ass naked in my 40 sumthing years walking up right around this planet there has only been what i can count on 1 hand of the non beautiful femals i've layed eyes on and truely any woman has some man some where lusting after her adorabley at some point ......