Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream Training and prep for New World

I have encountered "beings" directly in my dreams or catatonic states, over the past 5 years... These dreams have been called 'meta-physical training' by these beings ..I believe it is in direct correlation to the rising transition of our planet's Schumann resonance , which will bring higher frequency and awareness to the people here on earth. These training series involve me being meta-physically taken , and prepared through series of tests and training exercises by these 'beings'. Some of this "training" compelled me to ask you bloggers if anything similar has happened to you, and or aware of the reasoning behind it..

Certain courses I experienced in these dreams , involved me being placed in a circular dome council , with observers near the ceiling ,in a 100ft tall room. I was given the ability to fly , within the boundaries of this room , I would be astonished of my new found ability . The training seemed to test my duration of belief of this ability , because as soon as I had a glimpse of doubt, I would fall to the ground and the test was over. The beings would then terminate the test and concur on my results. This test seems to be the most re-occurring one ..

Another test was told to me to balance my inner chi and gravitational awareness . I would be launched into open space, zero gravity , high velocity , and was told to concentrate my feelings of "gravitational security", and to balance myself to a neutral stance in motion. This was the most terrifying test as it would start in a room with gravity , and be launched into complete weightlessness.. After many of these tests , and waking in my bed, they all seemed to alter my physical equilibrium when walking around after these "dreams" . On a positive note, I notice I can handle life stress situations easier thinking of the "weightlessness" feeling I was shown , to handle comprehension of life scenarios .

I have a few post apocalyptic training series I will continue later in the blog based upon New World fight, but please anyone who has encountered some sort of training or experience with outer beings , or anything vaguely similar please share ..

Cheers,

blissra

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rlyeh

• Blissra

Popular Days

Well I've had dreams where I could fly with aliens trying to attack me. Maybe I'm being prepared when aliens invade and I've got magical flying powers.

• Like 1