Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Perpetual motion experiments

veproject1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just send those models to any local university for a test . It's way better than making YouTube videos. Make them in hundreds and sell them. I don't understand the motive behind YouTube videos.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just send those models to any local university for a test . It's way better than making YouTube videos. Make them in hundreds and sell them. I don't understand the motive behind YouTube videos.

They don't want to see me anymore

Infinite Rotation

Be prepared for the summer! video

• 3 weeks later...

If you're convinced you're on to something, then start a company, sell shares to raise some money and start producing.

Then all you need to do is to wait for the money to roll in, or for some big business to buy you out so they can suppress your technology...

Just like the guys who produced the Lutec machines: http://www.free-energy.ws/lutec.html

They aren't perpetual motion machines.

For a perpetual motion machine to work, the components must somehow be containing an infinite amount of energy. Which obviously is impossible.

or it could be using some form of energy from outside, a water wheel is basically PM as long as water runs overit.

Nobody can say now that magnet powered car is impossible!

i do not believe it works, if it did a fan on a sailship blowing the sails would work too, but it does not. just for the hell of it i'll try it when i get home, i think i have few neodemium magnets at home

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

i do not believe it works, if it did a fan on a sailship blowing the sails would work too, but it does not. just for the hell of it i'll try it when i get home, i think i have few neodemium magnets at home

I agree. The only way you'd get acceleration from two magnets is if one of them is fastened to the ground. If this was true then putting two magnets near each other on a tabletop on a piece of paper would cause them both to start moving, which doesn't happen.

• Like 1

Nobody can say now that magnet powered car is impossible!

But based on that vid nobody can say, even not you, that a magnet powered car is possible. I have viewed some of yr vids and

I`m quite sure that you are using different kinds of camouflage on all yr "experiments":

1.) There is always a table on that the equipment is placed but it can not be seen what is under the table, like magnets and/or

linear induction motor/s

2.) The design of some of the machines allow hidden attached motors/wires/magnets

3.) I think that you are using a kind of rotatable box/studio to that the cam is fixed on a longitudinal axis, means, if the box gets

tilted the cam and so the cams view as well, gets tilted so the view itself always looks like horizontal.

On yr magnetic car vid it can be seen that there is always a kind of shaking of the whole set up short before the car starts to move

and this effect may be a result of a turning of the studio/box and an instabile tripod. The same effect is visible on this vid as well

and it is likely that the shaking effects are caused by 360degree flips of the box/studio:

Recapitulatory, the effects as shown are some kind of entertaining but they have nothing to do with magic or perpetual motion.

Edited by Saru
Updated link
  • Like 2

and it is likely that the shaking effects are caused by 360degree flips of the box/studio:

http://www.youtube....3662DDC93A31100

Recapitulatory, the effects as shown are some kind of entertaining but they have nothing to do with magic or perpetual motion.

Go post Toast, but the link appears to be broken.

• Like 1

They're all phoney, but fun to watch. The guy's got imagination.

• Like 1

Go post Toast, but the link appears to be broken.

Ouups!

Have asked the mods to replace.

It seems to me that these kinds of things inevitably run to a stop a couple days later.

unlike this thread.......

• Like 4

Well send them to some different university or publish the entire schematic. I dont watch videos.

It's done. Would you see pictures?

• 2 weeks later...

Given that this is a discussion forum (perhaps you could look those words up..) and not an advertising agency for your channel, may I ask when you will be discussing the science behind your 'inventions'? And when you will respond to the requests for further information and a proper testing regime, instead of a short selected segment that doesn't include any verification or checks or the full start/run/end sequence?

Veproject, I would like to pose a simple formal request..

Which of your devices is your 'favorite'? In other words, which is the best documented, shows the greatest 'perpetual' operation/delta energy out/whatever and is the easiest to explain and show in detail?

Once you have bravely nominated that one, I'd like to engage you fully in a debate about it, and how it manages to escape some pretty basic (and easily testable) physical laws...

Veproject, if you are unwilling to do any of that, then I don't think you are here on this discussion forum in good faith...

BTW, is anyone else here near London, Canada? Perhaps VE might offer to allow someone to take a close look at the 'best one' to verify the claims being made, and to ensure that they are genuinely as described. I'd be happy to instruct such a third party examiner on what they would need to check and what (very simple) tests they could do.

• Like 2

lol, all he posted so far are nothing but tricks. none of it is real, what exactly do you think, you'll discuss with him?? looks like he takes people here for naive fools, if he thinks anyone will take these tricks seriously.

• Like 1