Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] ET/UFOs/Discs/Saucers

topsecretresearch

Please note they would have used lights to travel the universe, because they used lights when they allegedly arrived here, so why were none of these lights spotted by any of the thousands of sky watchers when they got closer to Earth?

Could be a side-effect of the propulsion system rather than navigation lights or anything like that; strange effects involving light are well known in UFO reports, it might just be an effect of (for instance) ionizing the air, and so is only visible in the Atmosphere. As for why such an advanced species surely would have found a way of landing here and making contact, perhaps they don't want to make Contact, and they're just content to observe us from a strictly scientific point of view?

• Like 1

Could be a side-effect of the propulsion system rather than navigation lights or anything like that; strange effects involving light are well known in UFO reports, it might just be an effect of (for instance) ionizing the air, and so is only visible in the Atmosphere. As for why such an advanced species surely would have found a way of landing here and making contact, perhaps they don't want to make Contact, and they're just content to observe us from a strictly scientific point of view?

The lights reported in the UFO reports could be the lights from a plane. When the first reports and photos of UFO`s came out, many of those people had never seem a plane before, let alone the new styles coming out, so yes, they were definitely UFO`s, but from outta space? no! Today we know there is space debris coming back to Earth, this too for those who do not know, would be seen as UFO. But to the watchers, this includes NASA, they know what it is, but they still can not spot any of the hundreds of UFO`s which are visiting us?

From a scientific point of view, they would get a lot more info if they hovered over a more populated area instead of in the middle of nowhere most of the time, Surely they would be interest in the areas where man has built cities instead of barns?

944659_588270647863753_223094840_n.jpg

Lord Vader would know why ....

I'm Australian, I may not live in Australia for 10 years but i tell you what mate.

Accounts of Abductions and Alien sightings beyond low, I am not sure how the heck you bloody think other wise but mate, knock it off.

• Like 1

The lights reported in the UFO reports could be the lights from a plane. When the first reports and photos of UFO`s came out, many of those people had never seem a plane before, let alone the new styles coming out, so yes, they were definitely UFO`s, but from outta space? no! Today we know there is space debris coming back to Earth, this too for those who do not know, would be seen as UFO. But to the watchers, this includes NASA, they know what it is, but they still can not spot any of the hundreds of UFO`s which are visiting us?

From a scientific point of view, they would get a lot more info if they hovered over a more populated area instead of in the middle of nowhere most of the time, Surely they would be interest in the areas where man has built cities instead of barns?

Few people had ever seen a plane in the 1940s?

they would get a lot more info if they hovered over a more populated area instead of in the middle of nowhere most of the time

if they wanted to study our civilisation. If, though, they were more interested in the planet from a scientific point of view, and not necessarily us, remote areas where the hand of Mankind had not fallen so heavily would be the thing to choose.

• 2 weeks later...

TSS go on ! We would like to see numbers 4 thru 10. Its just now getting fun !

Updated: Disc Underside

• Disc Underside - Heat, Mist
  • Disc Underside - Cone Of Light
  • Disc Underside - Even Spaced Circles

Edited by topsecretresearch

I suspect that from the way they're reported to behave, it would suggest that they'd be able to manipulate gravity in some way. What power source they'd use for that is of course open to speculation, but I wonder perhaps if it might be some form of fusion reactor. Of course, they might not need an internal power supply at all (for propulsion at anmy rate), and maybe they can 'sail' upon gravity like how we can sail ships using only thje wind.

Fusion or fission seems likely for a good source of power, we have excellent examples in nature to help any species understand the process too.

What ever happened to Evangium? I always enjoyed his posts. It's a shame he doesn't come around any more... :hmm:

Dearly missed I agree, but I am led to believe he lurks from time to time.

Dearly missed I agree, but I am led to believe he lurks from time to time.

He or she probably concluded internet forums are stupid. Do I really want to spend my entire life on the Bizzaro World Mysteries silly forum and be that websites tool? Forums are kind of a dated too. So 2002.

Actually here's reality. Most of what we imagine could be true because the Universe is so big. There could be a trash can head looking robot somewhere out there in a spacecraft, even in another dimension.

Everything that you put your faith in could be false. Not really what it seems. The large banks, the political system, organized religions, public figures that you always see TV could be like playing a game. You are caught up in this game but it really isn't how the world operates.

The science that you are told may not be the complete picture. There is a lot more that is being witheld. You are either in the club or you are not.

Edited by topsecretresearch
removed deleted post

Thread Cleaned

Topsecretresearch If you feel there is a problem with some moderating then you need to either use the report button or the PM function (to admin or a Mod) and it can be looked at. Don't bring issues onto the thread itself though. Thanks.

Back to the topic

He or she probably concluded internet forums are stupid. Do I really want to spend my entire life on the Bizzaro World Mysteries silly forum and be that websites tool? Forums are kind of a dated too. So 2002.

Maybe not sure, but Evangium was probably one of the more thorough skeptics to ever visit the forums. You really ought to consider yourself lucky. He would have torn these threads to shreds with one post.

• Like 1

Actually here's reality. Most of what we imagine could be true because the Universe is so big. There could be a trash can head looking robot somewhere out there in a spacecraft, even in another dimension.

That is not reality, that is imagination. You seem to have great difficulty distinguishing between the two. It might be good to prove something not quite so outlandish before you try to prove everything Stu. You are opening your horizons too broadly, and now you seem to struggle between reality and imagination. If you spent as much time on academic sites like Berkeley as you do woo woo sites then you might understand where skeptics are coming from, but when you blanket science as less plausible than your imagination, then you lose all of your credibility.

Why do you believe life can exist in other dimensions? Can it?

Everything that you put your faith in could be false. Not really what it seems. The large banks, the political system, organized religions, public figures that you always see TV could be like playing a game. You are caught up in this game but it really isn't how the world operates.\

No Stu, I play the game. I work in the Industrial sector and lunch with the fat cats. I help make the pieces to play the game with, and not one of them is made from Roswell metal. It is how the world operates. And it is not faith, it;s everyday life. Visiting invisible benevolent entities in Godly craft with never-ending knowledge are fantasy.

I can explain a political system to it's finest detail I can debate religion from an agnostic view, I can show you why the banks exist and even draw money from one, what do you have on aliens? What you have cut and pasted from woo woo sites around the net? As such, you seem to be the one playing on faith here Stu.

The science that you are told may not be the complete picture. There is a lot more that is being witheld. You are either in the club or you are not.

What is being witheld Stu? I do not think you know how science works. When we have peer review and empirical evidence, that means you can say to a scientist - "I want to see that experiment in action" and you can. You can look up the works, and repeat the experiment yourself. That's transparency Stu, that is how it should work. Some people seem to think because they do not understand science that nobody does. Not the case mate. People do not blindly ohh and ahh over what they hear, they look at everything that makes it work, and then they go "Ahh I get it!" or "Hang on, this does not work, when I do this, this happens instead..." I guess one could think of it as a club, but it is pretty loose, and none of the members know each other. It's just that some people go to the lengths to understand a thing, and some do not. Those that put in the hard yards reap rewards, those who do not remain in the dark.

That is why skeptics are much more on top of this subject. They are not limited to ET, and have a range of viable options, and therefore are more likely to be able to find a viable alternative that better fits the proposed situation. A wider outlook if you will, and when you have that ET tends to quickly slip down the pecking order.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Nevermind...this place is silly. Edit, delete post away, group them all together.

No you post here 24/7 = no job.

Yeah, no silliness or name calling going on here, this is Serious Top Secret Research.

• Like 1

No you post here 24/7 = no job.

And here you were complaining when I take time away for more important things. Remember that Stu? How you are "relentless"?

24/7 so I do not sleep either I take it? Maybe I am an Alien Stu! Or God!

Your deductions skills do equal your research skills, I'll give you that much.

I thought you said you were leaving a few weeks back. Yet here you still are. Have you ever considered a real job?

• Like 1