Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] ET/UFOs/Discs/Saucers

topsecretresearch

You might be on to something here, but if E.T. tech is 1000+ years ahead of us I speculate that they may have surpassed the lowly nuclear powered vehicle. I think they may harness dark energy drives or internal gravity wells to propel their ships.

I'd suspect that ET uses something a lot better. Perhaps cosmic radiation funneling, or neutrino turbines, or some such technology that is not even able to be imagined at this time by humans.

Edited by DieChecker

I suspect that from the way they're reported to behave, it would suggest that they'd be able to manipulate gravity in some way. What power source they'd use for that is of course open to speculation, but I wonder perhaps if it might be some form of fusion reactor. Of course, they might not need an internal power supply at all (for propulsion at anmy rate), and maybe they can 'sail' upon gravity like how we can sail ships using only thje wind.

• Like 2

They run on ununpentium, element 115 .

• Like 1

I thought it was unobtanium.

• Like 2

Or perhaps a cane/corn sugar biodiesel hybrid, that would explain why they keep molesting the local farm fields, marking the choice strains for the impending crop invasions.

• Like 3

Or perhaps a cane/corn sugar biodiesel hybrid, that would explain why they keep molesting the local farm fields, marking the choice strains for the impending crop invasions.

And don't forget the Cow Udders. They're a necessary ingredient to a super powerful reactor.

• Like 4

What does that indicate?

i asked you a simple question

i asked you a simple question

I don't believe he can do simple ... you'll have to try complicated

• Like 1

I don't believe he can do simple ... you'll have to try complicated

sad isn't it?

here you go tsr.... without the circles...

photos-ovni-australia-eric-thomason--maslin-beach-10-03-1993-01-bo.jpg

• Like 3

Psyche, old mate, that made me think of Evangium...

Cheers,

Badeskov

What ever happened to Evangium? I always enjoyed his posts. It's a shame he doesn't come around any more... :hmm:

• Like 1

What ever happened to Evangium? I always enjoyed his posts. It's a shame he doesn't come around any more... :hmm:

Good question, he suddenly dropped of UM never to be seen again :( I miss his posts as well.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Party pooper :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Party pooper :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

The party was crap to begin with... PUN!!!

:lol:

• Like 3

Actually I recall reading several cases where a person described a streak across the sky and then a craft approach.

That does not say anything about whether it enters our atmosphere or not.

Allagash may be one of the cases.

No.

Also if you are dealing with an advanced race it's rather arrogant to assume they can't enter earths atmosphere undetected.

Yet, they show up on radar in our atmosphere rather often as well as has no problem being visually detected. Do you not see how ridiculously contradictory that is?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 2

The party was crap to begin with... PUN!!!

:lol:

One man parties typically are :D

Cheers,

Badeskov

That does not say anything about whether it enters our atmosphere or not.

No.

Yet, they show up on radar in our atmosphere rather often as well as has no problem being visually detected. Do you not see how ridiculously contradictory that is?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Actually, more or less seriously for moment, that needn't be a contradiction; for what you might call long haul (i.e. interplanetary) travel, they might use some means that wouldn't be detectable visually or by radar, and when they get into the atmosphere they'd drop into 'normal' flight (or at least, flight mode that would be visually observable, and perhaps visible to RADAR since they mightn't have any concern about whether they're seen or otherwise.

Actually, more or less seriously for moment, that needn't be a contradiction; for what you might call long haul (i.e. interplanetary) travel, they might use some means that wouldn't be detectable visually or by radar, and when they get into the atmosphere they'd drop into 'normal' flight (or at least, flight mode that would be visually observable, and perhaps visible to RADAR since they mightn't have any concern about whether they're seen or otherwise.

It is a very good point 747 and certainly not one to be dismissed, but I think the gist of this lies in that we detect UFOs outside of our atmosphere (visually and by radar) and we detect UFOs inside our atmosphere (visually and by radar), however, never has one such object been detected outside our atmosphere and followed into our atmosphere or vice versa. Even if their shielding required them to (intentionally or not) cloak themselves upon actual entry, never has such a correlation been ascertained.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Could flying saucer type craft be powered by a Nuclear Batteries?

http://en.wikipedia..../Atomic_battery

450px-Cutdrawing_of_an_GPHS-RTG.jpg

The terms atomic battery, nuclear battery, tritium battery and radioisotope generator are used to describe a device which uses energy from the decay of a radioactive isotope to generate electricity. Like nuclear reactors they generate electricity from atomic energy, but differ in that they do not use a chain reaction. Compared to other batteries they are very costly, but have extremely long life and high energy density, and so they are mainly used as power sources for equipment that must operate unattended for long periods of time, such as spacecraft, pacemakers, underwater systems and automated scientific stations in remote parts of the world.

Do the ET craft also use Plasma Motors? Plasma (the glowing effect) is observed in UFO sightings.

So what was wrong with this perfectly good reply in the previous thread you started about this nonsense? Didn't like it, huh?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Completely OT, but who the heck was, is or is to be Colonel Rhuairidh? Did I sleep during my history classes or ...?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Completely OT, but who the heck was, is or is to be Colonel Rhuairidh? Did I sleep during my history classes or ...?

Cheers,

Badeskov

One of the unsolved mysteries, and quite confusing...

One of the unsolved mysteries, and quite confusing...

One of the indeed true unexplained mysteries here at UM :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Actually I recall reading several cases where a person described a streak across the sky and then a craft approach. Allagash may be one of the cases. Also if you are dealing with an advanced race it's rather arrogant to assume they can't enter earths atmosphere undetected.

Any link to this "reading" material and video evidence?

Arrogant to assume? thats rich coming from someone with comic like characters as to what an alien would look like. Did you never think to question any of those?

I would assume that an advanced race which KNOWS about our atmospheric conditions, to have the means to make contact with us, and their crafts according to your pics are not exactly advanced looking enough to have traveled the universe, bypassed other panets, Suns, made its way though the milky way and got here without having to refuel considering they now have to make the journey back.

Maybe they do not need fuel, but surely something as advanced as that, no fuel, the ability to enter without burning up, traveling millions of miles across the universe and what do they do when they get here? Not even an attempt to land according to most of the reports, the person sees a few lights, a bit of hovering here and there and woosh, gone! Maybe the first couple of times, but after all the alleged times they have ":visited" such an advanced species surely would have found a way of landing here and making contact.

Please note they would have used lights to travel the universe, because they used lights when they allegedly arrived here, so why were none of these lights spotted by any of the thousands of sky watchers when they got closer to Earth?