Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Underwear stealing ghost?

Lady Shade

Is this for real? Come on people

University Of Iowa Baseball Players Think A Ghost Is Stealing Their Girlfriends' Underwear.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/18/university-of-iowa-ghosts_n_2317698.html?utm_hp_ref=ghosts

Five University of Iowa baseball players (and one hockey player) claim they are being haunted by ghosts that move TV remotes, change the channels on the TV and even steal underwear right off their girlfriends' bodies while they're sleeping.

The students moved into a house near the Iowa campus in Iowa City two years ago, according to Deadspin, but claim that paranormal activity there has increased only recently. One student says he saw the ghostly figure of a little girl in his room. Others attest to chairs being moved around the kitchen. One player said he inexplicably became depressed and had low energy when he walked into his bedroom. But the strangest unsolved mystery of all, of course, is the underwear thing. :w00t:

• Like 2

Well, I always thought that ghosts were psychic, psychotic, or sick-ick.

I mean, really, underwear? How gross.

Except mine, of course. I'm a dolphin, no need to wear anything. :yes:

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 6

Well....they stole them off the girlfriends as they were wearing them. Didn't your mom teach you to always wear clean underwear :whistle:. I hope they were fresh. (I shouldn't have said that ).

• Like 1

Well....they stole them off the girlfriends as they were wearing them. Didn't your mom teach you to always wear clean underwear :whistle:. I hope they were fresh. (I shouldn't have said that ).

Exact same thought I had.Lol.

• Like 1

fresh undies on freshman students >?

Dare we hope ?

• Like 1

Nothing like a dead pervert.

• Like 4

What an excuse, "Why us my underwear off when I woke up?" "Uuuhhh, a ghost did it."

Edited by Godofcats
  • Like 5

Good job its a ghost, cos a man would get arrested for stealling a girls underwear without her consent! Oh wait!!

it CAN'T have been a ghost.

only someone with a death-wish would steal a student's underwear, and ghosts are already dead.....

(neil's grots from 'the young ones' spring to mind)

A paranormal panty raid...who'd a thunk it?

• Like 5

I though it was "underwater stealing ghost" for a while when on the main page. And I kept reading it that way and trying to figure what the heck an underwater ghost would be stealing.

Blaming ghosts for domestic injuries and now underwear missing off of girls in a frat house? I'm not liking this trend. Seriously.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Yes, it´s true. He is in cahoots with the single-sock stealing ghost.

• Like 3

One question ? Ectoplasm ? :cry:

• Like 1

Where are my Fruit of the Looms?

Now i know who to blame for my missing socks

Hell, if I was a ghost, i'd be staling panties like there was no tomorrow.

• Like 1

Moving things around ok that could be attributed to a ghost but stealing panties from sleeping girlfriends?? The only spirits involved there are 40% proof.

• Like 2

Casper is a Pervert

post-103357-0-06117200-1369185304_thumb.

• Like 1

I did read that as "underwater ghost stealing things" too..but yea... don't ghosts like bars and taverns to haunt? I think a college dorm is almost indistinguishable from a bar. It's possible.. but this is most likely the work of Nerds. They are building stealth technology to steal panties and the college jocks are too focused on sports to realize it...lol

• 2 weeks later...

/facepalm

Oh, the things people do and say for attention.