Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why am I having recurring dreams about demons

DaemonFantasia

Lately, I've been having vivid nightmares consisting of the same beings every time - demons. In these nightmares, they look human, but they have black eyes. Some of the shapes of the eyes are normal, while some are really big, taking up 1/3 of the face. In some of these dreams, they will take a knife out and stab me multiple times but I can feel it, and whenever I realize I'm dreaming, I can't wake up. Last night, I had a dream that there was a little boy with black hair chasing me. I felt something on my arm and I looked back and saw a hand on my arm. The fingers were around eight inches long and decaying. I looked into his eyes and he had dead black eyes and they were staring into mine. I've had dreams similar to this, but there had been dozens of them grabbing me and looking at me and they're usually women instead of a little boy. I don't understand why, when I get stabbed, I don't wake up. They are very vivid and I can feel everything and like I said, when I realize I'm dreaming, I can't wake up unless someone wakes me up. This has been going on since around a few months ago. Does anyone know what this symbolizes?

Edited by DaemonFantasia

Hello my friend,

You can feel these experiences in a vivid manner because you are very energetically sensitive. Many dream consultants insist that chasing dreams like these are designed to be helpful. You fear the awareness you require to assist you with some aspect of your life. These knife stabbing experiences seem to be a recurring theme for you. There is a reason for them and it can not be jokingly ignored. When you are really ready to discover the required insights about these things you will call in on a day like today and ask an expert.

http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode.aspx?EpisodeID=2082

Now the demon theme in your life at this time has a purpose. I can not say more about this until you are ready to listen. I can say, consider your self blessed in many many ways. You are much more powerful than your logical mind will allow you to imagine.

Have a good day.

John

• Like 1

Hello my friend,

You can feel these experiences in a vivid manner because you are very energetically sensitive. Many dream consultants insist that chasing dreams like these are designed to be helpful. You fear the awareness you require to assist you with some aspect of your life. These knife stabbing experiences seem to be a recurring theme for you. There is a reason for them and it can not be jokingly ignored. When you are really ready to discover the required insights about these things you will call in on a day like today and ask an expert.

http://www.awakening...?EpisodeID=2082

Now the demon theme in your life at this time has a purpose. I can not say more about this until you are ready to listen. I can say, consider your self blessed in many many ways. You are much more powerful than your logical mind will allow you to imagine.

Have a good day.

John

John? Funny. This is Rachel. I made a new account.

Edited by DaemonFantasia

Oh we all have multiple guardians & their worker beings with us & they know we'll be terrified if they reveal themselves because they are not human. They have the same souls as us but when we are placed into a human body they go into other bodies which they use as vehicles or vessels & those bodies can look quite strange & frightening to a human who is unaware of what it happening.

Your guardians are showing you that there are beings from the other side of death & they hold onto you & protect you, but if they revealed themselves you would become afraid & confused.

Also the guardians who hold us on the earth keep other guardians from a higher level away so that we can experience human life without turning into pure energy or becoming overly enlightened etc. And those higher guardians often say that the guardians holding us on the earth are dangerous to them & are like devils. They are not dangerous to humans however, only to the higher beings who could disrupt the world by spiritually awakening it too much. So our closest guardians are of the negative kind because they contain our consciousness & make it focus on earth life, instead of releasing our consciousness & allowing us to become fully god conscious or one with everything etc.

Also the human vessel has many long flexible pointed reeds passing through it from the base of the torso to every part of the body. They are used to create feelings & body language amongst other things. The guardians use the reeds to keep the soul focused on the human body & mind so that we can experience human life. Last night one of my guardians sat on my bed & dragged one of the reeds across my skin from side to side along the whole length of my torso for a few minutes.

This is why you're being told that you're being stabbed multiple times. It refers to the pointed reeds that are inside of you that keep your soul focused onto your body & mind.

The following picture shows a sleeping human being sent to the earth while a tentacle from a liquid dimension passes through from one being to the human & controls the control panel at the base of the human torso. The small nodes that the tentacle is manipulating are the thick ends of the pointed reeds that travel to every part of the body. The base ends of the reeds are fixed in a spiralling pattern to the walls of an opening on a deeper dimension within the human torso.

Of course this is all just my own point of view & you are not expected to believe a word of it.

wingmakers.jpg

3e.jpg

image from wingmakers.com

Lately, I've been having vivid nightmares consisting of the same beings every time - demons. In these nightmares, they look human, but they have black eyes. Some of the shapes of the eyes are normal, while some are really big, taking up 1/3 of the face. In some of these dreams, they will take a knife out and stab me multiple times but I can feel it, and whenever I realize I'm dreaming, I can't wake up. Last night, I had a dream that there was a little boy with black hair chasing me. I felt something on my arm and I looked back and saw a hand on my arm. The fingers were around eight inches long and decaying. I looked into his eyes and he had dead black eyes and they were staring into mine. I've had dreams similar to this, but there had been dozens of them grabbing me and looking at me and they're usually women instead of a little boy. I don't understand why, when I get stabbed, I don't wake up. They are very vivid and I can feel everything and like I said, when I realize I'm dreaming, I can't wake up unless someone wakes me up. This has been going on since around a few months ago. Does anyone know what this symbolizes?

wb xXSolemnDemonXx

Edited by Leave Britney alone!