Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Riaan

Nefertiti vs Smenkhkare in Pictures

15 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Riaan

Hi all,

In my book I argue that Nefertiti ruled Egypt after Akhenaten's death and that she was Solomon's Queen of Sheba. Josephus calls her the queen of Egypt and Ethiopia, and I argue that Sheba was an Israelite and not a country. Of key importance is to prove that there was indeed a female ruler at that time, and that she was called Smenkhkare, who was not a male person.

I wrote an article here - please let me know what you think.

Edited by Riaan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Tutankhaten-pasheri

There are many points, some of which about Prince Thutmose I answered on ED. Here I will deal with one point only.

I quote this from your article , and it is about the "throne" found in KV62

Although this image is from Tutankhamun’s golden throne, it has been suggested that Tutankhamun merely appropriated the throne, which would have been Akhenaten’s throne

Akhenaten's age at becoming king is not certain, but he would, by all reasonable estimates, have been in his early twenties. This "throne" would have been rather a tight fit for him as it was made for a nine year old, Tutankhaten. Same as with prince Thutmose, irrespective of all the other Bible things you have heaped on Armarna, you have ages wrong, and this rather puts a stick in the spokes. Best to start with what we know and work outwards from there, and not look at all the accretions and try to make the known facts agree with the accretions, whether Biblical or fantastical. I'm sure you will get some other answers soon though.....

Though actually I hope you are right about some of aspects of Prince Thutmose, and he was an adult, otherwise my mad theories go down the drain....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tutankhaten-pasheri

I always thought Akhenaten was Tutankhamens father. So how would the throne be made for him if he hadn't been born yet?

http://www.aolnews.c...en-lost-during/

The names in the cartouches on the thone were changed from Tutankhaten to Tutankhamun, probably on the abandonment of Atenism in his regnal year two. It also showed the name Ankhesenaten changed to Ankhesenamun (is this not one of the most beautiful names ever?) It forms part of the proof of abandonment of Atenism after he became king, and also that his wife was Ankhesenamun, thus precluding the throne having been made for Akhenaten when he was Amunhotep IV, and too big to sit in it.....

The skeleton found in KV55 has been DNA tested and shown to be Tutankhamun's father. Problem is that the name of that person is not known. It is certainly a son of Amunhotep III and Queen Tye, though as there is no remaining evidence (yet found) of the name of Tutankhamun's father, then it could be Akhenaten or Smenkhare. My belief is that it is Smenkhare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riaan

The issue is really the following. The image on the left shows Nefertiti beside Akhenaten. The image on the right supposedly shows Smenkhkare and his wife Meritaten. In the article I show that the clothing of the couple on the right is identical to clothing and crowns worn by Akhenaten and Nefertiti. However, most significantly, the man-woman height ratio is identical in both pictures. So are their postures. Nefertiti was much shorter than Akhenaten - is this mere coincidence?

AkhenatenNefertiti.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jackiebean

Thread necromancy i know, but i stumbled on this researching the fall of the Atenists.

 

Perhaps there is a more plausible explanation for the similarity between the two. since we know that this period saw a lot of upheaval, it would stand to reason that often times tomb art, or other objects, which we know were started for one person but used for another, indicates the haste with which some of these buildings and objects were re-purposed. Even now we are finding out the burial mask of Tutankamen was not originally made for him.

 

The trouble with the dating and naming of the royal family and connected persons in this instance is that since there was upheaval, intrigue, and most certainly assassination attempts, battles and people fleeing for their lives as the Atenist cult was expunged from Egypt, we don't know if they were actual separate individuals, or pseudonyms of some of the same individuals to confuse rivals and enemies. this would not be the first instance of people changing their names to escape death and discovery by enemies. we do know that king Tut attempted to appease the masses by changing his name and his wife also complied as well at the behest of the Amenist priests, but as the crowd grew more angry they later took it out on their monuments anyway, so people were very mad about the cult of Aten. The climate was very tense.

 

What we do know is from writings of the time, Ankhesenamun (the deceased Tut's wife) was scared for her life and desperate to find a foreign royal prince to wed before she herself was disposed of in retaliation for the ruin Akhenaten brought on Egypt. For this reason it is highly plausible that the royals were picked off one by one, some of whom escaped leaving their relatives to fend for themselves as decoys. Nice family huh. One such princess who abandoned her family was Maritaten, who may be a princess we call Scota who ended up in Ireland, leaving her family to be hunted down and killed. She later died in a battle between the Atenists and the inhabitants of Ireland of the time, but her intent was on escaping justice.

 

My take on this era is that whether or not Akhenaten survived this mess, certainly his spiritual allies were driven out, taking some of Egypts treasure with them, and forming a new Atenist cult disguising themselves as the patriarchs of the cult of IsRaEl. It is simply another name for the cult of Aten, the sun god of Ireland Isse, Ra of egypt and the wise lords associated with it.This was the real reason for the Exodus, not the sad story they tell us in the bible. The modus operandi is the same, they were very tyrannical, bloody and abusive, demanded strict adherence to the cult, taxed their people to oblivion, and even committed genocide amongst their own to beat their people into submission til they loved this new cult of Aten, so they could have a fanatical group of people to wipe out the then inhabitants of Canaan. The first five books of the old testament are pure propaganda to support their sociopathy/psychopathy and subsequent books are just expositions of this insanity gone extreme. we also see this superimposition wherever they go of two kingdoms, upper and lower. The two kingdoms of Israel, the two kingdoms of Ireland. These Atenists got around and really have screwed up history and rewritten it to conceal their machinations and schemes throughout the centuries.

 

This is why the Saudis still have a secret generational pact with Israel today, because of "Moses" (a clearly Egyptian pseudonym) leading his people, both proponents of the Atenist cult,and those who went along to get along, collaborators for status sake, to the eastern shore of the Gulf of Aqaba, in what is now modern Saudi Arabia, where he killed off dissenters and made an agreement with the "shepherd kings" of Arabia to write a new history and take over lands they did not have the right to take. Inscriptions and shards indicate the older generations were lamenting their demise and perhaps reverted back to the worship of not only Yahweh, but his Ashera, the female consort of the Israelite god, whose symbol was the 7 branch tree, the menorah, and also was depicted as a golden calf. These have been found in none other than Saudi Arabia, but have been concealed by both Israel and Saudi officials deliberately.

 

Further more, we find that Petra, a location south of Jerusalem, noted for its rock carved temples, and supposed Nabatean inhabitants, is now revealed to be the place where the first Islamic mosque was erected, with the Kaaba, or black meteorite, which was housed there was the original location the earliest mosques had their Kiblah lines facing. later the large building was subsequently destroyed and the rock was moved to Mecca. This reinforced the idea there has been along standing conspiracy to control the narrative between Israel and the Saudi powers. Further linking the importance of these meteorites to Egypt and Israel and Mecca, is the fact that many Pharaohs, especially noting Tutankhamen, had a special veneration for meteoric rocks, including a dagger made for king Tut out of the iron from a meteor. This is also a hint to the cult of Aten, which is the dark side of the sun, thus a meteor would contain the power of the Aten.

 

The links we have been taught exist are mere shadows and slight of hand, but the artifacts and DNA tell a much different story of a larger conspiracy that is still effecting us today. Christianity is another branch of the Aten cult, through the institution forced by Constantine, who was a member of the cult of Sol invictus, another name for Aten, and the name he gave the messiah, was Hesus, a Gallic sun god and the figure head of this Hesus blood cult. He simply re-branded Atenism with new makeup but the symbolism is right in your face. The nativity story is one such piece of evidence. Previous Pharaohs, including a female Pharaoh, long before the gospels were penned, have had their own almost verbatim nativity stories claiming impregnation of their mothers by the spirit of a god, a virgin birth, and thus indicating their divine right to rule. The story of Jesus being evacuated to Egypt for protection indicated another Atenist connection because Egypt never was able to totally eradicate this cult and sympathizers from their nation. No nation has been able to do that because these Atenists move in shadows and secret societies, using war and upheaval to continuously reinforce their power and enrich themselves by pillaging the people of the earth. The revenge Akhenaten could not mete on Egypt immediately, for them rejecting him and his tyranny, has been executed on the whole world even to this day.

 

This cult of Aten has telltale characteristics that never change, even though they change their name, their supposed affiliations, religion etc. They are always tyrannical, bloodthirsty, rape the lands they inhabit, ruin the nations they overthrow, and move on to greener pasture. Now their target is Eurasia. They will use the same methods they have always employed to force the world into subjugation for their own enrichment, even to the point of ruining nations that are waking up to their duplicity. Iraq, Syria and other recent wars are only the tip of the iceberg. They fully intend to lay waste to many more so they can conceal their history even further, and erase the memory of their crimes from humanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmccr8
3 hours ago, jackiebean said:

Thread necromancy i know, but i stumbled on this researching the fall of the Atenists.

 

Perhaps there is a more plausible explanation for the similarity between the two. since we know that this period saw a lot of upheaval, it would stand to reason that often times tomb art, or other objects, which we know were started for one person but used for another, indicates the haste with which some of these buildings and objects were re-purposed. Even now we are finding out the burial mask of Tutankamen was not originally made for him.

 

The trouble with the dating and naming of the royal family and connected persons in this instance is that since there was upheaval, intrigue, and most certainly assassination attempts, battles and people fleeing for their lives as the Atenist cult was expunged from Egypt, we don't know if they were actual separate individuals, or pseudonyms of some of the same individuals to confuse rivals and enemies. this would not be the first instance of people changing their names to escape death and discovery by enemies. we do know that king Tut attempted to appease the masses by changing his name and his wife also complied as well at the behest of the Amenist priests, but as the crowd grew more angry they later took it out on their monuments anyway, so people were very mad about the cult of Aten. The climate was very tense.

 

What we do know is from writings of the time, Ankhesenamun (the deceased Tut's wife) was scared for her life and desperate to find a foreign royal prince to wed before she herself was disposed of in retaliation for the ruin Akhenaten brought on Egypt. For this reason it is highly plausible that the royals were picked off one by one, some of whom escaped leaving their relatives to fend for themselves as decoys. Nice family huh. One such princess who abandoned her family was Maritaten, who may be a princess we call Scota who ended up in Ireland, leaving her family to be hunted down and killed. She later died in a battle between the Atenists and the inhabitants of Ireland of the time, but her intent was on escaping justice.

 

My take on this era is that whether or not Akhenaten survived this mess, certainly his spiritual allies were driven out, taking some of Egypts treasure with them, and forming a new Atenist cult disguising themselves as the patriarchs of the cult of IsRaEl. It is simply another name for the cult of Aten, the sun god of Ireland Isse, Ra of egypt and the wise lords associated with it.This was the real reason for the Exodus, not the sad story they tell us in the bible. The modus operandi is the same, they were very tyrannical, bloody and abusive, demanded strict adherence to the cult, taxed their people to oblivion, and even committed genocide amongst their own to beat their people into submission til they loved this new cult of Aten, so they could have a fanatical group of people to wipe out the then inhabitants of Canaan. The first five books of the old testament are pure propaganda to support their sociopathy/psychopathy and subsequent books are just expositions of this insanity gone extreme. we also see this superimposition wherever they go of two kingdoms, upper and lower. The two kingdoms of Israel, the two kingdoms of Ireland. These Atenists got around and really have screwed up history and rewritten it to conceal their machinations and schemes throughout the centuries.

 

This is why the Saudis still have a secret generational pact with Israel today, because of "Moses" (a clearly Egyptian pseudonym) leading his people, both proponents of the Atenist cult,and those who went along to get along, collaborators for status sake, to the eastern shore of the Gulf of Aqaba, in what is now modern Saudi Arabia, where he killed off dissenters and made an agreement with the "shepherd kings" of Arabia to write a new history and take over lands they did not have the right to take. Inscriptions and shards indicate the older generations were lamenting their demise and perhaps reverted back to the worship of not only Yahweh, but his Ashera, the female consort of the Israelite god, whose symbol was the 7 branch tree, the menorah, and also was depicted as a golden calf. These have been found in none other than Saudi Arabia, but have been concealed by both Israel and Saudi officials deliberately.

 

Further more, we find that Petra, a location south of Jerusalem, noted for its rock carved temples, and supposed Nabatean inhabitants, is now revealed to be the place where the first Islamic mosque was erected, with the Kaaba, or black meteorite, which was housed there was the original location the earliest mosques had their Kiblah lines facing. later the large building was subsequently destroyed and the rock was moved to Mecca. This reinforced the idea there has been along standing conspiracy to control the narrative between Israel and the Saudi powers. Further linking the importance of these meteorites to Egypt and Israel and Mecca, is the fact that many Pharaohs, especially noting Tutankhamen, had a special veneration for meteoric rocks, including a dagger made for king Tut out of the iron from a meteor. This is also a hint to the cult of Aten, which is the dark side of the sun, thus a meteor would contain the power of the Aten.

 

The links we have been taught exist are mere shadows and slight of hand, but the artifacts and DNA tell a much different story of a larger conspiracy that is still effecting us today. Christianity is another branch of the Aten cult, through the institution forced by Constantine, who was a member of the cult of Sol invictus, another name for Aten, and the name he gave the messiah, was Hesus, a Gallic sun god and the figure head of this Hesus blood cult. He simply re-branded Atenism with new makeup but the symbolism is right in your face. The nativity story is one such piece of evidence. Previous Pharaohs, including a female Pharaoh, long before the gospels were penned, have had their own almost verbatim nativity stories claiming impregnation of their mothers by the spirit of a god, a virgin birth, and thus indicating their divine right to rule. The story of Jesus being evacuated to Egypt for protection indicated another Atenist connection because Egypt never was able to totally eradicate this cult and sympathizers from their nation. No nation has been able to do that because these Atenists move in shadows and secret societies, using war and upheaval to continuously reinforce their power and enrich themselves by pillaging the people of the earth. The revenge Akhenaten could not mete on Egypt immediately, for them rejecting him and his tyranny, has been executed on the whole world even to this day.

 

This cult of Aten has telltale characteristics that never change, even though they change their name, their supposed affiliations, religion etc. They are always tyrannical, bloodthirsty, rape the lands they inhabit, ruin the nations they overthrow, and move on to greener pasture. Now their target is Eurasia. They will use the same methods they have always employed to force the world into subjugation for their own enrichment, even to the point of ruining nations that are waking up to their duplicity. Iraq, Syria and other recent wars are only the tip of the iceberg. They fully intend to lay waste to many more so they can conceal their history even further, and erase the memory of their crimes from humanity.

Do you have documentation to support this or is it an opinion? If you have sources please link them.

jmccr8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jackiebean

the Hittite letters which shows a glimpse of the tension at the end of the Atenist cults power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhesenamun

I don't have the source material for it, but there is an Egyptian mural depicting the people who were forced to worship Akhenaten by foreign guards or mercenaries with clubs, and he himself believed he was the only vicar between the people and Aten, abolishing idols, and temples: once his capitol was complete and his power was ensured. Put yourself in their shoes for a minute, if your whole world was turned upside down, and freedoms and habits you take for granted were prohibited by threat of violence, would you be angry? Would you demolish the things that represent the oppressor? It has not been the first instance in history that the populace rose up and expressed their distaste for such treatment. Look in wikipedia, and king Tut and his wife had a statue that was defaced after he and she changed their names, and after he died. So apparently they did not appreciate the gesture. Apparently the political advice of the priests of Amun was not enough to salve the population. granted there was also a concurrent plague that also wreaked havoc on the nation, but that is not all that was going on. I think it came later after the turmoil that doubtless damaged the infrastructure of the nation. If we think this was a sterile event, then we are mistaken. Akhenaten was not gone one day and things back to normal the next. people did not forget that easily nor do they ever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

 

Yahweh and his Ashera:

https://www.seeker.com/gods-wife-edited-out-of-the-bible-almost-1766083399.html

http://www.grayish.demon.co.uk/bisft/Asherah.pdf

The route of Moses and the IsRaEL-ites: While i agree with the location evidence i do not agree that there is really enmity between Saudi Arabia and Israel today. it is and always has been a clever fiction. They have been secret friends for a very long time. They just wont admit it because their respective populations are so fanatical. Why else would Moses go there and seek the aid of the Midianites? Those were the ancestors of the modern Saudis. we can say Moses was a fictional character, we can even say the bible was largely made up and compiled to support a theocratic ideology. But we cant deny that Israel actually is a place now, Judaism is a religion, and so is Saudi Arabia, and Islam. The archeological record simply supports the bare bones of the bible narrative well enough that it lends a lot more credence to the idea that they have been chums for longer than we have been aware of in contemporary times.

http://www.bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology-exodus-route-mt-sinai.htm

http://theduran.com/heres-why-saudi-arabia-and-israel-are-allies-in-all-but-name/

I don't think i have to explain how tyrannical both states are even to this day, and the tyranny of Moses is self evident simply by reading Exodus and seeing through the narcissistic "poor me" attitude that makes his injustice appear to be just. The fact that both of them today are guilty of tyranny and human rights violations is clear enough evidence that they both subscribe to the behavior of the Atenist ideology. After all Akhenaten was guilty of the same type of tyranny and psychopathy.

 

Moving on.

Cross cultural influence stretching from Ireland all the way through the Middle east; The pre and post cataclysmic ancient nations of the earth were not as segregated as we imagine them to be, it was not a mirror of today. it was freer and there was more intermingling than we can imagine. Sharing of ideas and symbolism was understood and common throughout the world. It became more fractured and territorial over time, but in the past there was much migration both east and west and intermingling of ideas, symbolism, loan words, etc. People may have had different names for the gods on the surface, but they all shared the same symbolic characteristics.

https://gnosticwarrior.com/phoenicians-connection.html

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com/druidic-symbolism-i.html

 

Interesting debate on the link between Atenism and Judaism. I tend to put more weight on the style of the Hymn to Aten and the correlation in Psalm 104 as an indication pointing back to the Egyptian origins of Judaism because it is a liturgical mirror. That means it was ordered that way in Egyptian hymns and this practice was carried over to the Judaic hymns. The hymns are both in the style of the Atenist cult, so Judaism is just a re-branding of Atenism. The timing of the exodus and the end of Akhenaten, seem to coincide more than we want to give them credit.

https://history.stackexchange.com/questions/11428/did-akhenatens-religion-influence-early-judaism

 

Meritaten/Scota connection:

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-story-of-princess-scota-princess-meritaten-african-roots-of-ireland/

https://www.truthcontrol.com/scota

 

Intersting links between the cult of Aten and other religions, mainly symbolic connections, but those are the most plausible.

https://www.truthcontrol.com/atonists

 

I really don't have time to keep hunting for all the links to documents or bookmarks i have saved, or actual book sources, but some of them have been cited in various places in the links above. This opinion i have is true enough an opinion, but i can source it, and it is the result of decades of compiling research in actual books, film, and my own discoveries. whether or not anyone else believes it is of no concern. To me it rings more true than the plagiarized and false propaganda that has been canonized by "experts" who have something to hide.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmccr8
5 hours ago, jackiebean said:

the Hittite letters which shows a glimpse of the tension at the end of the Atenist cults power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhesenamun

I don't have the source material for it, but there is an Egyptian mural depicting the people who were forced to worship Akhenaten by foreign guards or mercenaries with clubs, and he himself believed he was the only vicar between the people and Aten, abolishing idols, and temples: once his capitol was complete and his power was ensured. Put yourself in their shoes for a minute, if your whole world was turned upside down, and freedoms and habits you take for granted were prohibited by threat of violence, would you be angry? Would you demolish the things that represent the oppressor? It has not been the first instance in history that the populace rose up and expressed their distaste for such treatment. Look in wikipedia, and king Tut and his wife had a statue that was defaced after he and she changed their names, and after he died. So apparently they did not appreciate the gesture. Apparently the political advice of the priests of Amun was not enough to salve the population. granted there was also a concurrent plague that also wreaked havoc on the nation, but that is not all that was going on. I think it came later after the turmoil that doubtless damaged the infrastructure of the nation. If we think this was a sterile event, then we are mistaken. Akhenaten was not gone one day and things back to normal the next. people did not forget that easily nor do they ever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

 

Yahweh and his Ashera:

https://www.seeker.com/gods-wife-edited-out-of-the-bible-almost-1766083399.html

http://www.grayish.demon.co.uk/bisft/Asherah.pdf

The route of Moses and the IsRaEL-ites: While i agree with the location evidence i do not agree that there is really enmity between Saudi Arabia and Israel today. it is and always has been a clever fiction. They have been secret friends for a very long time. They just wont admit it because their respective populations are so fanatical. Why else would Moses go there and seek the aid of the Midianites? Those were the ancestors of the modern Saudis. we can say Moses was a fictional character, we can even say the bible was largely made up and compiled to support a theocratic ideology. But we cant deny that Israel actually is a place now, Judaism is a religion, and so is Saudi Arabia, and Islam. The archeological record simply supports the bare bones of the bible narrative well enough that it lends a lot more credence to the idea that they have been chums for longer than we have been aware of in contemporary times.

http://www.bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology-exodus-route-mt-sinai.htm

http://theduran.com/heres-why-saudi-arabia-and-israel-are-allies-in-all-but-name/

I don't think i have to explain how tyrannical both states are even to this day, and the tyranny of Moses is self evident simply by reading Exodus and seeing through the narcissistic "poor me" attitude that makes his injustice appear to be just. The fact that both of them today are guilty of tyranny and human rights violations is clear enough evidence that they both subscribe to the behavior of the Atenist ideology. After all Akhenaten was guilty of the same type of tyranny and psychopathy.

 

Moving on.

Cross cultural influence stretching from Ireland all the way through the Middle east; The pre and post cataclysmic ancient nations of the earth were not as segregated as we imagine them to be, it was not a mirror of today. it was freer and there was more intermingling than we can imagine. Sharing of ideas and symbolism was understood and common throughout the world. It became more fractured and territorial over time, but in the past there was much migration both east and west and intermingling of ideas, symbolism, loan words, etc. People may have had different names for the gods on the surface, but they all shared the same symbolic characteristics.

https://gnosticwarrior.com/phoenicians-connection.html

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com/druidic-symbolism-i.html

 

Interesting debate on the link between Atenism and Judaism. I tend to put more weight on the style of the Hymn to Aten and the correlation in Psalm 104 as an indication pointing back to the Egyptian origins of Judaism because it is a liturgical mirror. That means it was ordered that way in Egyptian hymns and this practice was carried over to the Judaic hymns. The hymns are both in the style of the Atenist cult, so Judaism is just a re-branding of Atenism. The timing of the exodus and the end of Akhenaten, seem to coincide more than we want to give them credit.

https://history.stackexchange.com/questions/11428/did-akhenatens-religion-influence-early-judaism

 

Meritaten/Scota connection:

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-story-of-princess-scota-princess-meritaten-african-roots-of-ireland/

https://www.truthcontrol.com/scota

 

Intersting links between the cult of Aten and other religions, mainly symbolic connections, but those are the most plausible.

https://www.truthcontrol.com/atonists

 

I really don't have time to keep hunting for all the links to documents or bookmarks i have saved, or actual book sources, but some of them have been cited in various places in the links above. This opinion i have is true enough an opinion, but i can source it, and it is the result of decades of compiling research in actual books, film, and my own discoveries. whether or not anyone else believes it is of no concern. To me it rings more true than the plagiarized and false propaganda that has been canonized by "experts" who have something to hide.

 

 

 

 

Hi Jackie

Thanks, don't have time to read right now but will after.

jmccr8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jackiebean
Posted (edited)

oh, i realized i forgot the links to the evidence for the Kiblah lines of the first mosques. Now this is largely complied recently by a professor and christian apologist Dr Jay Smith, but who he sources is key. Dan Gibson who actually went to these mosques and plotted their GPS coordinates and that of Petra. and it does have great merit.

 

https://www.academia.edu/1776803/The_Mecca_Question

https://apologika.blogspot.com/2014/03/why-did-first-muslims-pray-towards-petra.html

 

since we know the Kaaba is a meteorite and is venerated by Islam, and meteoric fragments were also venerated by the Egyptians, there is a distinct cult link there that most would ignore outright.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mistic/meteorites_religion.htm

https://www.livescience.com/36981-ancient-egyptian-jewelry-made-from-meteorite.html

https://www.livescience.com/61214-king-tut-dagger-outer-space.html

https://www.livescience.com/38995-egyptian-beads-made-from-meteorites.html

https://geology.com/meteorites/impactites.shtml

and a controversial link between this glass and a more recent phenomenon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinitite

http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/desert-glass-formed-ancient-atomic-bombs-002205

however it may also be the result of something we have not thought of much:

https://wakeup-world.com/2015/01/30/fingerprint-of-a-global-cataclysm-12800-years-ago/

http://www.everythingiselectric.com/electric-universe-theory/what-is-the-electric-universe-theory.html

and if you look on YouTube on the thunderbolts project about the electromagnetic cataclysm, and relation of the electrical symbolism to the gods, how widespread it was, we see clear evidence that a catastrophe occurred that was burned into the mind of man, whose survivors carried that with them, and no doubt venerated any objects from space as a result of that collective memory. I don't think we can narrow it down to one single event, but i think it is more accurate to consider there were several events that traumatized humanity repeatedly. the flood was only one of them.

Tsarion surmises that this cataclysm or string of cataclysms, was what made us all into a species of mentally damaged people in the past, which i think is correct given my own experiences with trauma. This is what influenced people to become deranged and psychopathic, how the abused and abuser dynamic began to be chronic, and now this curse is generational because of how the elites handled it. they literally disposed of the healers and proceeded to incur more damage. This is the reason for the cult of Aten gaining prominence and re-branding itself many times over throughout the centuries.

 

and before i forget there was a discovery at Petra to solidify the reason for the earliest Kiblah line direction.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/space-archaeology-satellite-petra-ancient-city-discovery-jordan-monument/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3634008/Can-spot-massive-ceremonial-platform-twice-wide-Olympic-swimming-pool-Incredible-structure-hidden-plain-sight-Petra.html

 

i am curious to find out what the measurements of the current location of the Kaaba are in mecca. but clearly this structure was the focal point of the Kiblahs before mecca was even made into a city.

Edited by jackiebean
forgot link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenemet
On 5/21/2013 at 2:48 PM, Riaan said:

The issue is really the following. The image on the left shows Nefertiti beside Akhenaten. The image on the right supposedly shows Smenkhkare and his wife Meritaten. In the article I show that the clothing of the couple on the right is identical to clothing and crowns worn by Akhenaten and Nefertiti. However, most significantly, the man-woman height ratio is identical in both pictures. So are their postures. Nefertiti was much shorter than Akhenaten - is this mere coincidence?

AkhenatenNefertiti.jpg

The problem is that these images are not photographs taken by the ancient Egyptians.  They were done to a stylized, "approved Royal Art Form" method and there's a lot of half-finished examples around with the construction lines still on them.  You cannot deduce anything about the people other than they were rulers and were identified as a man and a woman.  They are always shown at the same age (no matter how old they were in real life) and while some images do show some distinctive features (a double chin, pot belly, etc) in general you could not use them to identify a person.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jackiebean

exactly, and due to the upheaval of the time, it is anyone's guess who the art was supposed to represent, and as i mentioned before, they had a habit in this particular time to re-purpose art, tombs, and funerary objects, for whoever needed them in haste. Since under most circumstances a Pharaoh would have time to plan the tombs and such for him and his family's burial, this was not the case when people died suddenly or "early" so to speak. Also Egypt was bankrupt after Akhenaten got done with it, so it would be harder to commission a new funerary project which could take years, Not to mention whether or not the populace would be willing to do it, for they may have refused out of spite to cater to the remaining members of the family they blamed for their problems. As the transition from one dynasty to the next is in this period, and there was a lot of defacing going on, it is even more difficult to pinpoint the identity of individuals. professional Egyptoligists are still haggling over the details and coming up empty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kmt_sesh
5 hours ago, jackiebean said:

exactly, and due to the upheaval of the time, it is anyone's guess who the art was supposed to represent, and as i mentioned before, they had a habit in this particular time to re-purpose art, tombs, and funerary objects, for whoever needed them in haste. Since under most circumstances a Pharaoh would have time to plan the tombs and such for him and his family's burial, this was not the case when people died suddenly or "early" so to speak. Also Egypt was bankrupt after Akhenaten got done with it, so it would be harder to commission a new funerary project which could take years, Not to mention whether or not the populace would be willing to do it, for they may have refused out of spite to cater to the remaining members of the family they blamed for their problems. As the transition from one dynasty to the next is in this period, and there was a lot of defacing going on, it is even more difficult to pinpoint the identity of individuals. professional Egyptoligists are still haggling over the details and coming up empty.

Egypt's fortunes had fallen due to Akhenaten's neglect of the state, but "bankrupt" is a bit of a stretch. Aside from Tut's dinky closet, look at the royal tombs following his brief reign (Ay, Horemheb, then into the early Ramesside period). They were every bit as grand as those carved out and painted prior to Tut's reign. Horemheb's Saqqara tomb, prepared for him before he claimed the throne at the end of Dynasty 18, is itself quite fantastic. And the decoration plan shows us how active Horemheb as general was during Tut's reign, to restore Egyptian hegemony of the region. There are scenes of Numbians, Syro-Palestinians, and others marching forward to present tribute to Tut.

Akhenaten certainly damaged Egypt's stability and weakened its hold over vassal states, but all indications are that his successors moved fast to reclaim whatever they could.

A couple of points of order on some other things you've been writing:

  1. The Yahweh religion as established in the highlands of Judah has nothing to do with Atenism. That's a fantasy.  Akhenaten died around 1336 BCE, and his attempt at religious reformations died very quickly after that—as the powers that be moved fast to restore orthodox traditions. The Hebrews as a recognizable culture did not even begin to emerge until around 1200 BCE, so well over a century after Akhenaten was dead and gone. It's altogether likely the earliest Hebrews up in Canaan had never heard of Akhenaten and knew nothing whatsoever about his preferred cult. The developing religion of Judaism had much more to do with spiritual practices that existed around them in the Levant and Mesopotamia, although Egypt's cults certainly may have had some influences.
  2. There is no connection whatsoever between ancient Egypt and ancient Ireland. We see that bandied around here from time to time. It's a mix of story-telling and New Age fantasy.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jackiebean

Well i find that hard to believe since the archeological record seems to disagree. Since there are tombs in Ireland, although modeled after Irish burial style, but contain artifacts identical to Egypt, in the style of Tutankhamen, then it stands to reason there was some contact between them whether as extensively as some imagine or not. The dating if these beads and their style indicate they were buried not long after the events of the Amarna period. we wont know for sure who was connected to it all until more research is complete and they actually find the supposed grave of Scota. it is interesting to explore though. There is a connection there somewhere and we are simply on the cusp of the discovery.

If we look at the language record for Hebrew, we can see that Proto Sinaitic, is a branch of Egyptian hieroglyphs, and it is one Where they changed the sounds by translating the symbol to their language meaning, so there is a link there. Language, alphabet, and religious ideas were the most borrowed in the ancient world. Later the people that became the Hebrews switched to the Phoenician alphabet, but there are still some distinct similarities between that and hieroglyphics, even if the consonantal sounds were different and the alphabet was easier to use. Since they rose after the death of Akhenaten, it is more plausible they were more influenced by the cult of Aten than not. I personally agree that the development of their religion took a lot longer than they like to claim (if we want to isolate them as a unique religion) and not the chronology that Judaism claims. Most of their history was propaganda created long after they had established themselves and has little to do with actual events. But there are some things that can be supported by the archeological record (artifacts, real artifacts) it is just when were those artifacts dated to, not whether or not they exist. Things that are hard to support are an actual Temple, although Rome claims to have razed it. Or a supposed golden age of the kings, since there is little if any support for that. What is there, is a constant jealousy over the Levant, due to its trade route and fertile soil, and the use of religious fanaticism to attempt to claim the "northern kingdom". But there it is again, the upper and lower kingdoms, a distinct mirror to the land of Egypt. There is support for a regional god called Yahweh, in Canaan, and his Ashera, which has the 7 branch tree as her symbol on altars, much to the chagrin of Judaic apologists. The Ashera link to the Sinaitic people who migrated to Saudi Arabia is also something they actively covered up, telling the real story of the Exodus, but only a glimpse, since they both made sure nobody could dig any deeper to find out just how much of a connection there really is.

 

We should also remember there is a lot of esoteric numbering in the bible not related to actual dates, so the 40 years in the wilderness is not even a real number, but refers to the 40 days while observing the zodiac transits. This number is repeated many times in not only the bible, but in the Osiris myth as well and other religions with zodiac connections. If we base the dates we have received for the formation of the ancient nation of Israel, off of the chronology proposed by bible apologists, then it is wrong because the artifacts disagree largely. Rule number one in any archeology is let the artifacts speak, not superimpose the history on the artifacts as apologists are routinely guilty of. So what is the harm in exploring alternate histories if we know the accepted histories are wrong? Since there are artifacts that seem to support some of these ideas, we should scrutinize them instead of discounting them.

 

So there is no way to take much of it literally, and if there was any direct correlation to the chronology in the bible (which i doubt) then more than likely it was in relative comfort after they left Egypt, and after the dissenters were disposed of, in the land of the Midianites, where they gained strength before heading north to gain a foothold. The fact is that things like this today are hard to measure for two reasons, Saudi Arabia refuses to allow excavating on these sites, and Israel would have a cow if their religious history was called into question by the discoveries, so both have been actively blocking any progress there, and that is not fiction. We only have anecdotal traditional stories from local Bedouins or shepherds that are often mixed up as well. What happened after a temple was revealed in Syria to be the same dimensions as the fabled temple of Solomon? They sent in ISIS to destroy the areas around Aleppo. That is not a fiction, and who funded and recruited for them? Saudi Arabia.Who benefited? Israel. No connection there is there?

 

I don't believe in coincidences or trust in gatekeepers, and there is just too much coincidence in the artifacts, and too much gate-keeping by the two most powerful nations in the middle east. Since this kind of thing has gone on for the last several years in the area, with the USA, Israel, and Saudi Arabia actively participating in covering up or destroying these artifacts with wars they fund and create, even in Egypt, it seems they don't want us to know in this age of the internet, what really occurred in the region in the past. If you destroy the proof, you can maintain the lie. And that is happening.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kmt_sesh

@Kenemet, care to take a stab at this? I tried to introduce some level of reality but now find myself unmotivated.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.