Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ed Dames and Remote Viewing

NocturnalWatcher

I think that some of the members in that circle were really advanced remote viewers , some have profited off it , while others had went on to live a more secluded , quiet , humble , private life, such as Russel.

Dames did display kindness when I questioned him on topics such as missing persons ect.

To my surprise he commanded the viewers to stop whatever it was that they were practicing ,such as playful viewing techniques , and he posted a list of cases that he wanted them to view and give the results to him when they got them. He stated that he knows it's not something they like to do because of the darkness that they will have to see, feel and all in remote viewing , it's not something everyone can handle, he expressed to them that he understands what they will be experiencing .

He also mentioned that the media are tipped off at times, and that the general public never realize that sometimes it's viewers who figure out and solve things. He said that happens a lot .

His reason regarding the case that I asked him about , in that it was not solved yet, was that, he said it was because of movement .in which locations are changed and that was why some cases are hard for them to exactly pin point and solve.

The case I asked him about was the case in Fl. of Casey Anthony. He said it will be solved by a viewer and no one will know that . He said someone will be tipped off. Oddly though , the timing he gave fit to when the remains were discovered.

Edited by Reann

I think that some of the members in that circle were really advanced remote viewers , some have profited off it , while others had went on to live a more secluded , quiet , humble , private life, such as Russel.

I cannot believe in remote viewing. Not sure why people to to be perfectly frank. Anyone keen to remote view downunder and say what is sitting in front of me right now?

Dames did display kindness when I questioned him on topics such as missing persons ect.

If I had to face a member of the public after the claims he has made, I'd be pretty meek too I think.

To my surprise he commanded the viewers to stop whatever it was that they were practicing ,such as playful viewing techniques , and he posted a list of cases that he wanted them to view and give the results to him when they got them. He stated that he knows it's not something they like to do because of the darkness that they will have to see, feel and all in remote viewing , it's not something everyone can handle, he expressed to them that he understands what they will be experiencing .

Honestly sounds like hippy mumbo jumbo? Darkness they will see? LOL. I think he is trying to talk the more credulous how to react in a way that makes him look good. To some anyway.

He also mentioned that the media are tipped off at times, and that the general public never realize that sometimes it's viewers who figure out and solve things. He said that happens a lot .

And is there any rational reason to consider this even might be true? The media stuff up claims more than anyone.

His reason regarding the case that I asked him about , in that it was not solved yet, was that, he said it was because of movement .in which locations are changed and that was why some cases are hard for them to exactly pin point and solve.

?

Movement in which locations are changed? Not following you there. Movement of the body? The Perps? His bowels? What?

The case I asked him about was the case in Fl. of Casey Anthony. He said it will be solved by a viewer and no one will know that . He said someone will be tipped off. Oddly though , the timing he gave fit to when the remains were discovered.

But it has still not been solved? So he has not actually done what he said?

Oh psyche101 I can see it now.

psyche101: anyone keen on remote viewing tell me what I am sitting next to.

rv believers: is doesn't work that way.

psyche101: /face palm

• Like 1

Oh psyche101 I can see it now.

psyche101: anyone keen on remote viewing tell me what I am sitting next to.

rv believers: is doesn't work that way.

psyche101: /face palm

:lol::yes:

@Detective Mystery 2013 my last post was in reply to you. I posted it in a quote of your last post , in reply to you , but for whatever reason your quote didn't show. I also tried to edit it in adding @ Detective Mystery 2013 and that too would not work. I don't know why this forum does that at times .

@Psyche101

No , not darkness as in an unlit environment .

He only said that the remains will be located, not that they are going to be able to utilize remote viewing in a court of law.

• Like 1

a comet couldn't kill half the worlds population due to the fact NASA etc would be on it and know. NASA say nothing of the sort will happen.

@Psyche101

No , not darkness as in an unlit environment .

Yes I understand that much, he is talking some hippy drivel isn't he?

He only said that the remains will be located, not that they are going to be able to utilize remote viewing in a court of law.

Well what were his odds? Find/not find? Lucky guess? Statistics say if he keeps on the middle ground, some of the time he will guess correct. So would anyone though.

I posted this on another thread , so I apologize for re-posting it again here . I just figured that it may help in bringing awareness to some who doubt why remote viewing is true .Even if you can only watch a little at a time, you ought to. It's very educational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8yNoUTPRbl0

It's possible that he's not a "bad guy", just a misguided one. I heard some of his absurd claims in the past, and it's hard to take him seriously. I don't like non-stop doom and gloom, either, because it's harmful to people to the extent that it can literally sicken them. I don't like his "all hope is gone" routine.

• Like 1

It's possible that he's not a "bad guy", just a misguided one. I heard some of his absurd claims in the past, and it's hard to take him seriously. I don't like non-stop doom and gloom, either, because it's harmful to people to the extent that it can literally sicken them. I don't like his "all hope is gone" routine.

I see. I don't know all the topics that you mentioned from what you know of him . I haven't listened to any of them except for the one of the plane crash where he located the whereabouts of the man .

What you said about the negative thoughts that are harmful , is pretty much the exact reason why most viewers do not like looking for certain targets . I may listen to his videos one day . I don't know about Dames completely . From what I read in a book written about their experience's ( he didn't write the book I read) that there developed bad feelings between him and a few others that were in the Stargate program . Things started getting weird .

I see. I don't know all the topics that you mentioned from what you know of him . I haven't listened to any of them except for the one of the plane crash where he located the whereabouts of the man .

What you said about the negative thoughts that are harmful , is pretty much the exact reason why most viewers do not like looking for certain targets . I may listen to his videos one day . I don't know about Dames completely . From what I read in a book written about their experience's ( he didn't write the book I read) that there developed bad feelings between him and a few others that were in the Stargate program . Things started getting weird .

Check out his predictions on kill shots. Most of his prognostications are doom and gloom, and they don't come to pass, with one or so exceptions. It can be argued that he was right about Fukushima. He predicted a disaster at a Japanese nuclear reactor, but there was no specific date. His failed forecasts are ignored by him and talk show hosts. Just google some pages about him. You'll get a better feel for his routine. Check out Sean David Morton too.

• Like 1

Check out his predictions on kill shots. Most of his prognostications are doom and gloom, and they don't come to pass, with one or so exceptions. It can be argued that he was right about Fukushima. He predicted a disaster at a Japanese nuclear reactor, but there was no specific date. His failed forecasts are ignored by him and talk show hosts. Just google some pages about him. You'll get a better feel for his routine. Check out Sean David Morton too.

I think the book I read was one of David Morton's on the stargate program. I think so . If he's the guy who now live in Hawaii than that's him. He and Dames do not get along at all. It was from Morton's book that I read of all the dark and strange things that were occurring in the stargate program. It was an interesting read.

I think the book I read was one of David Morton's on the stargate program. I think so . If he's the guy who now live in Hawaii than that's him. He and Dames do not get along at all. It was from Morton's book that I read of all the dark and strange things that were occurring in the stargate program. It was an interesting read.

Morton had legal problems. I always took what he said with a few silos of salt. I often mixed up Dames and Morton when I first heard about them. They were like two peas in a pod, even if they feuded.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Morton had legal problems. I always took what he said with a few silos of salt. I often mixed up Dames and Morton when I first heard about them. They were like two peas in a pod, even if they feuded.

Yes they did seem to be like two of the same, something happened between them They seem very bitter towards one another , like they seem to have nothing good to say about each other at all,and after so many years too. Morton seemed to have painted a dark picture of Dames...I think they were all used in that program and that has a lot to do with the bad attitude they all left with. i don't think it was a well structured, stable environment at all.

Yes they did seem to be like two of the same, something happened between them They seem very bitter towards one another , like they seem to have nothing good to say about each other at all,and after so many years too. Morton seemed to have painted a dark picture of Dames...I think they were all used in that program and that has a lot to do with the bad attitude they all left with. i don't think it was a well structured, stable environment at all.

Dames sounded like a crank. Morton had legal problems. Neither Dames nor Morton did much to advance and promote the "good side" of remote viewing. Targ, on the other hand, always was a great spokesman.

• Like 1

Dames sounded like a crank. Morton had legal problems. Neither Dames nor Morton did much to advance and promote the "good side" of remote viewing. Targ, on the other hand, always was a great spokesman.

Do you think that there still is some program hidden from the public eye, like that of the star-gate program? I know they spy with technology . I don't know if they still utilize viewers, or why they would not if they needed to. I think they would keep them under wraps if they had any these days...I think that sort of knowledge always interest our military.

I know that some official has been doing research on why a certain insect, the cicada , because they want to figure out how it is able to have the ability to make such a large sound, I think by vibration it does so. I wonder why is the military trying to discover this mystery of nature for? for what technological purpose ?

• Like 1

Do you think that there still is some program hidden from the public eye, like that of the star-gate program? I know they spy with technology . I don't know if they still utilize viewers, or why they would not if they needed to. I think they would keep them under wraps if they had any these days...I think that sort of knowledge always interest our military.

I know that some official has been doing research on why a certain insect, the cicada , because they want to figure out how it is able to have the ability to make such a large sound, I think by vibration it does so. I wonder why is the military trying to discover this mystery of nature for? for what technological purpose ?

It might have gone black or underground. It would be nuts to discontinue it if it's a positive, promising, successful endeavor. Of course, common sense sometimes doesn't enter into these kinds of military programs. Needless to say, there are varied groups of remote viewers out there.

It sounds like the military is interested in developing aural weapons. The military and the police employ esoteric technology from time to time. The cicadas might be related to the non-lethal use of sound vibrations to incapacitate individuals in a targeted way. The constant sound might disperse large crowds, but that's just a wild guess.

• Like 1

It might have gone black or underground. It would be nuts to discontinue it if it's a positive, promising, successful endeavor. Of course, common sense sometimes doesn't enter into these kinds of military programs. Needless to say, there are varied groups of remote viewers out there.

It sounds like the military is interested in developing aural weapons. The military and the police employ esoteric technology from time to time. The cicadas might be related to the non-lethal use of sound vibrations to incapacitate individuals in a targeted way. The constant sound might disperse large crowds, but that's just a wild guess.

I thought it was funny where you stated that comment about common sense doesn't "sometimes" enter into those programs, that made me laugh...I love to laugh.

Remember that video link to where they were talking about that discovery they may or may not have found in Afghanistan? The one where it's said that some U.S soldiers were not heard of after they found the technology in that cave? I searched for more on it and can not find anything more about it . I read where National leaders went there on account of it , if it's true , I think it's the technology they are after...I recall that Russian leaders and American were the ones that met there on account of it. I don't even know if it's true or not but if so , what a discovery that must be in future aircraft technology...among other technology also , that will advance...

I remember reading some things on sound vibration.I also seen something on it , the show is no longer on air stations though. I think sound vibration was a part of what was discovered while a reverse engineering of something was effective, it was a while ago. It also had some effect on time...Again , I don't know hoe true it was , but who knows???

• 7 months later...

Earlier this morning I happen to hear Major Dames on air with George Noory . Major Dames made an airy statement in which he suggested for certain that he is positive there will be no election in the U.S for 2016 .

His reason for the statement he made was that, he said ,there will be Martial law in 2016.He said 2014 is the tip of things happening which he claims to have predicted a while ago.

Somewhere during their conversation Major Dames mentioned , in a sort of reminder like way , that the two billion rounds of something which had been purchased by the government , they will need .

Being that Major dames said he was certain of this , that it's absolute , and taking into consideration that it's just two years from now, it's a pretty big statement for him to predict.

I don't know what i think of it , but , I can not imagine the U.S not having an election when it's time for a new leader.