Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

''too attractive to work''

shrooma

I would buy one of them.

It allows skid marks down the toilet bowl to be admired from a whole new angle. I dont think my wife would approve though lol

gives a new dimension to the meaning .... "looking from outside the bowl" methinks

:yes:

• Like 1

gives a new dimension to the meaning .... "looking from outside the bowl" methinks

:yes:

I was going to say something about seeing my deposit in the toilet being humourous.

But despite realising I could look into a non-transparent one and see anyway I still feel confused lol

• Like 1

You know, for all the things I get from men (and women too), the things I like to hear most usually have little or nothing to do with my looks. I.e. you're trustworthy, intelligent, dependable. Here's a personal favorite. HARDWORKING. What a damn concept, really. I've done the small time modeling and photography thing, but no one on earth is too pretty or ugly to work, and it grinds my gears to think there are women with such big heads that they think their looks are an excuse to be useless.

• Like 5

She looks middle aged from the lines around her eyes. I think she is average and I have seen some very pretty girls who are not vain and liked by both male and female friends. Maybe it is her attitude that the women in the workplace don't like. The parents are stupid to let her get away with this crap of excuses and partly to blame for her stuck on herself attitude. Beauty is on the INSIDE and that is what matters the most. Sad and she definitely needs help from a professional for her delusions.

• Like 1

You know, for all the things I get from men (and women too), the things I like to hear most usually have little or nothing to do with my looks. I.e. you're trustworthy, intelligent, dependable. Here's a personal favorite. HARDWORKING. What a damn concept, really. I've done the small time modeling and photography thing, but no one on earth is too pretty or ugly to work, and it grinds my gears to think there are women with such big heads that they think their looks are an excuse to be useless.

i think you're too pretty to work

Seems to me she's all prep, like a painting. Gawd only knows what she looks like first thing in the morning. To me a woman that doesn't need or use make up is a truely pretty woman.

And in passing, if shes "to pretty to work" why does she work so hard to look pretty?

• Like 2

Seems to me she's all prep, like a painting. Gawd only knows what she looks like first thing in the morning. To me a woman that doesn't need or use make up is a truely pretty woman.

And in passing, if shes "to pretty to work" why does she work so hard to look pretty?

No, she does not look prep at all. Her hair, the two outfits at the bottom?

Preppy Female

Lookbook: preppy

Vanity Fair: Prep Reboot (slideshow)

Edited by Leave Britney alone!

ic, ic, sorry

The two views within the article posted below contain some truth. While she has not garnered my personal sympathy, oh my, at some using the opportunity to put her down while propping up their own "good qualities" or "attractiveness".

Discrimination is no laughing matter

*snip*

But, at the same time, sexual harassment in the workplace is a real and serious thing, and Fernee’s claim that it happened to her shouldn’t be dismissed entirely just because she stated it arrogantly. Fernee worked in a medical laboratory and has a PhD in science, and we are living in a world in which female rocket scientists are primarily lauded for their beef stroganoff-making abilities.

Women in science fields have a harder time being taken seriously than their male colleagues. These are facts.

So let’s take Fernee at her word and assume she quit her job because was indeed being treated unprofessionally by her male and female co-workers alike. Can we agree that’s reasonable?

Being delusionally entitled, however, is

Cool! Now we can talk about what’s unreasonable about Fernee’s story, which is everything else.

This 33-year-old grown woman spends more than $5,300 a month of her parents’ money on clothes, haircuts, gym memberships and “socializing.” Plus over $3,000 in rent and utilities, which seems unreasonably high for someone who’s unemployed. There’s a concept called “living within your means,” and Fernee seems utterly disinterested in applying it.

And she’s refused to get a job for two years. Going from being harassed and possibly discriminated against at one job to “employment just isn’t for me” is a pretty big leap. To just assume that every other job will be this way and throw in the towel on financially supporting yourself altogether is so entitled and presumptuous it’s no wonder she isn’t getting much sympathy.

I don’t know. What do you think?

Hate for the ‘Too Pretty to Work’ Chick Isn’t Entirely Deserved

Edited by Leave Britney alone!

943737_414190312012322_1856315817_n.jpg

I'm just too attractive and cool to find a job too .....

• Like 3

She looks middle aged from the lines around her eyes. I think she is average and I have seen some very pretty girls who are not vain and liked by both male and female friends. Maybe it is her attitude that the women in the workplace don't like. The parents are stupid to let her get away with this crap of excuses and partly to blame for her stuck on herself attitude. Beauty is on the INSIDE and that is what matters the most. Sad and she definitely needs help from a professional for her delusions.

She has delusions of grandeur and seems a little megalomania-ish to me.

Sadly, even at her age, I can still she her having problems finding a man. Not only isnt she pretty they wont put up with her self-absorbed atttitude either. Her parents have done a lot of damage to her mind lol.

she's not even that hot, hell I know people prettier and a damn site nicer than her!

• Like 1

she´s not bad lookong, but not a example of extraordinary beauty either, she´s just above average

She's ... attractive. She'd probably do very well in sales.

I work with one of the prettiest women I've personally ever seen... she's breathtaking. She's in sales, she does extremely well and uses her sparkling personality, her brains, kind and gentle nature, and yes, her looks, to woo her clients. Does she put up with unwanted attention from men? Sure, of course she does but she blows it off graciously. However, due to her incredibly sweet personality, I've never met another woman who disliked her.

Beauty is only skin deep. You have to have the whole package. Clearly the woman in the article is just a package with absolutely NOTHING inside.

Edited by MissMelsWell
  • Like 2

She's ... attractive. She'd probably do very well in sales.

I work with one of the prettiest women I've personally ever seen... she's breathtaking. She's in sales, she does extremely well and uses her sparkling personality, her brains, kind and gentle nature, and yes, her looks, to woo her clients. Does she put up with unwanted attention from men? Sure, of course she does but she blows it off graciously. However, due to her incredibly sweet personality, I've never met another woman who disliked her.

Beauty is only skin deep. You have to have the whole package. Clearly the woman in the article is just a package with absolutely NOTHING inside.

I think men would disagree with you about her being attractive lol

• Like 1

I think men would disagree with you about her being attractive lol

If this was an article was about her curing cancer, or working tirelessly to improve her community, or giving a kidney to a stranger, most men would think she was gorgeous. But instead, she's is narcissistic vapid princess... that's what makes her ugly.

• Like 3

If this was an article was about her curing cancer, or working tirelessly to improve her community, or giving a kidney to a stranger, most men would think she was gorgeous. But instead, she's is narcissistic vapid princess... that's what makes her ugly.

Nah shes ugly because she is lol

• Like 2

Nah shes ugly because she is lol

Amen ......

an old knight once said

if you wanna know how beautiful a woman is .. never ask another woman .. ask a man

• Like 3

Amen ......

an old knight once said

if you wanna know how beautiful a woman is .. never ask another woman .. ask a man

Beauty is skin deep....... Ugly is to the bone!

haha

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

• Like 3

Mirror mirror on the wall.,. *CRACK* Personality fail for sure.

• Like 3

Beauty is skin deep....... Ugly is to the bone!

haha

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

ahhh indeed .. say you got any trash on you ? :D

Edited by Knight Of Shadows
  • Like 1

I know how she feels I look too good to work too...

You go girl!

*thumbs up smiley*

• Like 2

Make no mistake about it... the moment you open your eyes you'll compare your own experiences to other individuals.