Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

While we're on dreams, Here's one I had last week 22-05-2013.. I didn't want to post it and start the whole ego discussion again, but here goes.

Background.. I have two cats. One is quiet and sits on your lap if he wants anything.. The other mews all the time if it wants something and is all Me! Me! Me!.. They are brothers, raised together. 2 days prior to the dream I'd decided to change/condition the loud and annoying behaviour the cat, by teaching it that mewing all the time only make me ignore him.. (I am a sucker for cats)

In the dream, I was skinning a cat alive.. It was nightmarish.. The cat was mewing but didn't seem to perturbed as I cut through the skin with a box knife and peeled the old coat off. In the dream I looked away, horrified, and wondered why was I was doing this. I realised then that I was only skinning the cat to change it's coat.. When I looked back, the cat had a new coat, but the new coat didn't suit it, the feet & head didn't match the new fur and the cat looked uncomfortable in its new skin..

Needless to say, I stopped trying to condition the behaviour of my cat the next day.

My interpretation of the dream was that I was being shown that manipulating others, even animals, by conditioning their ego so that they suit your needs is selfish. I guess this could also be interpreted as me being a big softy, but imo I was being shown that I had no right to manipulate my cat's behaviour to suit my whim, without even considering what was best for my cat.. This dream, imo, was a telling off.

• Like 3

I see myself as that cat. This screen name is also just a skin and no longer suits me.

My interpretation of the dream was that I was being shown that manipulating others, even animals, by conditioning their ego so that they suit your needs is selfish. I guess this could also be interpreted as me being a big softy, but imo I was being shown that I had no right to manipulate my cat's behaviour to suit my whim, without even considering what was best for my cat.. This dream, imo, was a telling off.

That's a really valuable dream and i agree with your interpretation of it. I do think it's okay to set boundaries and let these be known when they are crossed, be it any being, how else does one learn? Your cat was doing that with you and you can find away to communicate your boundaries too. I think it's ok to help out when one is so badly off centre and needs help to find their feet/path again. But as for enforcing change on another being, that is stepping into an entirely different sphere. I think spirit guides operate with a similar ethic. They can guide if asked, but not interfere with our free will.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

We manipulate and condition people and animals all the time, whether we want to or not. Every time we react a certain way to something someone does, that someone notices and learns (is trained).

I think it is good for the cat to teach it not to do something that irritates you (within humane boundaries). In the end the absence of your irritation will lead to a happier cat.

Had two particularly weird dreams last night. Dreams have been spotty, lately, for me. One related to my waking life, the other to my meditation today.

Dream 1 - I was in a weird boat. The boat was very similar to the boat in the movie "The Abyss". The sea water was "inside" the boat, at the bottom. In the water, we were chumming for fish, and these small hammerhead sharks (2'-3' long) were frenzying around, writhing around each other. I made my way thru the water, over to the opposing side, with the sharks, and I sat indian-style on the other side, just watching. There was a small wave that washed up, and over my lap, and when it did, there were thousands of tiny spiders that washed up one me, as well. It didn't particularly scare me, it was just the ick factor of "there are thousands of spiders crawling all over me". There was one that stood out among the others. It was on my inner thigh, just above my knee. It was more of a pseudoscorpion, rather than a spider. I carelessly brushed him off of me, back into the water. After that, I woke up.

Dream 1 had a bit of synchronicity tied to it.(Not sure if I should include synchro in this thread, but they are all connected, IMO) I was on the internet, checking out the weather, and I saw a video for a show about catching fish. I think it's called "reel rivalry" or something like that. It immediately caught my attention, because there was a picture of a hammerhead shark. Being quite synchronistic, I had to watch it. In the preview to the show, they were chumming for sharks, and they saw it, and immediately drove their boat over, and hooked it. It made me feel bad for the shark... just minding it's own business, eating food, and wham... caught for sport. Soon to have it's jaw cut out, for someone to mount. (I don't know what they did with it after catching it... I assume they weren't going to eat it, or release it.)

Dream 2 - I was in an auditorium, for some reason. Don't know why. I was making my way over to the stage, and as I was, I locked eyes with a woman who was very creepy. She had dark hair, red lipstick, and this weird smoky haze around her. It was like an aura of negativity/manipulation. When I locked eyes with her, I immediately had this weird feeling inside. I looked at her and said, in a stern voice, "You stay away from me... you're effin weird". When I did, I woke up.

Visions

Vision 1 - (related to dream 2) I saw the same woman from my dream, but this time did not have negativity tied to her. All I could see was her face. Her eyes were closed, and she had red lipstick on, but this time, the lipstick was smeared. Smeared from her lower lip, down about halfway to her chin.

Vision 2 - Directly after the red lipstick lady, I saw a pair of eyes. I know these eyes. I've seen them in my meditations, before. They are feminine eyes, and a light(but bright) green with long, dark lashes.

Vision 3 - I was walking up a flight of stairs. I remember seeing my feet. It's hard to explain, but they were very "bright". I didn't know what was upstairs, but when I reached the top, there was a conference room. There was 8-12 people sitting around an oval desk, with on standing up at the front. There was also a side door, into another room, but didn't get to see inside of it. When I noticed all of the people, I (physically) had a jolt that felt like my leg tensed up. It was like a random muscle spasm, and it ruined my concentration.

• Like 3

Vision 3 - I was walking up a flight of stairs. I remember seeing my feet. It's hard to explain, but they were very "bright". I didn't know what was upstairs, but when I reached the top, there was a conference room. There was 8-12 people sitting around an oval desk, with on standing up at the front. There was also a side door, into another room, but didn't get to see inside of it. When I noticed all of the people, I (physically) had a jolt that felt like my leg tensed up. It was like a random muscle spasm, and it ruined my concentration.

I read in the astral plane thread that a jolt usually occurs when you get scared so your body reacts in pulling you back. Not sure if this can relate completely to your experience but if you felt uneasy or scared in some way, it could explain that.

• Like 1

I read in the astral plane thread that a jolt usually occurs when you get scared so your body reacts in pulling you back. Not sure if this can relate completely to your experience but if you felt uneasy or scared in some way, it could explain that.

Come to think of it, now... that may have been why my legs were "bright", in my vision. Not too long ago, I had my first successful obe, and I remember my (astral)leg was bright and "fuzzy" around the edges. Almost like the majority of my leg was super vivid, but it's hard to distinguish where the leg ends, and the background begins.... it sort of meshes together.

Thanks for the suggestion. You have me thinking, now.

• Like 2

I had another vivid dream last night.... this one was what I call a "Compilation". I always travel in my dreams, and rarely stay in one spot, but one of the places I was at last night included my ex. She seemed distressed, but she was reaching out to me for some reason. I can't go into some of the detail, but I also can't remember some of the dream already. Although I did remmber it when I awoke. I just didn't write it down :/

Yesterday - 05.29.13

1. A pair of ducks flying over a harvested cornfield, near my house. They were headed toward a pond that is in a cow pasture, fairly close. Crazy thing is, is that it's spring here. Cornfields are barely planted, let alone harvested.

2. It was a skyline. The skyline over a small mountain(I'm in the Appalachians, so the mountains here aren't too large). There were few clouds, but what I remember the most was the blue sky. It really stood out to me.

Today - 05.30.13

1. I was shown a form. Some sort of form that someone had filled out. Then, at the bottom, a finger came into view, and rubbed off something at the bottom. Did not get a chance to figure out what kind of form it was.

2. I was interacting with someone. Everything was kind of hazy, but I remember the person saying something like "ok, so I'll cut the quarter in half".... but they were trying to cut a penny in half.

• Like 2

Just a conversation with my higher ups/guides.

30th may 2013

Analogy - beating the program

Lately i have been getting downloads and things put to me in my meditative moments. This is labelled beating the program, freshly downloaded by my higher ups.

First thing to beating the program is to recognise you are in a program of sorts like a game. Analogy being, say you are playing a video game, and in the game which is comparable to the conditions of this 3d reality - a game construct aka matrix - that you come up against a big boss, designed and coded exactly to react to your decisions and movements in a certain programmable way. This big boss is an AI ( artificial intelligence ) which simply means it only runs to the rules and laws of a program, nothing else. Not morality, not compassion, not love, not humanity. For a being to enter the game or 'ring' with an AI consciousness or program, and to treat it to the social rules of a fellow human being is the trap. We do not have to comply.

Some people believe such AI consciousness exists or will do in our highly techno future. But that is another thread/ discussion. So back to the game analogy, in the game you are pitted against a big boss before you earn your level up, you do everything you can within your skill level to beat the boss, but whatever the resources are that you are supposedly fighting for or working for,--- is suddenly ended, and the message is that the boss wins anyway or has taken that level, and takes the prize which is rubbed in your face.

How do you feel ? deflated, p'ed off, like you want another chance to repeat, loop and rinse the whole experience again? More importantly, do you actually believe that this was left to chance and down to your own awesome skill level and humanity or do you tweak that no matter what you could of done or did, the program was programmed to come out with this result, every . single . time. *click light bulb moment*

These are all natural reactions from the human ego the moment something competitive is introduced, sometimes it is nothing to do with what you could have done, or tired but just simply how it was approached and perceived. To know that this 3d reality is constructed like a video game with mathematical equations and programs and bots, which are put in place to help or hinder our consciousness in it's flow/development is what many refer to as part of awakening.

Once you know the boundaries and the rules to the construct / matrix, you can then properly play the game and know your side, know your strengths, know your weakness. It is true in metaphysics that you are only as balanced and strong as your weakest point, but that also can be your strongest alley once recognised. Some souls role in this place is purely programmed, and doesn't have to be awakened to be operative, i know people here will understand what i mean by that, it will not reason to anything other than the nature it knows to be. But that doesn't mean it is unbeatable, it just means stop falling for the game with your ego mindset, and learn to recognise what a certain nature is and how our social programming and constructs control this reality. Is it really something such beings in mass proportion are in control of or are they simply 'reacting' to their programming, the more you are awake and highly vibrational around those who are not, the more tension 'in energy terms' that will exist to be resolved, battled out. Sometimes it helps to be aware of this and to shield yourself, if you do not wish to go through that battle dance. For those who are so imbalanced and misquailfied energy wise, they find it it painful and difficult to have that kind of light shined around them and have chosen to stay put no matter what, all access fields closed. Respect that they may not be ready to evolve or step out of their prison of fears, and that has nothing to do with you as a persona if they treat you like shyt.

What is the biggest threat to a program? An anti virus, a consciousness that says, "hey do you know what, i am not running this crap on my operating system anymore, **** --- i can make my own program up to sweep and remove this out of my system. And so it goes --- be it thought forms, entities, astral encounters, emotional and energetic stuff for the empaths / mediums that struggle to cope with filtering and transmutating it all. It's ypour choice to hang on to it and keep looping it and the experiences you draw in as a result, or to take an active role and assimilate your being on every level and discard what is not truly apart of you.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

Today 05.31.13

1. My cat leaping from the deck down to the grass. (This seams pretty insignificant on the surface, but we just moved about 2 months ago, and the first few days we were here she didn't have a good bearing of "home base/safe haven". She holed herself up, under the deck. So now, there's an element of "don't you dare go under anything".)

2. A soldier that attacked someone, and was on top of them. He was young, 25-30, and had a red jacket on. It was more of a formal jacket, rather than fatigues. Almost reminded me of a British soldier(redcoat). When I noticed him, he noticed me, and jumped up, and turned to me with a real evil look on his face. Almost like a "you shouldn't have seen that, and now I have to take care of you".

• Like 2

Well it's been 6 days since I saw anything worth reporting. Not sure now if it's a shift work symptom anymore, am suspecting I've still got some work to do unblocking, centering & clearing out a lot of garbage..

Dreams have been quite active this week though, but most have been of a personal nature, which again points to personal mind/thought housekeeping than anything else imo..

here's a dream I had on 29/03/13.

I was driving back from a city north of where I live, driving an old diesel truck. In parts of the dream I was having difficulty driving it, no breaks, in parts of the dream it was driving it's self. overall, I guess there was a sense of not having any control over it.. In one town I was driving the truck by remote control, and the darn thing took off around a corner on it's own accord and I was worried it would crash or cause an accident. I ran after it.. Next I was in a corner shop looking at pies, ticky-tacky, snacks.. the place seemed old & unkempt.. After that I was refuelling the truck, looking into the cab that was strangely complicated, one seated and had cockpit controls reminiscent of an old jet fighter.

Ironically, not sure if it's connected, but this morning I was rocking to the Trogg's version of "Tambourine man" on my MP3 player, backing out of the driveway, nek minit, crash! New scrape on the rear bumper & a brick fence to fix tomorrow.. sighs...

Personally, I think this dream has something to do with the control & direction of my life at the moment, which at the moment there's a serious lack of both. Thoughts are welcomed.

• Like 3

I was a cat once and several times got moved to a new house. The first time it was horrible, but after a few moves I got use to it. The fear of course is that the house already belongs to another cat, embarrassing if not dangerous, but each time I was moved whatever cat may have been there before had moved out. I guessed humans know all about cat territories and take care of such details.

• Like 1

Well it's been 6 days since I saw anything worth reporting. Not sure now if it's a shift work symptom anymore, am suspecting I've still got some work to do unblocking, centering & clearing out a lot of garbage..

Dreams have been quite active this week though, but most have been of a personal nature, which again points to personal mind/thought housekeeping than anything else imo..

here's a dream I had on 29/03/13.

I was driving back from a city north of where I live, driving an old diesel truck. In parts of the dream I was having difficulty driving it, no breaks, in parts of the dream it was driving it's self. overall, I guess there was a sense of not having any control over it.. In one town I was driving the truck by remote control, and the darn thing took off around a corner on it's own accord and I was worried it would crash or cause an accident. I ran after it.. Next I was in a corner shop looking at pies, ticky-tacky, snacks.. the place seemed old & unkempt.. After that I was refuelling the truck, looking into the cab that was strangely complicated, one seated and had cockpit controls reminiscent of an old jet fighter.

Ironically, not sure if it's connected, but this morning I was rocking to the Trogg's version of "Tambourine man" on my MP3 player, backing out of the driveway, nek minit, crash! New scrape on the rear bumper & a brick fence to fix tomorrow.. sighs...

Personally, I think this dream has something to do with the control & direction of my life at the moment, which at the moment there's a serious lack of both. Thoughts are welcomed.

Since you wanted feedback, the only thing I'm picking up is the part about the cockpit controls, being in the cab - 'the misplaced items theme' it reminds me of a dream i had a couple of nights ago where i was boarding a plane and as i got on the plane i saw that it was pretty much in 'scarp yard condition' it was like an ageing dinosaur from decades ago, some sort of relic and yet everyone else was not caring or noticing that the plane was missing half it's metal work. It was like seeing the plane in it's future state but functioning in a current or past timeline.

Added to note, my dreams the last 3 nights have been plentiful but messed up, almost as if something is doing a major trolling round in the astral levels, it's on the 4th dimension, and bringing out a lot of non productive garbage type dreaming, i think there is adjustments going on right now.

For example - After posting my meditation conversation, today i had a dream about a corrupted game being installed onto my computer. I couldn't figure out how to get it off my computer and it was like it was trying to say i had no choice but to play. This is a lie of course.

Then a disabled boy appeared, around 11 years old, very clever with computers and a natural whiz z kid, he assisted me in hacking into the game to pull it out from the root. It took a couple of attempts before we realised this was the intention of the game. At that point we simply disconnected the computer from the internet and network, and left it to settle. it was the network that was corrupted not the computer. I felt the boy was getting something from the experience, he went off to develop something more complex.

P.S Network = grid

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

1 June 2013

Energy flu (mild)

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

This morning my 7 year old was giggling is his sleep. I woke up and ( we all fell asleep on the sofa last night) smiled at the prospect wondering what his dreams were that he was laughing at. Not seconds after I closed my eyes to go back to sleep... I had my answer. I guess I shared his dream. He was dreaming soap bubbles in his bath that looked like woman's breasts. He was giggling at himself because of the play on words that he created called Booby Bubbles.

I started laughing too. My son and I sharing a joke in a dream state. How awesome is that ? I asked him latter if he remembered his dream about booby bubbles, he started laughing at the word again in almost the same way but unfortunately he did not remember.

• Like 2

Lol, booby bubbles.. love it.. What an awesome connection you shared.

Anyway, this mornings dream, about 5 hours ago, again for me anyway is drawing parallels which my current situation and bLu3's insights.. Again it's a kind of personal dream about my self, but there's aspects that seem to be related to bLu3's insight on downloads/programs, though from a different perspective.

I was in an old run-down shop-front, taking part in a display of some sort. It was a mechanical display, mechanno I think.. At any rate, my part of the display wasn't going so well, and kind of collided with the others. Next the dream changed, I was sitting with a group of friends, having trouble seeing. I removed one set of glasses, then another, my vision didn't improve much.. Next I was outside this old run-down shop/building. There were tree's about and I noticed that someone had thrown a chainsaw-like device into a large deadish looking tree. Next there was a crash and the whole tree toppled away from me, and dead wood started falling about me & out into the street. I looked up and saw someone climbing right above me hacking away at a dead branch that was hung up above, then noticed a truck & workers, who it seemed were sent to remove the old dead tree.

My interpretation of this, if you Consider a Tree as Knowledge, then what I think I was being shown is exactly what I've been trying to do for the last 2 days,

Remove the old dead tree = clearing out a lot of garbage/uninstall maybe?

I removed one set of glasses, then another = 6 days since I saw anything worth reporting.

When I went back to a meditative state before sleep, I saw some nice geometry, then a slow moving scene of rich & vibrant jungle.. sweet.. But I still think that I'm somewhat blocked.

• Like 1

hmmmm, something I just read that seemed to hit home and be relevant, just posting it as food for thought..

"The solar plexus is your own private room. It should only be entered by things that truly belong to you."

Had a nap before midnight to 8 shift, woke up in a lucid meditative state, kind of like dreaming, but more in-between but 100% aware..

In this state I was scribbling/drawing in Yellow into six successive outlines or layers of myself. Kind of hard to explain, but I was taking these layers and making sure that each was coloured in at the Solar Plexus with a half scribbled yellow triangle. My actions felt forced or frantic.. not a good vibe from this one, even though this did show my intentions in action.

• Like 1

Yesterday - 06.03.13... Had two clairaudience messages, which is pretty weird for me, but refreshing. My intention was to connect with my twin soul, which, I believe I may have seen before. One of the past times that I saw her, she was trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I could only see her lips move.

1. "She is from Mars"

2. "You cast her away, and here you sit... begging at her feet"

Today - 06.04.13... wasn't such a good session. I only caught a very small glimpse of two women fighting at the bottom of a stairwell. Strangely enough, the stairwell seemed familiar as if I had seen it before in meditation. There is a door at the bottom of the stairwell that is solid green. Not 100% sure it was the same stairwell, I'm only getting that impression.

• Like 1

Yesterday, 08-06-13.

A crazy cloud of energy, white, swirling upwards like a vortex.

A being peering down at me from over the top of a wall or partition.

A vortex in front of me, swirling, might have been just neural discharges, but seemed significant.

• Like 1

Visions, for me, have been spotty lately. I think it's about to change though, because I've felt a recent up-tick in energy, starting yesterday. I didn't get a chance to meditate yesterday, because I have my niece and nephew over. So I've been busy playing in the creek, roasting marshmallows, and joking around... It feels great to act like a child.

Vision 06.05.13 - The solar system moving thru space. The sun in the center, moving perpendicular to the way we usually view the solar system, with the planets spiraling behind. The planets creating helixes, behind the sun, as they moved.

Visions 06.05.13 - I had 1000 images sift thru my mind. They were moving so fast I couldn't discern much. I remember faces, but no features. Places, but no landmarks. Just a bunch of images flying by at incredible speed.

Last night dreams, 06.09.13 -

1. I was outside with a few friends, and a Phoebe that has just finished nesting on the deck flew up and landed on a friend's head. She just came up, and perched there. I reached up and ran my finger down its belly, and it climbed up to perch on my finger. Her tail looked like it had been chewed off by something. We had cracked corn, so we were feeding it.

2. A friend of ours bought us tickets to go on a cruise(not sure why, I don't particularly care for the idea of a hotel on water). I asked when the date of the cruise was, and it clashed with my girlfriends graduation.

• Like 2

This one comes down to feeling & I guess post cognition..

Was reading the news yesterday regarding operation PRISM data mining (The latest phone & internet privacy scandal to rock the US)

I was drawn to the word 'PRISIM' and was told by my higher self that the word's use was rare because it was to be taken honestly & literally with no hidden meanings.

For anyone who doesn't know, the NSA has been data mining the internet & phone records of dang near everyone, supposedly to hunt down suspect terrorists for the last 6 years..

Taken honestly and literally, operation PRISM has little to do with hunting terrorist (though I can see it could be used for that) and everything to do with determining where people sit on a spectrum or spectrums of society..

• Like 1

I had an unsettling dream a few days ago on the 7th around midnight.

I drifted off to sleep and I suddenly appeared inside a grey / almost moonlit type of setting and I was standing on a paved area which looked like a city scene. I only viewed the area directly in front of me however I had the impression that the paved area around me was like a vast circular pedestrian walk-way which was now void of any other people.

Ahead of me I noticed a big tall building which was hard to see as there weren’t any functional lights about to illuminate the area however the structure seemed to be modern in appearance with a smooth grey marble look to it. I was about to move forward for a closer look when I thought to myself “I know this place, I’ve been here before” but then I realised that in reality I’ve never visited anywhere like this area before and in my confusion I suddenly pulled out of the dream.

Edited by Meridian O
  • Like 2

Had some interesting dreams last night regarding fractals and applying fractal shapes in the design of business concepts. Its a very long dream movie, but I was creating fractal base personal networks and add campaigns along with stock market strategies. It was pretty exciting.

Anyway I found this and thought I would share it.

http://youtu.be/wvJAgrUBF4w

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 2