Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

^ like that.

I've been seeing geometry a lot more recently. Especially the Platonic solids. always grainy though..

• Like 1

06.10.13 - I was standing in a barren landscape. There was a ridge in the distance. It was a very comforting place, though. As I started to "notice" the image, there were two large doors slam shut, and blocked out the landscape.

06.11.13 - Two shaman, or tribesmen. They were wearing ceremonial face paint, head dresses, and they had bright red bands around their arms at their biceps. I had the impression they were getting ready for a ceremony.

• Like 1

It's going to be an interesting nigh. I can tell. I have already had one dream about a demon possessed girl haveing her parents send me a video of her purposely growing her hair out a window Like Reponsal to proove to me Its real and get me to come see her. I woke up and was a little disturbed. I don't really want to visit that dream tonight

• Like 1

Have been experiencing negative scenario's/thought streams coming out of the blue, ruining my meditation sessions and clarity of thought.. Don't know if anyone else has noticed it as well, or if it's just me slipping back into old habits. (shrugs) Is peeing me off and surprising me because I know I'm better than this.. It just seems to me there's a lot of heavy energy about, especially in the last 3 days. Would be grateful for some outside insight on this folks? PM or post..

• Like 1

Meditation today 06.04.13

A very large man(much larger than a grown man). His presence was very soft and kind, but very powerful at the same time. He did not have hair, and his facial features remind me of ancient Egyptian sculptures/reliefs. Very similar to Akhenaten. In the vision, he was lying on a stone bench in a dimly lit tunnel. The tunnel was only lit from the one end. As he came into view, he got up, walked up to me, and stood in front of me.

It's weird watching the "Avatar" clip because when I was little I used to dream, sometimes, that I could manipulate wind and occasionally breathe fire.

The animation "Avatar: The Last Airbender" really kind of appeals to me, even though I am full well aware it will never be possible.

But I assume that dreaming one can channel wind has some sort of meaning other than what it appears on the surface.

A couple of times lately I had dreams were I found crystals in the ground near either a lake or river.

One dream I found clusters or either red or purple crystals on the shore of some lake. Some were big clusters and some were smaller shards. They were everywhere and I could just pull them out easily.

A few weeks later I had a similar dream where I was walking in a drained river bed (supposedly because of some repairs nearby so the river was drained) but there was clear water flowing on the sides and I found shards of rock crystal, half was the clear crystal (lots of inclusions) and half was a color like purple or some other color.

I try not to read too much into it because I have lots of crystals, I like collecting them however I have had similar dreams years ago involving gems/crystals and finding lots of them and rather easily.

So..maybe it means something and maybe not.

• Like 1

It's weird watching the "Avatar" clip because when I was little I used to dream, sometimes, that I could manipulate wind and occasionally breathe fire.

The animation "Avatar: The Last Airbender" really kind of appeals to me, even though I am full well aware it will never be possible.

But I assume that dreaming one can channel wind has some sort of meaning other than what it appears on the surface.

A couple of times lately I had dreams were I found crystals in the ground near either a lake or river.

One dream I found clusters or either red or purple crystals on the shore of some lake. Some were big clusters and some were smaller shards. They were everywhere and I could just pull them out easily.

A few weeks later I had a similar dream where I was walking in a drained river bed (supposedly because of some repairs nearby so the river was drained) but there was clear water flowing on the sides and I found shards of rock crystal, half was the clear crystal (lots of inclusions) and half was a color like purple or some other color.

I try not to read too much into it because I have lots of crystals, I like collecting them however I have had similar dreams years ago involving gems/crystals and finding lots of them and rather easily.

So..maybe it means something and maybe not.

I'm sure it means something to you. You should be a rock hound. I have some clients that search for stuff like that all over the country. They have gotton so good at it that most trips are paid for by what they find and turn into jewlery. Essentially they travel the country doing what they love for free.. I sold them a piece of the Coloma mediorite that I found, I kept the large piece as an investment.

I'm sure it means something to you. You should be a rock hound.

HAHAHAHAHA...well...the problem is I don't know what it means to me at all.

I like certain stones but not enough to travel around searching for them.

In the end I strongly suspect it was just a dream that I paid too much attention to.

Thanks for your reply. :)

Not that this pertains to anything except the above messages bring it to mind, but I have a river rock I picked up in my twenties. I am attracted to it because it's smooth (all river rocks of course are smooth) and fits in my hand like it was made for it. I have kept it with me now through all sorts of life events for almost fifty years, and hope it will be buried with me, or maybe put on my shrine.

• Like 1

Not that this pertains to anything except the above messages bring it to mind, but I have a river rock I picked up in my twenties. I am attracted to it because it's smooth (all river rocks of course are smooth) and fits in my hand like it was made for it. I have kept it with me now through all sorts of life events for almost fifty years, and hope it will be buried with me, or maybe put on my shrine.

Maybe it was a gift from the river spirit, a lucky stone perhaps. I don't know. But it sounds pretty neat. It must hold something for you to have had it with you all this time.

• Like 1

I have a very old coin bag given to me by my late aunt. As a child I collected all kinds of interesting little rocks crystals and other things. It sits in in my wife's china display case. My kids have picked up the habit and have collected everything from dryed toads, rocks, a dryed creyfish, a pickled fly that a doctor pulled out of my sons ear and numerous other oddities. They call it .....The Schulpture. My wife hates it, and ....The Schulptutes days are limited.

• Like 1

Dream

I walk in to restaurant. I'm carrying my laptop bag and another bag. I'm feeling off kilter like I'm drunk. But I can tell I'm just on the border of sleep and awake. I think I'm just tired. I sit at the bar. Two bartenders that I used to know are there. They come up and want to check something. One takes my wrist and puts her fingers on my neck. The other takes my other wrist and puts her fingers under my chin and thumb in my mouth. ( I thought that was a bit odd) its almost like they are takeing my pulse or checking vitals.

When they are done one of them has slyly taken one of my bags, I follow her to the side of the bar. She is going through it. I snatch it from her in anger realizing that if she were looking for something of value she should have grabbed the other one I let her know this. She seems disappointed that she didn't find what she was looking for. Angrily a grab my stuff and leave. I'm decide to meditate in my truck because this off kilter feeling feels like an altered state. The sound of a garbage truck prevents me from meditating. One of the bartenders comes out. "we had to do it... You have got issues" .... I yell back to her, I know but I don't deserve that ****!!!!

I wake up realizing the off kilter feeling was In between sleep and awake sensations....

Any thoughts?

Edited by Seeker79

Dream

Angrily a grab my stuff and leave. I'm decide to meditate in my truck because this off kilter feeling feels like an altered state. The sound of a garbage truck prevents me from meditating. One of the bartenders comes out. "we had to do it... You have got issues" .... I yell back to her, I know but I don't deserve that ****!!!!

I wake up realizing the off kilter feeling was In between sleep and awake sensations....

Any thoughts?

I suspect something is going down in the astral effecting or causing heavy energies..

I've been experiencing random and nonsensical stuff in dreams/ IRL & Meditations along these lines lately, and have taken measures to protect myself from them.

12th June, vision. HD 3-d

There was a boy crossing a street, long blond hair, maybe 12ish or older.. He was holding a black jacket or shirt over his head as though protecting his hair/head from the sun.

This morning, Dreams x 3

Was involved in some work related cooking talent show, and somehow won it by cooking/burning black piglet heads?

Was in a hotel, changing bookings. (was vague)

Was trying out a home-made hot-air balloon.. (This dream was way cool) I got the impression the balloon was black, but never saw it, and concentrated on holding the guide rope, bouncing along in higher then higher arcs, then full on took to flight, which was quite vivid and cool until ego pointed out that "oi, why is that safety rope not tied properly? Where is your cell phone for when you land? and Look at what you are wearing.. You are so ill prepared.."

Have been experiencing negative scenario's/thought streams coming out of the blue, ruining my meditation sessions and clarity of thought.. Don't know if anyone else has noticed it as well, or if it's just me slipping back into old habits. (shrugs) Is peeing me off and surprising me because I know I'm better than this.. It just seems to me there's a lot of heavy energy about, especially in the last 3 days. Would be grateful for some outside insight on this folks? PM or post..

Me too, but have a bad flu.

All stuffed up and can't breathe properly or disconnect, very annoying as I have issues I can't release by meditating, and as I don't take medications I'm suffering poorly.

Got up today and walked straight into the wall, have a bruise on the side of my head.

All my energy and disposition is being affected by this flu.

• Like 1

12.06.2013: - [Mid- Morning] I was inside a big shed / barn like structure which seemed to have a dimly lit atmosphere about it. Also inside the building were animal pens and I was tending to some chickens which I kept there. For some odd reason I felt as though the chickens were the same ones which I keep at my present home in Queensland however my environment was now completely different. A white Sussex hen escaped its cage and it fled through the open doors of the barn. I ran outside to recapture the hen and as I walked around the left side of the barn I observed a long country lane with a roadway and grass verges as well as a boundary wall of tall bushes. The hen was running down the sunlit lane towards two Caucasian men who were approaching my way. One of the men was walking on the right side of the verge and the other man was riding on a strange (obscure) looking trail-bike type of vehicle which he deliberately steered towards the hen as if to run it over. I said something (which I can’t recall now) to the man on the bike regarding the chicken and the man smirked so I announced that I was the new owner of the property and that he was now fired and then I ordered him off my land. The other man made it known that they weren’t together and then he accompanied me back towards the barn where there was a picnic area near-by. I sat on a bench beside the man who was thin looking with short fine silvery-brown hair and he was casually dressed. The man smiled at me and then he said “You don’t recognise me do you?” whereupon I replied hesitantly “No! I don’t”. I tried to make sense of why the man would suggest that I knew him. The man then stated that he knew me from school. I became even more confused as I tried to recall names of boys from my (U.K) junior school days in the 60’s. I asked the man if he was Ian Quirk or similar and then the man quietly laughed as he told me his name which I cannot recall now. Yet still I didn’t recognise the name and so I thought that the man had mistaken me for someone else however the man insisted that we were at school together but not from where I would understand right now? [Approx. 10:30 pm. on the 12.06.2013] While fast asleep I heard a whizzing noise which I recognised as falling space debris and I awoke believing that a meteorite had fallen.

Additional info: Actual news reports on the 14th of June indicate that space debris had been seen falling over the Queensland area on the 13th of June 2013 around 6:00 – 6:30 pm…Hence I’m kind of puzzled by the 10:30 pm sleep experience on the 12th regarding a falling meteorite. Was it a dream, a coincidence or is there actually more space junk falling from the skies recently?

Edited by Meridian O
  • Like 1

12.06.2013: - I asked the man if he was Ian Quirk or similar and then the man quietly laughed as he told me his name which I cannot recall now. Yet still I didn’t recognise the name and so I thought that the man had mistaken me for someone else however the man insisted that we were at school together but not from where I would understand right now? [Approx. 10:30 pm. on the 12.06.2013] While fast asleep I heard a whizzing noise which I recognised as falling space debris and I awoke believing that a meteorite had fallen.

Additional info: Actual news reports on the 14th of June indicate that space debris had been seen falling over the Queensland area on the 13th of June 2013 around 6:00 – 6:30 pm…Hence I’m kind of puzzled by the 10:30 pm sleep experience on the 12th regarding a falling meteorite. Was it a dream, a coincidence or is there actually more space junk falling from the skies recently?

Nice Pre-cognition there..

I don't know if there's more junk falling recently, but suspect as much..

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/site/?pageid=event_desc&edis_id=CO-20130614-39605-AUS

A former Soviet satellite that burned up in the earth's atmosphere is thought to have been the bright burning light spotted by thousands across the East Coast last night. A US-based observer who spotted the Coffs Coast Advocate's online article shortly after the sighting on Thursday night used social media to quiz witnesses. NASA projections showed the decommissioned satellite Molniya 3-53 had a trajectory right over Australia and was due to crash into the Pacific Ocean off the East Coast. Around 6pm, a large white light with a burning tail was seen to cross the sky. The satellite was reportedly sighted from the Central Coast to the Hunter Valley, Mid North Coast, and throughout South-East Queensland. After the Advocate posted the story online, it went viral on social media with upwards of 100 people confirming they saw the flying object which was initially thought to be a meteorite.

• Like 1

Still falling. I just woke up from some dreams about one of my little students haveing aids. Not pleasant.

There's not so much heaviness with me anymore, but neighbours & friends are having quite a few night-mares.

This afternoons effort.

A window or opening appeared to open up to my back-yard.. it was square, HD image, and seemed to show a summer scene of mostly sky. I felt it was like a door.

After that there was a clairaudient racket that sounded like someone tripping over a drum kit.. This startled me, it was unexpected because usually with seemingly auditory insights there is a ringing beforehand, but in this case there was nothing..

Edited by Professor T

There's not so much heaviness with me anymore, but neighbours & friends are having quite a few night-mares.

This afternoons effort.

A window or opening appeared to open up to my back-yard.. it was square, HD image, and seemed to show a summer scene of mostly sky. I felt it was like a door.

After that there was a clairaudient racket that sounded like someone tripping over a drum kit.. This startled me, it was unexpected because usually with seemingly auditory insights there is a ringing beforehand, but in this case there was nothing..

more relaxed and insightful dreams last night... I all ready posted about my wife switching bodies, but I did not mention the conversation I had with my x students. I was exploring why they were not training with me anymore. The fact that they were all going paint balling and inviting me was a clue also. Also that they were in a group ment something.

I have emerged with some new ideas for retention.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

Possibly an insightful dream last night.. (My set intentions were *insight over energy)

In the dream I had stopped at a campsite/park for a BBQ meal. I was with two English cousins..

At the park there was a small kitchenette, and it was from there that things were going wrong, the food was off? Things kept being moved around & changing making our BBQ meal difficult.. In the end we realised there was a trickster at play, so grabbed him and stated pulling him out of the kitchen drawers, lol.. Anyway, while me and my cousin were dragging this person from the kitchen everything started flying about and falling out of the fridge. Just as a was waking up, while still partially in the dream I remember thinking or hearing "It's a damn Poltergeist"

*better explain that, not all the time, but occasionally I put extra effort into meditation & setting myself up from insight.. It's basically just me writing what I would like to gain insight about in my Dream Diary, then meditating on it.. Sometimes it works, more often than not it fails. I usually employ this technique when I'm on a favourable shift & can afford some loss of sleep if it does work.

From a few days ago: a close up glimpse of a white marble on a hardwood floor. The floor was dark wood and a bit scratched up.

Falling back asleep after waking up early this morning I heard something about "Devonport". "Already in Devonport" was what I think it was.

Also, a quick flash of standing at the bottom of some sort of gorge or cave and looking up at the sun.

A dream I had a few nights ago has really stuck with me, it was pretty dramatic. I find over the past year, many of my dreams involve some kind of protection theme, I think this one is another good example of that.

First, there were these large beetles flying around in the house. They were kiwi sized with bright red shells and I was shutting the bedroom doors so none could get in. I was worried the kids would be to scared to sleep if they got in there.

Then I was sitting outside with my mom telling her about the beetles when I saw an eagle circling above us. It kept getting lower and closer to us and eventually it reached out to grab me. It was huge, at least twice the size of a normal eagle, and I grabbed back at it pulling a large turtle shell off of it's back. The eagle flew off fine. I felt horrible for hurting it, and at the same time amazed that I survived the attack. My mom told me if I was going to keep the shell, I had to first dry it out by the fire.

• Like 2

I was told i was sleep talking in my sleep, saying "pain, pain, pain, pain, pain" over and over. When i was woken up, i had no memory or sense of a dream, just blank, and i wasn't in pain. So that was insightful for me and shows we can be doing, going through things we don't even take back with us to " physical reality " - other than that, those who are talking about heaviness and dreams (proff T) I've been having that on and off, but i also believe these things are happening as a result of certain shifts taking place. If you are affected by such density/ heaviness just do what you can to detach slightly from the energies and not allow it to attach things within you, or should i say, avoid the temptation to have to try and label it or connect it to something, because that can lead to false leads. I have been very short on internet time lately, but just dropping in for now :tu:

• Like 2

So on 19th July I wanted to gain some insight about higher self. Dream as follows.

I was moving in this crazy mish-mash of 2 & 3-d, I got the impression it was the internet because I found myself browsing a forum where someone had posted a topic "selling the soul" or something of that nature.. Anyway, I went into the thread, not from a perspective on being at a computer, more like being within it. The odd thing about it seemed that at one level I was reading text, words, like these ones.. But at another level there was energy that somehow moved and danced.. I heard the word Cirque, and read a posting about someone getting their a$$ into gear regarding some money making scheme.. But at the same time, though the words, energy rose up into a form of a being that began dancing about, gracefully, just dancing and oblivious to anything..

Was pretty cool.. I think, I was shown that higher self is present in everything we do.. It guess it leaves it's signature in our words?

• Like 2

I feel the selling of the soul is intresting, it comes across more of a warning imo. I have had my higher self teach me about the selling of the soul and it is something which 'can' be seen if one choses a path of sts (service to self). Most beings through their ego desires who want power and control so badly, or to be something self serving, end up compromising themselfs, and their self power for what they think is 'real power' - it's not, it's them letting external power forces, and beings use them to further their agendas, agendas that have nothing to do with the persons soul/higher self or it's higher purpose.

It's about chosing paths, the soul path or the path that sells the soul to some agenda, meaning the soul purpose path gets closed down for this life time or numerous lifetimes depending on how severe, or how much of a liability a person is. It is because the soul/higher self is where a persons real power and knowledge is and if a person is unable to 'wake up' and get with the game, and prefers to chase a fantasy of delluded power egoic desires, and falls into every single pittfall on the way, causing chaos and harm then the soul will self protect/self perserve by closing down all potential until the being is in a better time/light. I have seen it happen.

The other part about seeing someone getting into a money making scheme --- could be about desires.

The other parts about seeing the level of words and texts on one level and the energry and flow on another is classic of how the higherself consciosuness operates - this was being shown to you, as you can be 'projected' into both perspectives as you were in this dream. The higher level of lanaguge and thought, is energy, higher sensory perception and telepathy based, and operating from this level of thought is like being on the express highway, as opposed to the congested traffic jam prone single road.

One thing that really stands out and lets you know you are connected into that higher stream of thought is the level of clarity, there is not really any words to explain just how clear and 'knowing' everything is when in this zone, your higher self level of consciosuness knows without doubt what is and what is not, there is no fear, no ego distorting your truth and the ego of another can not manipluate you on this level. You can see what is truth, what is purpose, what is 'light' and what is accurate without any of the distortions and confusions we normally have to contend with.

P.S my spell checker is 'broken'.

• Like 1